• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

nameless14

Smash Cadet
Well it has been a month or two hasnt it? But even if they dont release characters they could at least release better info.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i think it will be a character. they are over due for one.... lol.
especially because it'll be the last one before christmas.
so that's my bet.
todays update with snake kirby was sickk lol.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
But what you just said was "Waah, it is not what I expected, I wanted a character confirmation". And so I say, stop expecting character updates every day, because you will never know. And since you're 'enslaved' to the Dojo, then mission accomplished.
Fair enough, I can see how you would read it that way. But I personally don't really expect character confirmations, I'm tired of people saying "it can't be a character confirmation everyday" because obviously, it hasn't been. It's been a long drought which would do well to end.

And I'm tired of people saying the updates are a privilege, because they're not. They act as if Sakurai is blessing us by giving us this information, when it's real purpose is to excite people. We'll, if people are excited for (bald) Snake Kirby, then so be it.

To be fair, I'm not against this update, I'm just against people who treat the updates as golden drops from heaven or shout against people who desperately want character confirmations.

limitbreak

Smash Ace
Final char update is either friday or sometime next week. After that were just going to get **** until the day smash comes out.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
I got dibs on a s***** item update...like...the mushroom. Or maybe we will be pleasantly surpised.....Heheheh...

binki4

Smash Apprentice
i want to see megaman in brawl tommorow on friday because we did not see megaman in brawl on monday dec 17 and is was the whorse megaman 20th anniversary ever without megaman in brawl and it's pafecitc peace of **** without see megaman going to be in brawl we hope to see him tommorow and pray to god of jesus to make megaman confrimed tommorow at smashbros dojo the official super smash bros brawl website i pray to jesus of god for it.

Skylan

Smash Apprentice
I predict a character moveset update.....theres still plenty of characters that havent really been covered yet.

M.K

Level 55
Oh, how cruel the world is, CRUELTY FOR PRESIDENT 2008 WOO!!

I'm thinking, for the update before the weekend...Meta-Knight: Special Moves.

No really, I'm thinking the method of how to power up yourself in the SSE.

Brawler360

Smash Cadet
Fair enough, I can see how you would read it that way. But I personally don't really expect character confirmations, I'm tired of people saying "it can't be a character confirmation everyday" because obviously, it hasn't been. It's been a long drought which would do well to end.

And I'm tired of people saying the updates are a privilege, because they're not. They act as if Sakurai is blessing us by giving us this information, when it's real purpose is to excite people. We'll, if people are excited for (bald) Snake Kirby, then so be it.

To be fair, I'm not against this update, I'm just against people who treat the updates as golden drops from heaven or shout against people who desperately want character confirmations.
Well put good sir.

Plus, who really wants all of the characters released before the game comes out? The less we know, the more suprises we get!

Katakiri

LV 20
NNID
Katakiri
3DS FC
2492-5180-2983
It's either going to be Sonic's Stage, a Character, or Wifi Info for these reasons:

1. Sonic is the only character released that doesn't have a stage yet.
It's going to be Green Hill Zone, The Space Colony: Ark, or The Egg Fleet.

2. Nintendo announced that they'd only reveal one more character between now and brawl's release. Since we're smack-dab in the middle between King De De De and February, we should have a new character by the end of next week.

3. Based on the patterns I've seen, there's usually 1 or 2 wifi announcements every week.

Well those are my predictions, like 'em or not.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
My prediction: Well it sure as hell isn't going to be a character add on. Pfft....**** this drought...

I believe it's going to be something pokemon related.

ChaoticTH

Smash Ace
Some town in USA Georgia Mains: Falco and Yoshi _
It's either going to be Sonic's Stage, a Character, or Wifi Info for these reasons:

2. Nintendo announced that they'd only reveal one more character between now and brawl's release. Since we're smack-dab in the middle between King De De De and February, we should have a new character by the end of next week.

Well those are my predictions, like 'em or not.
Whoa whoa whoa, link please

Top Bottom