• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

A-Laon

Smash Master
I got a Playstation(1) with a copy of Crash Bandicoot 2, my first ever video game.

Already beat it in one sitting, now time for the 100% run.

Spriests are beast.

For those who I planned on playing WoW with tomorrow, I'll be on until about 2pm and then get back by 9 or so.

MERRY ****ING CHRISTMAS ME BUCKOS.

Our ham was terrible.

thethethelyme

Smash Cadet
I got me a sweet pair of headphones. wooo. Ok here's the scoop strenko.. i gave what i thought to be ur controller to joe on wednesday. but now i'm not sure if its urs or not cause we have like piles of silver controllers. Both Taki and Joe assured me that it was urs just by the way it felt, so we'll see. Pray for a Christmas miracle. :):):)

AprilShaw

aka Logan
I got Muramasa :3 so pumped. Too bad I have to wait for my girlfriend so she can play it with me!

Gotta finish Odin Sphere anyways @.@;

Renth

Smash Hero
I got me a sweet pair of headphones. wooo. Ok here's the scoop strenko.. i gave what i thought to be ur controller to joe on wednesday. but now i'm not sure if its urs or not cause we have like piles of silver controllers. Both Taki and Joe assured me that it was urs just by the way it felt, so we'll see. Pray for a Christmas miracle. :):):)
you noob.

there's a **** ton of scratchs on the left side of the controller from where dogs/cats got to it, it's very noticeable!!

it's cool though, i'll see joe tomorrow i'll check it out

Vudujin

Smash Lord
So. . . does anyone want to smash on Monday? I'm going to pick up Hungry Box, and bring him here, or go to him and play, anyone interested?

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Where's Hbox staying? Dr. Peepee's in Uniontown lol

Edit: Alan or Matt, if you're getting on WoW, text me, 412-918-9014. Or post on here :p

TheLake

Smash Master
I got Muramasa :3 so pumped. Too bad I have to wait for my girlfriend so she can play it with me!

Gotta finish Odin Sphere anyways @.@;
DOOD! Im finishing odin sphere too!

Where ARE YOU AT??!

Oh and is everyone ready for the news?

I was given hope

that things lost in this world...

can be found

if you look under a pair of shoes!

I FOUND MY PHONE! <3<3<3

ARE YOU REAAAADY?!

I will make a wonderful phone in todays honor

Just give me time to put alot of thought into it mmkazeez?

AprilShaw

aka Logan
Guess ****ing what? I just wasted somewhere between $40 and $110 on WoW. I got banned for spamming? But they didn't even tell me why, they just completely canceled my account.

Here's the e-mail:

-----------------------
****Notice of Account Closure****

Account Name: WOW1

Account Action: Closure
Reason for Action: In-Game Chat Policy Violation - Advertisement and Spamming

This account was closed because a character on the account repeatedly abused World of Warcraft's in-game chat system. This abuse includes advertising third party services/websites and repeatedly spamming in-game chat channels. Abuse of this nature pollutes chat channels shared by all players and harms the game environment as a whole.

You may not perform activity that we consider to be damaging to World of Warcraft. Engaging in such activity violates the World of Warcraft Terms of Use (http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html).

Any recurring subscriptions on this account have been suspended to prevent further monetary charges. For any concerns or disputes regarding this action, please reply directly to this e-mail.

Regards,

Account Administration
Blizzard Entertainment
www.worldofwarcraft.com
-----------------------

I have no idea what happened. I didn't spam anyone. I'm so confused...

A-Laon

Smash Master
As Matt and I discussed, you probably got yourself hacked (private server bull****?).

Just reply to the email as it says and see if you can't get further details / an investigation of your account's security.

Harm.

Smash Cadet
i am free all tomorrow if anyone wants to play, i am also down for playing with hbox

Cobalt

Smash Journeyman
I made some test videos with my new capture device that I got for Christmas :D

Here, check them out and tell me which one you think looks the best with regards to video quality. Three of them are the same match because I was kinda ******** with recording, but the sources are all different formats. And as an added bonus, you get see my terrible Fox!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9pwco9XjtI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMA6izGx1pU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cybZ8NkI7xg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkuwR7DoD2A

TheLake

Smash Master
Oohh nice cobalt

tech more ****it!

Ok heres the buiz

Keep your schedules open

cause butlers gonna rangle a tourney this week....

5 dollar entry

winner gets 3.50

more details to come!

Top Bottom