• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

D

Deleted member

A newcomer or a veteran. D= My predictions are either Dedede, Geno or even Capt. Falcon. I just have that feeling. Other than what I feel is coming it'll probably be most likely stuff like Trailers and maybe even Interviews. Items and Final Smashes too, maybe.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Cap'n Falcon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I once thought like you, Shuma. But no more. Sakurai's mindgames have smashed (no pun intended) my fragile ego like so much greenware in a ceramics' shop. I keep hoping for the Falcon, keep praying for the Falcon, and alas I am left woe-ridden and devoid of the Falcon.

**** you, Masahiro Sakurai. **** you to hell.

Anyway. I'm gonna say RIDLEY. OR DEDEDE.

Yeahz.

Smooth Criminal

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I don't want Sheik at all. I want her gone and pulverized. But I know Sakurai wouldn't do that, plus the design's been submitted. So... I'm just hoping she's a FS and not her Down+B.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Having gotten pretty decent with both Zelda AND Sheik, I don't really mind if they split the two up, and giving Zelda a new special move could be just the thing I need to obliterate people I play against even more. A Zelda update would be nice...Final Smash, specifically.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather have the two separated, or one not return at all. And since Zelda is confirmed, we all know who that is <.<.

So, we've seen the "BRING BACK FALCON" crowd. The "GIVE US ZELDA STUFF" guy.

Where are all the people repping Geno? Only seen like 2 of them so far past few pages <.<

oh yea, BRING BACK NESS PLX!!1!11 **** you Lucas and your Patrick Swayze hair...

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
Since we know a heck of a lot more than we did a week ago, such as final smashes, new mechanics, assist trophies, items and a stage from all of the video's, I'm sure these updates on the Dojo will be posted this week, not creating any surprises for us.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
In the manga, Sheik is a guy.

I like Lucas's hair.
That being said, this makes Zelda in OoT the official, most widely debated transsexual in video gaming history.

And **** Lucas' hair, he tried to hard. Ness is your average Joe, but only psychic... and not average.

Sinn

Smash Lord
In the manga, Sheik is a guy.
Not to mention he has no breasts and has a bulge in his pants. Not that I would notice >.>

:: ahem ::

Speaking of which, Melee Ganondorf had quite the impressive package. I wonder if that will remain for his Brawl incarnation...

OH RIGHT! Predictions!

I thought Geno would be the next newcomer announced, but with all this talk of Mega Man and Capcom having a super secret announcement on Wednesday...I get the feeling it could be him. That'd be fine by me, but I still think Geno would be coming regardless.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Hair discussion fails.

Geno does not fail, but he probably fail to get into Brawl, sadly.

Sheik's anatomy fails. Big time fail.

And I am failing to come up with anything better than Norfair for tonight.

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
Sinn, female or male? YOU DECIDE. lol!

Capt'n Falcon's Fair in a copy off of Zelda's.

CLONE!!! CLONES DON'T RETURN!!!!

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
A post about eco-friendly vodka followed by a post namedropping God.

The discussion about Lucas's hair doesn't sound all that bad given where that could go.

EDIT: To Ethan: Your comment made me think of Wiseguy's siggy.

silver777

Smash Champion
In Akaneia, blasting every castle with a pink Land
Not to mention he has no breasts and has a bulge in his pants. Not that I would notice >.>

:: ahem ::

Speaking of which, Melee Ganondorf had quite the impressive package. I wonder if that will remain for his Brawl incarnation...

OH RIGHT! Predictions!

I thought Geno would be the next newcomer announced, but with all this talk of Mega Man and Capcom having a super secret announcement on Wednesday...I get the feeling it could be him. That'd be fine by me, but I still think Geno would be coming regardless.
I find that "Capcom Big announcement" thing questionable....not to mention almost all the Megaman community are predicting it will be a new game for the PS3.

come on.....Lucas's hair is hard to draw.....but it rocks!

Xephalon

Smash Journeyman
does mario's fludd mean luigi is gonna get the vaccum? maybe to get enemies closer instead of push em away like mario's fludd.

i guess capt falcon.

Sinn

Smash Lord
does mario's fludd mean luigi is gonna get the vaccum? maybe to get enemies closer instead of push em away like mario's fludd.

i guess capt falcon.
I wouldn't be surprised. And also, I wonder if that means they're moving his down special over to his dair too...or maybe leaving it as is to make the two of them even more different than they already are...?

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
a falcon update is needed along with ness, luigi, and puff
who were all secret charaters in smash 64
I'm thinking they'll return this way and not be revealed via dojo

Top Bottom