• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Alan, i've had countless discussions about you being on the alliance side. I've known this for a long while. lol

@logan
--So it appears that the "scroll of resurrection" can only be used if you only have up to Burning Crusade. Which is stupid because whats the effing point of it anymore?

A-Laon

Smash Master
It just seemed strange for you to want to return while acknowledging an immediate necessary payment, lol.

A FOOL BE ME

EDIT:

In case you need any encouragement for rolling Alliance:

gouda

Smash Journeyman
OKAY

So who's headed to ROM3? I had some family events cancelled for that weekend and am free to go now! assuming anyone has room in their car, may I tag along?

I'd totally drive myself, but seeing as my car will be in the shop on the 15th for 3 weeks I can't.

I'll pay anything for gas and hotel business (even an extra room maybe?)

Like I know this is last minute and I seem like a total mooch, but I really would like to attend.

Lemme know what the dealio is guys

metal.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
@Jacob

I don't think their is any. just bring cash. I've looked on the tourney thread, setup thread and everything ROM 3 related, could not find an online registration thing goin on.

Someone confirm this to be true?

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
hey are any people that live around westmorland county, or around tht area
Most of us live in the Greater Pittsburgh area because we go to school in that area, some of us live in the Butler area, but that's about it unless I am missing someone. We are a Melee only community that plays at Duquesne University every Friday from noon until about 11pm. More details are in the first post, you are more than welcome to join us on Fridays.

OKAY

So who's headed to ROM3? I had some family events cancelled for that weekend and am free to go now! assuming anyone has room in their car, may I tag along?

I'd totally drive myself, but seeing as my car will be in the shop on the 15th for 3 weeks I can't.

I'll pay anything for gas and hotel business (even an extra room maybe?)

Like I know this is last minute and I seem like a total mooch, but I really would like to attend.

Lemme know what the dealio is guys

metal.
As far as I know Thomas, I still am the only one driving and I am full on peeps.

jabber96

Smash Cadet
Most of us live in the Greater Pittsburgh area because we go to school in that area, some of us live in the Butler area, but that's about it unless I am missing someone. We are a Melee only community that plays at Duquesne University every Friday from noon until about 11pm. More details are in the first post, you are more than welcome to join us on Fridays.

but heres the thing im only 14, so idk how many people our in our smash commuity so thts y id like for people to let me no if they life close enough to play or head to some tourney or event around pa

Vyke

Smash Champion
I think we should start a legit Minecraft server and build up a town. No cheats or creative mode, but to try and survive on hard mode. Especially since inventories can be saved, and Notch is fixing SMP even more.

A-Laon

Smash Master
I think we should start a legit Minecraft server and build up a town. No cheats or creative mode, but to try and survive on hard mode. Especially since inventories can be saved, and Notch is fixing SMP even more.
I'm trying to resist getting into the game. Don't help. =(

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I just spent the past 3 hours making an epic underwater fort. I have no idea why. But if any zombies try to get in they are swiftly whisked away to a lava pit by the waterfall that flows over my door.

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
I just found out how to make glass, so now I made a walkway under the lava pit and see the lava all around me.

takieddine

Smash Master
New Advanced Technique:

Place old parking ticket envelope on car and leave it parked somewhere.

Matt you wanted to smash today?

And Alan, i'll take you home if i'm there.

takieddine

Smash Master
I refuse to believe this works on a count of it simply being too ingenious to have been overlooked by the authorities.

Love
but it did work..., i was walking back, ticket guy was right there...since they have multiple people working tickets, they could just assume someone else put it there.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
construct a space cannon to shoot a pig to the moon.

p.s. I don't play minecraft but my roommates do and it just seems like horribly addictive ******* around. I'm scared to ever go near it :(
It's like legos, but you can't step on a brick without your shoes on.

Oh and there are zombies and skeletons and slime monsters and terrorists.

It's pretty fun, I don't like it as much as others, but everyone I know who's gotten it loves it lol.

Top Bottom