• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
HAHAHA

Snake Kirby for God Tier ZOMG!!!11!!!11

Finally Sakurai gives us a red update ^_^

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Special Moves Update: Kirby, or Snake's Final Smash

Or an SSE update.

Well looks like you win.

Anyway it's not the worst, it had to happen sooner or later.(The Solid Snake one looks funny.) Let's hope Friday's update ends the week with a bang.;)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Why do I always get the last post on the page...I posted this one page back...

Yes, it IS suction!!!

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Just realized:

I can't wait to hear Kirby's adorable high-pitched voice impressions this game, those were always the best parts of the transformations

Especially can't wait to see the one for Snake Kirby

M.K

Level 55
Still missing hats for Ike, Lucas (:(), Sonic, and Ice Climbers.
We HAVE seen the Ice Climbers hat...

Here we are being all light-hearted and accepting, but come morning time (or whatever), you KNOW everyone will start yacking away on how much this update sucks!

Luigi player

Smash Master
Yeah great that Dedede's B move is suction! I hope he can spit his enemy out like in the games ^^
And you gotta love that Snake Kirby...

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
He said standard yet Kirby holds a banana peel for the Diddy hat...? Just for show or...
He never said that; in fact, he explicitly said "standard special move." Remember that the Banana Peel is also an item. My guess? Kirby swallowed Diddy and then grabbed a Banana Peel. When he devours Diddy, though, Kirby gains the Peanut Popgun special move.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling that King Dedede's standard special move is Throw.

For those who haven't played Kirby, it's the move where Kirby inhales, grabs the enemy he sucks up, and throws them in the direction of choice.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
You know this may be one of those unneeded updates but this one is just so cheesy that it's just cool XD

Top Bottom