• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
I am not amused at this sad attempt of an update in the least. C'mon people, aren't you guys the least bit angry that we're being spoonfed this ridiculous crappy updates? Where are all my freaking most wanted list characters in Brawl? Where are the rest of the veterans? In Sakurai's blue prints or has he run completely dry of characters?
There not gonna show a character everyday, and anyways we'll see them when we see them. You should be happy we even get these weekday updates.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman

shhhhhhhhhhhh.....don't talk you jerk:mad:
hey he didn't want to offend and nor should you! he just said because you ALWAYS predict
Peach's castle, predict anithing you want, even if it is peach related (like peach's special moves or a peach SSE video) but stop only predicting this!!!

edit: wii are on the 1000th page! =D (well on the 1006 to be more exactaly BTW!)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
There not gonna show a character everyday, and anyways we'll see them when we see them. You should be happy we even get these weekday updates.
I'm getting so sick of these two arguements.

This site is a hype machine, that's all it is. We're not lucky to see updates, we're enslaved to checking the site everyday to hopefully learn a tidbit about the game. What hypes people the most? Character confirmations. When's the last time we had one? October 25th. The "not gonna show a character everyday" is a tired excuse and more than run out of credibility by now.

I agree that everyone happy for Kirby Hats is easily amused; we didn't even get to see the Sonic hat. I wonder why MK Kirby's eyes are green and not blue.

This is the first red update in a long time, and it only reveals ONE thing really new (DDD's standard). Can't wait for Sonics final myself.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
hey he didn't want to offend and nor should you! he just said because you ALWAYS predict
Peach's castle, predict anithing you want, even if it is peach related (like peach's special moves or a peach SSE video) but stop only predicting this!!!

edit: wii are on the 1000th page! =D (well on the 1006 to be more exactaly BTW!)
i will predict what i want thank

End Game

Smash Journeyman
I predict an update clarifying that Brawl will come on for the Nintendo Wii.

That is all.

TheLake

Smash Master
If by "stupid" you mean...JESUS LOOK AT SNAKE KIRBY!!

Then id say because everyones excited we have a new character finally....

*switches to snake kirby main*

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Because its contagious to do so.
I predict tonight will be another Wifi-Related Update!
Why not?
-DD

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
lol Snake Kirby's bald. For some reason, he doesn't look much like Snake to me.... but I guess it's Kirby-fied.

He needs more stubble but I'm not gonna complain! :D

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Some people may say,
"Oh well we already knew Kirby did that. Pointless update"

But, being a Kirby Fanantic, I LOVE THIS ONE! And No1 can say that the Snake Kirby isnt BAD***!

But it did put me down when i was thinking "whats Sonic's Whats Sonic Kirby look like, whats Sonic's....awwwwOOOO SNAKE!"

Well I guess we know DeDeDe's normal special. He sucks people in, then what?
And IMO they should have made Meta-Kirby's eyes Blue. Not green.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Why are people so stupid on this topic?
'Stupid is as stupid does."
...... Uh.. moving on..

For PT fighting Kirby is like fighting a Ditto.. Kirby copies Squirtle? Send out Ivysaur.. etc.

I predict that tomorrow will bring Captain Falcon. If not, then It will be something we already know.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Now, this truly would be great.

When Kirby inhales Charizard, he lights on fire. As a result, your percentage goes up until you taunt.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I'm getting so sick of these two arguements.

This site is a hype machine, that's all it is. We're not lucky to see updates, we're enslaved to checking the site everyday to hopefully learn a tidbit about the game. What hypes people the most? Character confirmations. When's the last time we had one? October 25th. The "not gonna show a character everyday" is a tired excuse and more than run out of credibility by now.
But what you just said was "Waah, it is not what I expected, I wanted a character confirmation". And so I say, stop expecting character updates every day, because you will never know. And since you're 'enslaved' to the Dojo, then mission accomplished.

Kirbynator23

Smash Apprentice
I can't tell you, you might be a paid assasin.
No...it was "A Snake Kirby" update. Heh...about time the lil fungus reached puberty. And those who liked this update were easily amused. How sad....

Again you're just speculating. In fact, that's all we've been doing as of late! No real facts, just what if's and guesses. And our old speculation is becoming quite stale and it's well past it's expiration date. We need something fresh. Well I for one would like to know how many more characters we're going to get in total.
Ok no more speculation... time to close down there boards.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Oh, yes. Tonight/tomorrow's update.

I'm putting my money on...... SSE update, or a FS, most likely Sonikku's.

Or, we could get lucky and get a game mode.

Or Surround Sound support.

But we all know that it'll never happen...... :(

Top Bottom