• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling that King Dedede's standard special move is Throw.

For those who haven't played Kirby, it's the move where Kirby inhales, grabs the enemy he sucks up, and throws them in the direction of choice.
No, Dedede has a long-range "cannon" suction move in the games already. He inhales Kirby, then spits him back across the stage.

So yes, it'd be Kirby's regular suction move except more powerful, faster, and without the swallowing part.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Still missing hats for Ike, Lucas (:(), Sonic, and Ice Climbers.
YEAH I wouldve liked to see the Sonic and Ike one

I'm suprised it took this long to see Kirby's hats. I don't wanna speak too soon but Sakurai is running out of filler bull$hit and now starting to give us some fairly good updates. I hope it it keeps getting better. END THE CHARACTER DROUGHT tomorrow. That'd be a great way to end the week.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Ok that's what I was thinking...that he just had the banana peel (item) for show and that he got his popgun as Diddy's attack.

And for whoever posted that pic about the "date change" I'm pretty sure you almost gave half the people in this forum a heart attack XD

Phred

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling that King Dedede's standard special move is Throw.

For those who haven't played Kirby, it's the move where Kirby inhales, grabs the enemy he sucks up, and throws them in the direction of choice.
Maybe. DeDeDe does do a thing where he inhales you and spits you back out.
They should do something to make it different from Kirby's inhale.
Maybe he spits farther.

courte

Smash Lord
Kirby + Snake = Fourth Coming of Jesus
Kirby Inhaling Charizard will be Master Win
Kirby + Charizard = Bahamut EX!!

Gennie

Smash Apprentice
Snake Kirby and Meta Knight Kirby for TEH WIN xD

I really liked these new kirby hats :3

courte

Smash Lord
BTW Guys i was literally sitting on the toilet-then i felt pain- then i saw snake man kirby

M.K

Level 55
I DEFINITELY had a mini seizure, stroke, heart attack, and brain anurism when I saw the fake screen. You aren't usually that slick Aryman, so I was fooled. Clever move >_>

mike_sandbag

Smash Rookie
Wow, the granade really does say delay on it? What's up with that?
I LOVE Snake Kirby!! Wanna see Sonic Kirby!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Wow, the granade really does say delay on it? What's up with that?
I LOVE Snake Kirby!! Wanna see Sonic Kirby!
Most grenades have a 10 second fuse or delay. It's just a coincidence. I doubt it's a secret message.

Why we needed another Kirby update is beyond me. At least his special moves are out of the way now.

Top Bottom