• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
If any generous soul would be willing to offer a ride for me tomorrow (or already did and, naturally, I didn't answer their call) let me know! I have snackfoods.

Exetus

Smash Cadet
Best run in RUA was about 50,000. It was largely luck though since I'm having difficulty breaking 30,000, and it doesn't help that it was followed by a round 3 that was like.. 1,500.

Current high score is 83428

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Wow I think I just posted my longest post EVER on the GAMME thread about the strife between Brawl and Melee.

Sorry bout what happened to Swift but the MLG guy just sounded like he was tired and is really frustrated that no matter what he does he gets ****. MLG as a whole might be crap but people are people and the middle guys usually get the **** end of the stick. Though everything Swift said was right on the $$$ without a doubt!! LOL!
Still think the banning sucked *** though!

And HEY!!! I HAPPEN TO LIKE BRAWL ****IT!!! EVEN IF I'M THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO DOES!!! (Which I know is a lie because I know all of you at one time or another have actually found urselves enjoying it! We all have.)

Still need to duke it out with Alan.

- I just realized that Chuck Norris's roundhouse kick is actually a modified Spin Attack!!!! BROKEN!!! Chuck Norris is LINK!! That's why he always has facial hair!!! So no one would EVER guess his true identity!! - 48hrs without sleep can do interesting things.......

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I know WEMP enjoys it, but you already knew that Jeff lol

People can bring Brawl to the weeklies and it'll get played. I don't think it needs component cables right? Just standard Wii ones? If so it won't take a melee setup so when we have 3000 people and only 2 setups it'll free up a bit of space.

Brawl is ok. Until people play only to win. Then it's just gay and boring, to play and to watch. Except for MikeHAZE, he's the only Brawler I like to watch lol

Then I see a Falco just shoot lasers and side B at people and win tournaments. And I remember, oh wait, Melee's still awesome!

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
Hmm. I'll be Smashing today but I don't know how long I'll be able to be there. Final until 4, then I have to figure out some difficult homework before I can head over. But I'll be there!

edit: 85k my new high score on RUA

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
Frankly, I'm offended by your selfishness, that you would try to dump some of us on a Brawl setup so you could play Melee sooner.

Engel

Smash Journeyman
I should be there around 5:30-6:00.

Brawl sucks. MLG should pick up RUA instead. :psycho:

TheLake

Smash Master
The Hollow

The hollows of the mind grow as the growth of the mind hollows
In time, what we all know will surely show sorrow
For today, yesterday, yet never tomorrow
Because the future remembers only to forget
Tis the way of the universe, to only regret
We are the rain of the hand, the hand in the sky
The origin of inquisition to which we’ll never know why
Just listen for whispers in forests to follow
The seeds of the destruction, We are the Hollow

jacob wrote this

HOLY ****ING ****

takieddine

Smash Master
Take Me To Hang, Does Anybody In Pittsburgh Want To Play On Such A Sunny Day?

anyone in pittsburgh right now?

So im playing my DK on detheroc...

I just got done running a random heroic....

Im in org strolling along

i see a warlock that i've seen there before his name is lambchop

i see he is in mostly relentless gear and wrathful, so i check his gear to see if its all welfare

his team rating is 2k , pretty good for most people having 1300 and below....

the team's name is LAMBCHOP PLAY ALONG!

I LOL'D

he logged out as i was psting him.,,,

takieddine

Smash Master
nah thats the wimpy thing to do

BREAK MORE CONTROLLERS

i dont break controllers cuz i know if i do i wont find another good one...

just play me, and all your anger disappears

Vudujin

Smash Lord

I'll tell ya what's broken, those friggin fairies. . . if you follow them you'll be lead to the end of the rainbow, and feel harmony HARMONY, OH LOVE!!!

image didn't show for some reason

Score:67690

D20

Smash Lord
It is truly an invaluable resource. However, I have to credit Tim with finding that gem of a website.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Look! It's breasts with a woman attatched to them!!

Sorry I can't play with you guys, but I'll be back soon enough.

While I am gone, I give you one order:

KILL THAT ARROGANT FOX!!!!

Top Bottom