• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Blackadder

Smash Master
Well... anyway... nice little song they have.
..ehh.
It's not really catchy or good in my view.

'Nother dull update. Seems Sakurai is trying to get the crap out of the way.

Think of it like that, and be happy we don't have to put up with this shiz later in the year!

KaosAssassin

Smash Apprentice
The music's pretty cool. I might use it when selecting music for a created stage but the highlight of the update Oh Yeah! Metaknight's special moves AGAIN!

mezbomber

Smash Journeyman
this isn't lame like something that was obvious like "items from previous installments"
and it wasn't lame like something you already knew because you took the extra time to see the E 4 All demo vids. (like character entrances making a return)
This is ultimate lame, like you already did that...on the same site. What's next? Another update saying Mario is a character in the game?

AIM0001

Smash Lord
The music is okay. Sadly this is the best update that we've gotten this week in my opinion.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
SON OF MY POWER-SCHOLNG. at least it has the music...i am planning on somehow making a brawl soundtrack. that song would be great for a racing game.

Anyway...WHY THE MECHA-******* DID WE GET ANOTHER BLOWJOB UPDATE?

ugh...my sack is going in me right now. this is rediculous.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"I introduced some of Meta Knight’s special moves in a previous post titled "Four Special Move Types".

But, since he has so many peculiar moves, I wanted to explain them again."

Darn you Sakurai!.

KernelColonel

Smash Journeyman
The music is okay. Sadly this is the best update that we've gotten this week in my opinion.
There's some low standards if I've ever seen them.

There's nothing that miffs me off more than "I wanted to explain them again."

GAWD I know these updates are a privelege, but jeez, he has our collective balls in his grip.

Well, as the old saying goes, If You Give A Moose A Muffin.....

Somasu

Smash Ace
..ehh.
It's not really catchy or good in my view.

'Nother dull update. Seems Sakurai is trying to get the crap out of the way.

Think of it like that, and be happy we don't have to put up with this shiz later in the year!
Same.. I didn't think it was all that great..

And honestly, I don't want him to spend so many days in a row getting the "crap" out of the way. I don't mind getting crappy updates.. but I can't stand how so many of them are just crammed together. I'd much rather get a decent update, then a couple not-so-good ones, and then a random big update, and so on and so forth.

Seeing this string of things we already know (even if cameras weren't really allowed at E for All) is just frustrating.

CommanderC00L

Smash Cadet
Pretty cool update, even though we've seen MK's moves when they showed them previously but his down B is very sexy <3

The music is gonna be good for hardcore 4 player brawls =)

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Everybody click on the music bar and scroll down to the Meta Knights song, looks like they got the date wrong. lol

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Does anyone have a new prediction for the Miyamoto B-day update? Do you still think it'll be a character?
I think it's a 50/50 chance. But I do have a feeling Friday will be the best update this week,not that it would be hard to do,seeing that all our updates this week have been $hit.

Shuma

Smash Hero
"Tomorrows Update!

Sonic the Hedgehog!"

"Today i'm going to show you Sonic's the hedgehog taunts*

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why oh Why did they mess up Meta-Knights theme so much!!!:urg:

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Everybody click on the music bar and scroll down to the Meta Knights song, looks like they got the date wrong. lol
Heh.

I suppose it's expected that the updates will get stale, Sakurai's having to fill loads of gaps in the updates. Same reason there hasn't been a character since Dedede; if he kept revealing characters at the same rate, he'd end up showing us the unlockables.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
"I introduced some of Meta Knight’s special moves in a previous post titled "Four Special Move Types".

But, since he has so many peculiar moves, I wanted to explain them again."

Testicular jelly. I mean FOR **** SAKE YOU UPDATED THIS AL-****-READY. MY BALLS JUST UN-DROPPED FOR THE 2ND DAY IN A ROW...THANKS SAKURAI.

this has ALREADY BEEN AN UPDATE!!!!! CREAMY HUMAN SAUCES!

if it wasnt for having an awesome song, this would have been worse than you must recover.

Sickle my knob and frolic through my man boobs. This is rediculous.

YOU UPDICKDATED THIS ALREADY!!! PIECE OF ****!

Top Bottom