• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Well, I was about to kill myself until I saw the music.

This is the best Music update yet. Yes, even better than LoZ Medley. You have no idea how much I loved playing Kirby Super Star, and "Revenge of Metaknight" (where the music is from) is by far my favorite mode in that game. Youtube it, it's friggin sweet.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Same.. I didn't think it was all that great..

And honestly, I don't want him to spend so many days in a row getting the "crap" out of the way. I don't mind getting crappy updates.. but I can't stand how so many of them are just crammed together. I'd much rather get a decent update, then a couple not-so-good ones, and then a random big update, and so on and so forth.

Seeing this string of things we already know (even if cameras weren't really allowed at E for All) is just frustrating.
With any luck, he may end the week with a big fat bang.
I'm just praying that with all this stuff over and done, we can now have some decent updates coming our way.

Who wants to know what Sateg Sonic has, or if Ridley's in the game!?
*Waits!*

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
The Meta Knight moveset update was going to happen sooner or later anyway... I knew Sakurai wouldn't be content with just having Meta's moveset be an unexplained extension of a controls update. Besides, there's a pretty nice music update too, so it's not been the worst day of the week at least.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
Has anyone thought about the sheer number of songs that'll be in this game? They said there are like 4 songs for each stage, right? That's 88 songs, just counting the current stages! Plus, you collect those CDs in-game to unlock even MORE songs. Its gotta be a lot work. Now I see why they put together such a long list of composers.

Its just something to think about. Maybe people will appreciate the music updates a bit more.

Conker1

Smash Ace
11 bad updates in a row.....and they ruined my favorite Kirby song.

Tomorrow better be the best **** update ever.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
OVER THE LAST 4 WEEKS THERE HAVE BEEN ONLY 3 GOOD UPDATES!!!

if im forgetting something let me know, but I remember Dedede, Stage Builder, and the Rayquaza movie.

everything else = notorious fail.

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
You know, instead of getting annoyed at yet another lame update like I did last night, this one was so bad that it actually made me laugh, hah. It's like he's really just trying to spite us - I am amused :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
tonights update

RIDLEY!!
Tommorrow : how to jump: push down to go through platforms! push button twice
to do a mid-air jump! some characters have multiple jumps! :bigthumbu

hope it is ridley, only thing that can save brawl right now :smash:

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
If it wasn't for ther recent update of confirming Ness to be gone, I'd go nuts right now at the Dojo. Seriously, give us a good update. They can't end the week tomorrow with another terrible update and make me suffer for days.

Voyager

Smash Journeyman
Tomorrow is going to be epic. Sakurai must know how terrible these updates have been.

Or maybe, he knows we think its going to be epic, and really it will be the lamest yet...

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
the updates have been beyond piss-terrible. today's (with the exception of the song) was so totally horrible, it actually made me laugh out loud, literally, in real life.

i honestly think he is trying to piss us off.

it's getting to be re *** **** diculous

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
THERE HAS ONLY BEEN ONE UPDATE THIS WEEK!

besides the song, EVERY SINGLE THING we already ******* ***tarted ****ing knew!

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
I hope sakurai doesn't find out about this thread.. it'll destroy his passion for making the game. No offence frustrated fans, i'm one of them :)

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Are you all that suprised of today's update? Based on the prevoius updates this week. What did you expect?

Eagle

Smash Lord
Wow if its the creator of Pikmin's birthday tomorrow I really hope they give us Captain Olimer tomorrow ^_^

Top Bottom