• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

orintemple

Smash Lord
Jesus Christ, you two are hard to please. This was better than a lot of updates we've been getting recently. Just sit back and enjoy it for what it is instead of spouting off "NOT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL?!? SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"
I think a lot of people have WAY to high demands for updates. It's like you said, they want their favorite character ever. People don't get the fact that this update wasn't to know that Kirby can swallow, it was to see some of Kirby's new hats. And after seeing the Snake Kirby I was COMPLETELY satisfied with this update.

Williampettysan

Smash Journeyman
What I really want to know is...who did kirby swallow to get the ability in the image with peach in it? I hope it's not zelda...because that would be boring. lol

More characters, yay!
Yes, it's Zelda don't you like her hair hat thing from Ocarina of time? XD

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I think a lot of people have WAY to high demands for updates. It's like you said, they want their favorite character ever. People don't get the fact that this update wasn't to know that Kirby can swallow, it was to see some of Kirby's new hats. And after seeing the Snake Kirby I was COMPLETELY satisfied with this update.
I say
"**** all these stupid updates!! It should only be characters and stages and SSE ****!!!"
And I'm quoting a n00b here ^ :laugh:

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
What the hell is wrong with you people??? These hats makes a darn good update!
I agree. Also judging by the screen shots we now kind of know some characters neutral b move we didn't know before.

Snake - Throws Grenades
DDD - Umm...also sucks in enemies?

BUM163

Smash Lord
update suck. it should of shown kirby using his other moves as well. the hammer new used in the air n his down b. i can careless about the hats, that could of been save when ur in training mode n u zoom in. i hope sakurai ain't run dry or since he's doing things this way that he only has a few more things left, like for example 5 more characters

1ofMany_ppl

Smash Apprentice
update suck. it should of shown kirby using his other moves as well. the hammer new used in the air n his down b. i can careless about the hats, that could of been save when ur in training mode n u zoom in. i hope sakurai ain't run dry or since he's doing things this way that he only has a few more things left, like for example 5 more characters

Umm...You do know that it is VERY unlikely for him to reveal all the charcters and stages in this game? He hasn't "run dry" he probably just wants to keep the suspense up. I mean seriously stop whining about "bad" updates. If you don't like them, don't look at them. Simple as that.

Magically Enhanced Hobo

Smash Journeyman
I come from the land of the ice and snow..
Are you high? We already know Kirby got all those other things back, and people have been wanting to see pictures of the Kirby hats forever. This is probably the best update in a few weeks, if only for Snake and Squirtle hats. Plus, we got Dedede's Neutral B out of it too, so it's more like a double update.

There's an update complaint thread around here, go over there please.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Um.... Bowser's Neutral b is his fire breath.
Charizard's is flamethrower.

So Kirby willl have the same attack for two hats?
I hope charizad Kirby switches it up a little.
(ignoring the clone factor of melee)

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Um.... Bowser's Neutral b is his fire breath.
Charizard's is flamethrower.

So Kirby willl have the same attack for two hats?
I hope charizad Kirby switches it up a little.
(ignoring the clone factor of melee)
Maybe you won't be able to aim the flamethrower? I dunno... I'm not going to call it a clone because they have one similar move...

But yeah, it can be agreed that this is so far the best December update.

Snake Kirby FTW!

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Do you know what'd be awesome?
A Kirby Brawl mode. Where instead of the normal roster, all of the characters (besides kirby obviously) are replaced by the Kirby-hat version of themselves , and the hats stay for the whole match.

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
the reason why these updates arent spectacular is because you got o remember when he planed the updates he thought that we would be playin smash now. remember that guys

FK THA WORLD
SEEING SOLID KIRBY IS THA **** I NEEDED TO GET MY HOPES BACK UP ABOUT THIS GAME

gamer8

Smash Lord
...kirby's special moves huh?

i guess thats pretty intense

oh wait, it's the worst update ever. my bad
Try the best update in December!

Oh....a couple of more characters wouldn't hurt none. I mean....the game's current roster seems unfinished....it seems incomplete ya know. Specifically, there's just not enough real villains in the mix. Just a couple of anti-heros, renegades, and good guys. Lame!
This update was awesome, shut the hell up.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
LOL at little Meta-Kirby.

To the complainers, we haven't had a new character for months now, it's about time you quit expecting them, but just know that there are more that just aren't being revealed yet. Merry Christmas!

gamer8

Smash Lord
LOL at little Meta-Kirby.

To the complainers, we haven't had a new character for months now, it's about time you quit expecting them, but just know that there are more that just aren't being revealed yet. Merry Christmas!
Exactly. This was an awesome update, we got to see new Kirby hats!

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
The best December Update so far was Waluigi's deconfirmation, hands down.

But this update was cool, too.

Top Bottom