• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

WarxePB

Smash Ace
Tomorrow's update will probably be doubled. One will be a notice apologizing for the less-than-stellar updates as of late.

The other will "introduce" the concept of Past Stages. I predict Mute City and Mushroom Kingdom 64.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
juice-pubes = the quality of the last 4 weeks of updates. jizzpickle.

Tomorrow = not a character.
Tomorrow = not a stage
Tomorrow = not a new item
Tomorrow = no subspace update/video

I am one or more of the following...predicting....

1. a final smash we already know
2. an AT/Pokeball we already know
3. a piss-worthy how to play nonupdate
4. an item we already know
5. a disapointing AT/boss (olimar, falcon, falco, ridley, k. rool, megaman, etc.)
6. an update saying "Hey Look! There are characters in the background of Smashville!"
7. release date pushed back again
8. borrows the Mojo update: "My name is Masahiro Sakurai"
9. ending credits

SUCK ME SPECTACULAR NUTBAG! This week has sucked on so many different levels. Thank goodness for the song.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
it is rediculous vaginer-ness that the BEST UPDATE OF THE WEEK has been this song. I mean it's a great song, but not as good as some of the ones already updated...

Space_Pirate_Fox_McCloud

Smash Apprentice
I wonder how many days he can go without a character update?
As long as he wants. It's not like he has to give us daily updates, he could go the route of every other game's site and just give us minimal information on the game and leave us starved for info on the game until it's release. We should consider ourselves lucky to at least have something to hold us over each day until Brawl is out, even if some of it is already known info, at least we get more screenshots or even a more in depth look at it. Besides, there is much more to the game than just the playable characters, so he has pleanty to choose from.

I figured there would be alot of displeasure with the update of Meta Knight's special moves, most of us knew about it but we all knew it had to be done sooner or later. On the bright side, it was part of a double update with an awsome song (I'm not particularly familiar with Kirby Superstar, but the way it was produced gave off the feel of some of the songs of the original N64 Smash Bros). All in all, I say it was a good update for the song alone, Meta Knight's moves are a decent bonus and no longer needed to be worried over.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
hey, wh.ore bag, i said it would be disapointing if ridley was an AT or boss

...prick.
My bad, just so ****ing pissed,
Man, if there is a disapointing update tommorrow, everybody's gonna go crazy!!
ITS THE APOCALAPSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shuma

Smash Hero
Tomorrow's update.

Waluigi.

"So tat's the final roster hope you enjoy the game when it comes out on Dec 3 2008(oops)."

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
As long as he wants. It's not like he has to give us daily updates, he could go the route of every other game's site and just give us minimal information on the game and leave us starved for info on the game until it's release. We should consider ourselves lucky to at least have something to hold us over each day until Brawl is out, even if some of it is already known info, at least we get more screenshots or even a more in depth look at it. Besides, there is much more to the game than just the playable characters, so he has pleanty to choose from.

I figured there would be alot of displeasure with the update of Meta Knight's special moves, most of us knew about it but we all knew it had to be done sooner or later. On the bright side, it was part of a double update with an awsome song (I'm not particularly familiar with Kirby Superstar, but the way it was produced gave off the feel of some of the songs of the original N64 Smash Bros). All in all, I say it was a good update for the song alone, Meta Knight's moves are a decent bonus and no longer needed to be worried over.
i would prefer non-daily updates, but like 4 or 5 characters released via new trailers or interviews every month or so.

Daily updates as of late = epic fail.

Top Bottom