• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Sheep88

Smash Cadet
Haha OMG DELAY SECRET MESSAGE!

First the fake date pic.

Then I saw the bomb and i thought it was a fake.

LOL!

1000 woorray

imabeast78

Smash Apprentice
In the pokemon trainer hat picture, does it not look like Red is getting ready to battle and capture some strange new pokemon (he doesn't know what it is so why not chuck a pokeball at it) ... either that or he is like WTF!?!?! SQUIRTLE GOT ATE ALL UP !?!?!? OH NOOOZ! ha

M.K

Level 55
HOLY SKNARKSAQUIZBOBBER!

...sorry, this update really just got to me. Kirby is a star, today, December 20, 2007.

residentevilrulz

Smash Apprentice

If you look closely, you can see it says delay on here as well... but the number looks different. So maybe... it's just what the grenages happen to say on them (wishful thinking)

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
Maybe the number on the grenade model changes depending on the strength of the throw? Or they could have just gotten bored and changed it

Talk about attention to detail >_>

Fawriel

Smash Master
Next time I happen to be at war with you people, I'll be sure to bring some grenades that explode in your face as soon as you pull the pin.

D

Deleted member

The next update will be a character, Zelda's moveset, SSE stuff or a Final Smash. Maybe music too.

M.K

Level 55

If you look closely, you can see it says delay on here as well... but the number looks different. So maybe... it's just what the grenages happen to say on them (wishful thinking)
The grenade (which the word "pomnegranate" stems from) that Kirby throws has a Delay of 3.0 (I can't really make out the last number, might be 6 or 9)

The grenade that Snake throws is Delayed to 4.7 (I'm 95% positive)

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
The grenade (which the word "pomnegranate" stems from) that Kirby throws has a Delay of 3.0 (I can't really make out the last number, might be 6 or 9)

The grenade that Snake throws is Delayed to 4.7 (I'm 95% positive)
Kirby's said 3.5, I zoomed in on it...Yep.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Whoa.....

That douche Sakurai actually made an update worser than "How To Play."

I guess a congradulations are in order. *sarcastically claps*

I'm dehydrating fast because of this....this drought.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
Whoa.....

That douche Sakurai actually made an update worser than "How To Play."

I guess a congradulations are in order. *sarcastically claps*

I'm dehydrating fast because of this....this drought.
Oh well, the positive humor outlook was fun while it lasted :laugh:

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I am not amused at this sad attempt of an update in the least. C'mon people, aren't you guys the least bit angry that we're being spoonfed this ridiculous crappy updates? Where are all my freaking most wanted list characters in Brawl? Where are the rest of the veterans? In Sakurai's blue prints or has he run completely dry of characters?

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
So, you want a character every day? That would be many more characters than the game should have, to say the least.
Oh....a couple of more characters wouldn't hurt none. I mean....the game's current roster seems unfinished....it seems incomplete ya know. Specifically, there's just not enough real villains in the mix. Just a couple of anti-heros, renegades, and good guys. Lame!

iMichael

Smash Lord
I am not amused at this sad attempt of an update in the least. C'mon people, aren't you guys the least bit angry that we're being spoonfed this ridiculous crappy updates? Where are all my freaking most wanted list characters in Brawl? Where are the rest of the veterans? In Sakurai's blue prints or has he run completely dry of characters?
lol how dumb.....

This update was tight. Not only did we get to see how Kirby would look if he ate Snake, but we got King Dedede's confirmed standard special B. Then you say "Where are all my freaking most wanted list characters in Brawl?" Hmm.....Sorry if Sakurai forgot about you and what you wanted.

Tbacksha

Smash Apprentice
No, grow up Mr. Shadenexus

(My prediction that someone would claim last update increased Ness chance came true.)

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
lol how dumb.....

This update was tight. Not only did we get to see how Kirby would look if he ate Snake, but we got King Dedede's confirmed standard special B. Then you say "Where are all my freaking most wanted list characters in Brawl?" Hmm.....Sorry if Sakurai forgot about you and what you wanted.
No need for insults Envy. I'm just venting.

In case you haven't realised, we're in a character confirmation drought. We haven't had one in roughly over 2 months. AND WHO CARES ABOUT THAT **** DUMB KIRBY SWALLOW MOVE! Everyone knows about this rehashed move! That DID NOT deserve it's own update. Or Sakurai could of put it on there when nobody would care to look at the Dojo any more!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
No need for insults Envy. I'm just venting.

In case you haven't realised, we're in a character confirmation drought. We haven't had one in roughly over 2 months. AND WHO CARES ABOUT THAT **** DUMB KIRBY SWALLOW MOVE! Everyone knows about this rehashed move! That DID NOT deserve it's own update. Or Sakurai could of put it on there when nobody would care to look at the Dojo any more!
It was more of a Kirby Hats update than just "Swallow."

And, most likely, these are all of the STARTING characters. He'll wait till after either our or Japan's release to start updating unlockable characters or stages.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
It was more of a Kirby Hats update than just "Swallow."

And, most likely, these are all of the STARTING characters. He'll wait till after either our or Japan's release to start updating unlockable characters or stages.
No...it was "A Snake Kirby" update. Heh...about time the lil fungus reached puberty. And those who liked this update were easily amused. How sad....

Again you're just speculating. In fact, that's all we've been doing as of late! No real facts, just what if's and guesses. And our old speculation is becoming quite stale and it's well past it's expiration date. We need something fresh. Well I for one would like to know how many more characters we're going to get in total.

orintemple

Smash Lord
Snake Kirby is pretty much the best thing I've ever seen. Kirby with a beard is epic beyond belief. The Squirtle Kirby looks stupid though XD

Flaming_Wuzzle

Smash Cadet
...kirby's special moves huh?

i guess thats pretty intense

oh wait, it's the worst update ever. my bad
Jesus Christ, you two are hard to please. This was better than a lot of updates we've been getting recently. Just sit back and enjoy it for what it is instead of spouting off "NOT MY FAVORITE CHARACTER EVER CONFIRMED FOR BRAWL?!? SAKURAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII!"

dark_templar_99

Smash Cadet
I remember reading a thread that got closed last week about some guy saying gamestop told him the game would be delayed until march 5th. now the grenade says 3.5.......

thatvietguy

Smash Rookie
What I really want to know is...who did kirby swallow to get the ability in the image with peach in it? I hope it's not zelda...because that would be boring. lol

More characters, yay!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I remember reading a thread that got closed last week about some guy saying gamestop told him the game would be delayed until march 5th. now the grenade says 3.5.......
'Cause, y'know, grenades tend to explode the second the pin is pulled.
Dammit. ;)

@ vietguy.
It was Zelda, sorry. :(

Top Bottom