• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Aw man... And here I was seriously thinking it was going to be Kitty Cats and Popcorn... Imagine how disappointed I am >:

(I like the stage. Lawl.)

WarxePB

Smash Ace
And we even guessed the right name for it!

Go Smashboards!

Really, this looks like a really small walk-off stage, and with the Shy Guys driving around in karts, this might just be the next Big Blue/Flatzone.

Rick88

Smash Journeyman
Awesome update. I've been waiting for this one. Mario Circuit looks fun :). With a stage update, I predict tomorrow we'll finally get another character.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
I recently had a theory that Dojo will not be updating any new characters, because when you think about it, this issue of Corocoro (though I don't know much about the magazine) will probably sell more issues than any other month for quite a while. I doubt Nintendo would want to steal their thunder at all.
Can you say moar menu updates? I groan each time I see one.
Maybe they will tell us what that stopwatch coming out of the Party Ball is. :O
Or maybe they'll officially update that Mario Kart stage from that ancient teaser trailer.

At any rate, the real juicy stuff comes Saturday. I hope some good translators are getting in line as we speak!
I so called dis shizzit.
Mario Circuit.

Krell

Smash Journeyman
Actually, this stage looks terrible. It's just the old F-Zero stage with no way to escape the cars....

EDIT: Upon further inspection, you can escape. Actually, looks BETTER than that old F-Zero stage. Sorry guise.

i rise

Smash Apprentice
i was really pumped to see more of this stage but now i'm a bit let down because i always have hated walk off stages. hopefully this is for some reason a good one though.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
God the American site STILL isn't updated. We're such noobs, aren't we?

Okay, so, there's only one answer for Friday.

We're guaranteed a Red update. We haven't had a Red update this week and we have NEVER had a week without one Red update. (Go back and check, it's true.)

Oh, well, I'll still say it...

MARTH THE AT ON FRIDAY YEAYUHZ!!!

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
how do you know. >_> do you live in what ever state he does. its 2:00am were im at
Same here over in Virginia bro. Two A.M.

Heh....we're in a cool update drought if you guys haven't noticed...

As a result, they should change this from "The Official WOMG 2 Nite Prediction Thread" to...."The Official Great Depression Predictable Update Thread."

Yep, that has a nice ring to it.

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Mario Circuit, WIN!
remember sonic remember dedede remember zelda remember peach remember lucas remember bowser remember mario remember snake remember samus remember zero suite samus remember kirby remember link remember meta knight remember fox remember pit remember wario remember pikachu remember pokemon trainer remember diddy kong.
**** i quoted the wrong person

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
remember sonic remember dedede remember zelda remember peach remember lucas remember bowser remember mario remember snake remember samus remember zero suite samus remember kirby remember link remember meta knight remember fox remember pit remember wario remember pikachu remember pokemon trainer remember diddy kong.
get off of my internets mr. failman

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Well, the only thing that's really on my mind right now is the roster reveal in a day.

Oh, and Kitty Cats and Popcorn for tomorrow's update. For sure. Get pumped.

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
I'm never one for persistent-threat stages (such as Onett in Melee) - They kinda' kick the flow away from the action.

I love it that they provide a Mario Kart map to track the Shy Guys with.
Still... To make every cart a Shy Guy seems a little weak. Why not put a goomba in one car, a lakitu in another, and so on and so forth. Mario has such a giant stable of enemies, why not make use of them?

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
I think i wanna cry now

shadowlink3

Smash Journeyman
Well we knew it was coming, and its a really cool stage. But Im glad to hear about it and get it out of the way, now all thats left is Sonic's Final Smash and we're set for all new updates!
i think there was 1 more or something, but i think your right, I am a bit tired to remember lol

Toastmeister

Smash Apprentice
Ahem - Allow me to telecast tomorrow's update:

"I hate to make this announcement - believe me, it's killing me. But with circumstances as they are, it looks like we have to push back the release date for Brawl once more. I'm terribly sorry but it's-

OBJECTION!! ..Newcomer Approaching.."

Yeah. That... would be pretty awesome.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
He has a good point about Sonic's FS. It needs to be revealed and it WOULD satisfy our Red update requirement for the week.

It's pretty likely.

Ahem - Allow me to telecast tomorrow's update:

"I hate to make this announcement - believe me, it's killing me. But with circumstances as they are, it looks like we have to push back the release date for Brawl once more. I'm terribly sorry but it's-

OBJECTION!! ..Newcomer Approaching.."

Yeah. That... would be pretty awesome.
His Forward+B would be the Finger of Death. It's like Master Hand's finger-poke.

EDIT: Sorry about double post.

Top Bottom