• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Grod

Smash Apprentice
It's going to be Midna, music to match, her moveset, an item related to her, her final smash (fused shadows transformation), and her inclusion in the SSE. All in one update.

Totally.

Weed

Smash Lord
Tonight's update: Updating the dojo!

"I have to be very careful what I choose to update."

"The fate of the smash bros. community lies within my hands..."

"Whoa! Almost updated something good!"

:(
Hah.

I predict something along the lines of lame, maybe with a hint of screenshot joke material..

or Sonic's Final smash, whichever is worse.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
mY tOP 3 gUESSES
1. Zelda special moves
2. Subspace update
3. Confirm a melee stage or deconfirm n64 stages

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
mY tOP 3 gUESSES
1. Zelda special moves
2. Subspace update
3. Confirm a melee stage or deconfirm n64 stages
Now you're not even trying!

My prediction: Sakurai teaches us how to make instant Ramen! First, you take off the lid! Then, you put boiling water inside. I've also added a special feature where you have to get your parents to do this part for you because it is so dangerous! Even if you're 40 years old, you still need your parents. You can never be too safe!

Then you close it for a while and then open it later when you start getting really hungry! Is- is it ready to eat? Wow! Delicious!

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Yup, I have a feeling it's going to be game modes, modes and more modes until who knows when it'll end. :dizzy:

Weed

Smash Lord
Gotta get my good night lulz before school tomorrow.. cmon Sakurai, lets see how hard you can phail this time

Sinn

Smash Lord
My guess is that Sakurai is stalling for the extra two months it's going to be until the game comes out. He was probably going to release info on all the characters we don't know about yet after the game came out...now that it's not gonna be out for a while, he has to stall for time. Sucks, but these are all things that, while nice to know, are totally not important in the grand scheme of things. But they were probably going to get updated eventually anyway, so now's a good enough time as ever...I suppose.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
Great try there <:

Unfortunately for you, not everyone clicks before hovering their cursor over a URL... At least... I don't anyway :/

Only one more minute until Kitty Cats and Popcorn! Everyone excited? I know I am!

DSB

Smash Apprentice
On a side note, does anyone here have a gif of Fox firefox stalling ?

Top Bottom