• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

TheLake

Smash Master
VCR is UNREAL!

VERY IMPORTANT UPDATE TO THE DISNEY PRINCESS TIER LIST

Move over belle, second place has a tie...Tiana is too fine

And Dr.falcier or whatever the hell his name is easy top three cool disney villians

Ok well maybe not top 3 but pretty **** close

Frog princess is top tier

Old school disneys back *****es

Its cool to wack off to cartoons again *phew*

DickChang

Smash Journeyman
It worked great, at first. It quickly went downhill and started recording laggy videos, so I had to turn down the quality to get a semblance of a watch-able video. You could have a different experience, maybe mine was defected or it didn't cope well with my lap-top, or AV Input method? Who knows. I do know I'd find it easier recording directly to Zip Drive anyhow, lol.
Regardless of whether or not you're using the Gamebridge or the Dazzle you'll need one of these. Without one you lose some of the brightness in the video and it just doesn't look as good.
As for your laggy videos, you shouldn't record the the whole night on one continuous recording.

*NOTE TO ANYONE THAT HAS ANYFOOTAGE*
__Please don't delete any footage you have of pittsburgh smash. I want to put together a pittsburgh wide combo video. I think it'll be awesome if i can collect a good deal of footage over the next few weeks/months and pick the best combos/clips into a video. Might make two just for lulz__
****, I've gotto get some of my matches recorded then. I do have some old videos of matches between me and Kevin's yoshi. www.youtube.com/DickChang1

takieddine

Smash Master
HELLLZ YEAAAH, I do work on Thursday though at 9am so If you can drop me off later that night thatd be cool, I'll try to call off lemme try to get it arranged...

Vyke

Smash Champion
I don't record continuously. It happened after the third or fourth good night of recording (Which were spread a few weeks a part.), and even then I turned it off between matches. Regardless, I've seen other people just turn on their recorder (Scar) and leave it on for the duration of the tournament and have great quality. I'll just need to shell out bigger bucks for better equipment.

Edit: If I ever want to record Smash again, lol.

SiN:Wrath

Smash Apprentice
Let me know when our vids go up!! Sadly I was no where near my best game that nite but at least I had some cool combos!

Link RULZ!!

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
On a pound related note. people, hotel, who wants to split the cost of one? It'll be like $300 for all 4 days.
I'll do it. I had fun with you guys at RoM, so yeah. I'll need confirmation as soon as possible, but I'll definitely share with you if you'll have me again.

TheLake

Smash Master
Darkrain is the santa claus of smash

Just keeps on giving

PARTY AT JACOBS *****ES ON WENDSNEDAY

WE SMASHIN AND HOPFULLY NOT SPELLING DAYS OF THE WEEK INCORRECTLY

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
jacob, jeff, someone, need you to meet me at the pizzahut/burgerking,whatever in butler so i can follow you to jacobs. im bringing the mistletoe so i pretty much have to get there, ask aaron.

plus we need to record more **** tomorrow night.

which reminds me i work from 5- 8ish so i wont be there till 9-10. i can only pray to god that isnt too late as i must go tomorrow.

edit - Lake: can you link me to the, er, darkrain (? ) video of him dairing into knee in one jump?

A-Laon

Smash Master
Not sure just yet. 'Have to wait for my friends to call off our plans for tomorrow 5 minutes after I turn down my last chance for a ride to Jacob's.

It's a delicate process, you see.

Todd Bonney

Smash Lord
I'll do it. I had fun with you guys at RoM, so yeah. I'll need confirmation as soon as possible, but I'll definitely share with you if you'll have me again.
You're going now? Sweet. Wanna team with me? Team CMU?

alright, i've got 3 people so far. So thats 100 a person. I'll let you guys know the exact amount soon when i book it. Anyone else want to join?
Just so I'm clear on this, are those people me, you, and Cobalt?

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
You're going now? Sweet. Wanna team with me? Team CMU?
I completely forgot about the money I get every Christmas from my mom's side of the family. With that, I'll be able to afford Pound :p

And sure I'll team with you, but I'll warn you I'm really not good at teams lol.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Not a single Falcon punch.
I GUESS you can overlook the knee into double jump knee at a full sprint.

WEMP, I can meet you there after I get done with Yugimanz at the mall. I finish at the same time you get done with work.

takieddine

Smash Master
Legit is an overused term, but its still legit.

I'm calling in sick for work on Thursday, pretty legit.

Jacob did you want to come by tonight i'd be free starting after 10pm or so, pretty legit.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
I hold few things precious in life. Food, Smash, sleep . . . . . Please don't take "legit" away.

Top Bottom