• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The *Official* Pittsburgh Melee Weeklies Thread of the LoL WoW Love

Nakamaru

Smash Master
jacob's place is the buisness. And since there is absolutely no heating or cooling where we are playing smash. I hope to god i remember to bring my space heater.

takieddine

Smash Master
What Logan said.

I'd go with Naka but im pretty sure he'd wanna leave earlier in the day, i get off at work at 5 and it would take me about 2 hours to get to naka's place...

Vudujin

Smash Lord
jacob's place is the buisness. And since there is absolutely no heating or cooling where we are playing smash. I hope to god i remember to bring my space heater.
My garage is heated, so it's all good. It actually gets too hot down there, if you catch my drift.

Logan, if you have the gas money, I'll be willing to pick you up anywhere. That goes for pretty much everyone.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
So we know whats going down tomorrow, but is there anything happening on saturday? Im thinking we all just amass to cici's pizza for lunch. (i mean actually for lunch this time)

takieddine

Smash Master
Im Off Saturdayyy Wooooot Pizzza Time

If anyone wants to pick me up at 5pm Tomorrow from work, i'd be down and willing to pay gas. imo me and logan split gas for someone picking us up :p

Nakamaru

Smash Master
people still owe me gas money for various trips and such. *stares at alan and aaron*

If you haven't gotten the money by now. I dont think you'll be getting it anytime soon. (or ever)

:X

Vyke

Smash Champion
I can pick you up from work after school, Taki. I get out of class at 3:30 - 4:00 PM, where do you want to meet? Can you guide me to Logan's when I pick you up? lol. Depending on the place, I might be able to pick up WEMP too. But only if he can go, 'cuz I know he works Saturdays too.

takieddine

Smash Master
Speaking of gas... some people still owe me ten dollars.
Speaking of ten dollars, some people still owe me some 10 dollars for double or nothing

I can pick you up from work after school, Taki. I get out of class at 3:30 - 4:00 PM, where do you want to meet? Can you guide me to Logan's when I pick you up? lol. Depending on the place, I might be able to pick up WEMP too. But only if he can go, 'cuz I know he works Saturdays too.
I'll meet you here

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
okay i definetly need picked up for friday, whatever happenes wherever we go. i feel like both my link and falco has improved ( given the latter is only 2 1/1 weeks old -.- ) and i would love to play cabc since ive never gotten to play him.

i as always will provide gas money

which brings up another thing

john - next saturday ( dnd ) i dont know if jeff is going **bats eye lashes** i sure would appreciate a ride :B . also not be a major jerk but i randomly work the next day which is really weird, so i will need to get home somehow after the DnD session.

<333

edit - i do work saturday, get off around 8 - 9, lame my work schedule screws me over once again :(

A-Laon

Smash Master
people still owe me gas money for various trips and such. *stares at alan and aaron*

If you haven't gotten the money by now. I dont think you'll be getting it anytime soon. (or ever)

:X
Holy **** no. Don't even start that bull****. We made a deal, I held up my end. I have been pardoned.

All contemptuous stares directed towards Aaron are legit, though.

@Jacob, I'll take you up on that ride. What time? Need to make sure I'm awake.

Vyke

Smash Champion
So WEMP does that mean you don't have work this saturday, so when I pick you up tomorrow I don't have to drive you back the next day? lol.

Edit: 8-9 in the morning or the afternoon?

Blasphemy, Jeff always goes to DnD. Especially ones about Samurai.

Renth

Smash Hero
Hellz to the yeah.

Renth. this Friday. You. Me. Dreamland. Be there.
[Chorus - Snoop Dogg]
When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at yea
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a ***** get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on

❀W.E.M.P.❀

Mote Of Dust
he said he might not since its the day after xmas, and were finishing up our current **** on that day anyway :p

i do work this saturday, but not sunday so you wouldnt have to bring me back right away

and 8 - 9 pm

TheLake

Smash Master
Alan can stare at me all he wants

Naka can get slayn by a dragon

I have Renths controller

I automaticly win

First bid for 3.50...

Any takers?

A-Laon

Smash Master
[Chorus - Snoop Dogg]
When the pimp's in the crib ma
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
Drop it like it's hot
When the pigs try to get at yea
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
Park it like it's hot
And if a ***** get a attitude
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
Pop it like it's hot
I got the rolly on my arm and I'm pouring Chandon
And I roll the best weed cause I got it going on
Stuck in my head for the rest of the night. **** you.

Vyke

Smash Champion

I have Renths controller

I automaticly win

First bid for 3.50...

Any takers?
Naka will get this. The Demo for Bayonetta is really ****ing amazing. I really want the game.

Nakamaru

Smash Master
Holy **** no. Don't even start that bull****. We made a deal, I held up my end. I have been pardoned.

All contemptuous stares directed towards Aaron are legit, though.

@Jacob, I'll take you up on that ride. What time? Need to make sure I'm awake.
i was waiting for much more effort in that rasponse alan. I was very very dissapointed. : (

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Alan, if john is picking up logan and taki, he'll be going down your way if he was coming to my house. . .
so. . . John, you got room for the fiery Alan (Rickman) the Roy player. SAAAAAAAAAAABB!

A-Laon

Smash Master
i was waiting for much more effort in that rasponse alan. I was very very dissapointed. : (
I was so sad when I read this. =(

I mean, yeah, the degree of sincerity / angst / beauty / homosexuality / etc. that I commit to any given post in this thread may be known to radically vary, which is appropriate given the reckless abandonment with which I present myself on these boards, so the reactions which my words may garner should rightfully vary themselves...

...but to actually bring SORROW and DESPAIR!? D=

I am heartbroken by your heartbreak, and truly, it is not even worth my efforts justifying the heinous act of mine which assailed you with such disappointment. There is no redemption to be had here. We have entered a new era of strife (and/or gonads).

At the very least, please, PLEASE, accept this meager offering, a simple display of my less-offensive characteristic antics--all which I have left--as a token of my most heartfelt apologies...

response*

Renth

Smash Hero

I have Renths controller

I automaticly win

First bid for 3.50...

Any takers?
Way to jack my controller while i'm sleeping hahah what the ****. someone let me know what's going on asap because my sleep schedule has been lately be up til noon sleep til 10 p.m. if I don't answer my phone spam the **** out of it for awhile i'll get to it. my # is in a previous post.

Da Shuffla

Smash Lord
Alan, if john is picking up logan and taki, he'll be going down your way if he was coming to my house. . .
so. . . John, you got room for the fiery Alan (Rickman) the Roy player. SAAAAAAAAAAABB!
I think you meant: "HHOOOOOOONNNNKK!"

Vudujin

Smash Lord
I'll be done with finals around 1-ish; So If there's no Pitt or Duq today, I'll be around my house before 3.

See you guys then!! SMASH FOR LIFE!!!!

Top Bottom