• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Literally no one. Duq's on Spring Break and the Nite Spot will be closed.

Some people are usually available during the week. Just post when you want to play. I'll try to be available Thursday, but I could play sooner, too, because I have terrible work ethic.

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I'll be playing this Friday wherever there's smash :). I cannot play until then though, lots of work.

Also, HOLY **** UPDATES TO FFXI! Summoners can now summon the 2 of the last 3 avatars in the lore (Alexander and Odin, Phoenix is the only one they won't have access to) plus there'll be a whole new endgame area called Abyssea. Really tempted to go back now...

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'll be smashing Friday, as well. I thought I was flying out then, but it's actually Saturday.

If we need a place, I could check the West Wing room.

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
im counting on gerald as I got friday and saturday off specifically to smash the whole time, we need to get everyone to go <33

randomly found out this weekend I have a semi-almost-(not really ) -legit falco. makes me want to get good with him.

Also Link <3

Renth

Smash Hero
This post really just seems like a cover for wanting to say corporate knuckle.

Fun fact, Kage and Linguini did double Ganon teams at Pound in friendlies. They both Fair to jabbed someone's shield at the same time. It almost broke. I'm convinced that this team has a legit shieldbreak combo if timed correctly.
RockCrock and I team ganon in friendlies pretty often, That team has little to no shield breaking ability unless the oppoent sits there and takes it for no reason.

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Well, I know at least some places in CMU are going to be open. I have a final on Friday. Considering our usual Smash place here is in a residence hall, I would assume there wouldn't be any problems getting in so long as we can get the room. But that's not really my place to decide.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
You have a test? I thought we didn't have class.

I reckon the issue will be if anybody will be in the suite to provide some TVs. I'll call tomorrow or Thursday to check it out.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

I know you've all seen the commercial, but by god if you haven't played this game you better.

Rainbows, Unicorn, Butterflies, DOLPHINS, and an amazing looping song.
Lol. Me and some friends on my floor were addicted to that game for a couple of days.

Do you know that you don't lose your double jump by charging?

And I'm pretty sure you can DJC with a charge.

Melee: Other games are no longer that simple.

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
sweet ****ing jesus

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs39/f/2008/322/0/3/Don__t_You_Forget_About_Me_by_Pecche.jpg

I am pretty sure I just made aaron's day, that atleast made mine, image is awesome.
I'm sorry WEMP but I know we've seen each other since this has been put up but I'm still pretty sure that I may have to kill you the next time we meet because I am absolutely in LOVE with this photo. God I love that woman!! Not to mention the fact that Kitan is like the biggest ****** EVER!! *Sigh* The second movie was so good...... *goes into a corner and begins to cut himself* Lets be honest here.... THIS show is the real reason why people are killing themselves not James Camerons Avatar. They're just using that movie as an excuse so that people don't think they're TOO crazy like they would if you killed yourself over a cartoon.

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

I know you've all seen the commercial, but by god if you haven't played this game you better.

Rainbows, Unicorn, Butterflies, DOLPHINS, and an amazing looping song.
WOW!!! Addicting as hell!!! I could play that for hours and never ever get bored!! In fact I think I might play this instead of doing my homework!! Haven't quite decided yet.

Arakune dittos are worse than Puff dittos, good lord

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=335841557514&ref=mf
Man I coulda told you that!! You know what the cutest fight in that game is? Taokaka dittos. Dear GOD are they cute!! Especially on her stage!! Oh and Where the Hell's a Jin when you need him!!??

- Wow... could you imagine if Link and Jin Kisaragi met... the ability to freeze things and the Ball N'Chain.... ouch and BROKEN!! <--LOL I made a Punny!!

TheLake

Smash Master
Heeeey rob

Whaaaats happenin

yeah umm im gonna need you to come in on saturday

yeeeeah

get me that short story some time over my PM

if you could do that, that'd be greeeat

mmmkay

thanks

oh wait yeah rob

im gonna need ya to come in on sunday too

yeeeeahh

that'd be great

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Uhhhhhh Lumberg fuqed her, uhhhh Lumberg fuqed her, and uhh Lumberg fuqed her. . .

OOOOO-OOOOO-OOOOO-give'em mah O face :O

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
I want the world to burn...... some of you may know why..... *sigh*

-"Burninating the country side. Burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people. In the THATCH ROOF COTTAGES!!!! THATCH ROOF COTTAGES!!!!"- This is actually about Red Tunic Slash and Burn Link. They had to change the name for copyright reasons.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
My sweet revenge will be yours for the taking, it's in the making baby AAAH AAHH AAAAAH AAAAAAAAAH AH AAAAAAAH AAAAAAAAAAH.

Someone should try and help me beat Zombies Ate My Neighbors (glares at Woody) I swear to god that game has a random level generator once you get past a certain level. I can't beat it by myself for the life of me.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
**** NO! Halo is a terrible game as far as having any fun is concerned. I've said this elsewhere, but improved graphics/animations and good camera work aren't going to fool me. If they want to actually make a good shooter again, the combat system needs a hell of a lot of work, and that little blue circle in the corner with dots all over doesn't look very promising. Same old ****, new graphics and guns.
Thats what i pay for. <3

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
My thoughts on RUA:

Did you know there's an audio cue when a star is about to appear?

That's mad helpful

TheLake

Smash Master
That..that picture above me

Is one of the most enchanting sights ever for many reasons

The song in that game is....

I cant find words

and probably never will

YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR CRIMES AGAINST HE EARTH!

Top Bottom