• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I have a confession to make.

I. . . Gerald. . . .

Am a nerd.

I know, you all find this SO shocking.

But it is true.

*sobs*

A-Laon

Smash Master

gouda

Smash Journeyman
She would know how your *** is? Jesus, what kind of night did you two have? must've been pretty weird, knowing you're the one hurting.

(83%)

Johns.

A-Laon

Smash Master
She would know how your *** is? Jesus, what kind of night did you two have? must've been pretty weird, knowing you're the one hurting.

(83%)

Johns.
We're all just tryin' to get off, brah ;)

Alan, stop being an ******* and change your fuscking sig.
Whoa, bro, chillax, yo, bro, yo, bro

Not until I have a funnier sig to emulate.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
My controller broke when I was playing Chudat at pound 4. . . He told me everything was gonna be alright, and it did. That kid's handsome

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Expect them to start popping up sometime tonight.
That's what she said.

I feel like I am going to want to play Smash either Wednesday night after 9pm or Thursday evening anytime after 6. Get at me.

Also, Alan I can pick you up Friday as per usual. This is my Friday off :D!

takieddine

Smash Master
anyone wanna hang out tonight?

I totally forgot about the ending in naka's set LOL 2 meteor cancels into a barrel firefox recovery bair for the win....fox has the best recovery in the game....

ReadySetGo

Smash Ace
Matt you game for smash tonight?
I actually work tonight til probably around 9 so I doubt it unless you'd be interested in playing around then. I'm free after 9 tomorrow also, and after 6 on Thursday if you are interested in either of those days, or anyone else for that matter.

gouda

Smash Journeyman
*Gasp* WEMP! You're alive! <3

Oh hey I hear Jacob's dad is headed down their in Texas n'at. Be sure to show him the 'ol WEMP 1-2!

So uhhhh I'm workin the night shift friday night for some god forsaken reason, even though it SPECIFICALLY SAYS I hate working friday's. But I get scheduled anyways. That being said, if any of you fine ladies and gentlemen actually duke it out 'till 1 am, I'll roll out with you, and potentially hang for the remainder of the evening? (I'm off saturday! ^.^)

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Anyone else get ready for bed and then become unable to escape from the feeling that sleeping is such a waste of time and that you should stay up all night for that reason? I really hate this, it's like now that everyone's offline and I'm just left alone to think I wanna start figuring out all these ideas I have for video games, stories, songs, whatever but it's time to go to sleep.

**** sleep.

Top Bottom