• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
tomorrow: Double updates!

2 ASSIST TROPHIES!
Captain Falcon, and Captain Falcon's Knee!!!!!!!pwn!!!!!!one!!!shift+1!!!!111!!!

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
You forgot his nipples.

They are two updates by themselves.
Friday = the upper right hand corner of captain falcon's left nipple.

at least it will envoke discussion. "I'll believe the other 3 quarters of his left nip and all of his right nip are in the game when Sakurai updates them on the Dojo. Fail."

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I hope tommorrow's update is a good one. I haven't really been that much into the updates this week.

I am guessing it will be a character update.

BUM163

Smash Lord
this update was the worst. number one he already showed us metaknight's moves so all he did was explain wat the moves did, 95 percent people who play smash most likely saw the videos n saw metaknight fight n the only reason y it was a double update was just 2 make up 4 the repeated update. just like sonic when he came out, he also delayed the game n thatz y he beasted showin sonic. it's about 2 b three weeks from bullcrap n if the update wasn't bullcrap it was still bullcrap just cuz we already have videos n knowledge of that update.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Tomorrow's update:

Wario's Final Smash

Nuclear Fart

"You might recognize this from the trailer...."

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I'm sorry but the population of the earth at this point is not large enough that any level of co-ordinated global face palm could do justice to the failure of this week.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I hope tommorrow's update is a good one. I haven't really been that much into the updates this week.

I am guessing it will be a character update.
I lol'd at your avatar.

New character PLEASE!! Even an obvious veteran like Luigi or Ganondorf!

Hejiru

Smash Ace
There had better be something major tomorrow to make up for this dissapointing week.

We knew about almost every one of these updates already!

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Yea. It seems like I don't like the updates anymore unless it's a new charatacer, or some unbelieveable crazy game mode/video.

Some nic emusic would be nice too. I'm not really feeling any of them except the main theme and a little bit of the Zelda one. C'mon music form Kirby 64 (dunno what its called) show up on Dojo!

gamer8

Smash Lord
We need a HUGE update tomorrow to save this week from disaster, my favorite update of the week so far was three different taunts believe it or not.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I predict tomorrow will be a stage, seeing as every week so far has had a stage update during the week, and we haven't had a stage update yet.

So yeah, I predict a stage update (possibly the Mario Curcuit one).

volbound1700

Smash Master
At least we got 2 today. Problem is that song wasn't very good and I could care less about MK special moves (didn't he already tell us that back in August anyways and why don't he show moves when he announces the characters?).

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
"I introduced some of Meta Knight’s special moves in a previous post titled "Four Special Move Types".

But, since he has so many peculiar moves, I wanted to explain them again."

Darn you Sakurai!.
Somehow I knew it would happen. It was just Sakurai's way of getting two updates with the same thing. It's as inevitable as when he updates Zelda's B moves Down B won't be one of them he talks about.

Oh well, at least he gave us the music. Just think of it like that.

the grim lizard

Smash Master
I anticipate...something else we already know from e3.

Last good update: Stage Editor.
(It might have been the Summit if he actually gave us a little more guidance on the significance of the fish...)

blayde_axel

Smash Master
I want something NOT from Kirby... because I hate those comments like "wow, it's been FOREVER since I've made this game. How do you like this song I made?"

Anyway, Game Mode FTW!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Somehow I knew it would happen. It was just Sakurai's way of getting two updates with the same thing. It's as inevitable as when he updates Zelda's B moves Down B won't be one of them he talks about.
No, the first special moves update was for all the n00bs. The second one was for everyone in general and MK. MK couldn't be the ONLY starter character who wasn't given a special moves update before the game's release. It just wouldn't be fair.

Listen, we all knew it was coming, and we all prayed that it wouldn't take up a whole day on its own.
Well, it came, it was very indepth, it gave us all four of his moves, and there was another (music) update coupled with it to give us something else to toy with. He didn't give us this on a Friday so we have a big update to look forward to tomorrow, and overall it was the best update we've gotten all week. So cheer the hell up right now. All of you. It could have been way worse.

And as for Zelda's dB, I think we will see it, but only when/if Sheik is revealed. You're right that we won't get it with Zelda's moveset (unless Sheik is revealed at a prior date).

Here's how I see it played out in my head: I think Sheik's update will come, then later Zelda and/or Sheik's complete special moves update will come, a special "Zelda/Sheik's dB ONLY" update might come along later (much like PT's), and the conjoined dB probably find a home in both Zelda's character page and Sheik's character page.

Top Bottom