• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Well, the obvious choice would be to say "this week and the next week or so will be all stuff we've seen from the demo."

But an experienced person would say "It's Sakurai, he has no ****ing pattern."
QFT.

I think Norfair has a good chance, followed by Sonic's FS.

Weed

Smash Lord
Still saying anything from the trailer to be confirmed in a boring way.

Filler is what we need, after Sonic.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Just as I said, the man has no pattern. You think you've got his number, you THINK the first thing revealed will be something we've seen, and it's not. A Mother 3 stage. Sure, we knew one was coming, but at this time? Well, some of us thought something new would pop up :D

Expect the unexpected my friends, I get the feeling something will pop up in this game that will make us go "wtf?"

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Looks like an awesome stage. Less "solid" than Hyrule, but still fun. Sure no tourney will allow it since you can run forever, but it'll be fun to play on.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Whoa! Cool. Looks like the new stage for unending epic matches. Or proximity mine face-offs.
:chuckle:
That Ultimate Chimera thingy is SCAAAAAARY.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
So, 21 stages confirmed? Pure awesome. Multiply that by 2, at that's probably how many we have! :laugh:
21? what? i know of 16 are you talking about franchises without stages yet too?

*sorry for the double post.

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
Wow, this stage is absolutely horrible. Really now. I know I am nothing CLOSE to a MOTHER fan, but the collors on this is just too.. weird. It doest fit

2nd Stamp

Smash Ace
I guess the collor palette is nothing to my taste. For others it might feel "home to the game", but since I have never played this on the original game, I don't see it like you guys do.

First things first, the dark purples and yellows. I think the background is a little too distracting, since at first glimpse of the screens, I diddn't even see the platforms. It's horible it's being compared to Hyrule Temple (That temple stage sounds a little demeaning), because Temple was everyones 2nd favourite level, and this stage will not do the same. And why, Sakurai, WHY add a hazard to this stage? And an instant kill hazard with that! That's just ridicoulous. We want a stage were there are no moving platforms, no enemies who pound on you and no breaking floors. Why make the "biggest stage in the game" something like this? As Sakurai stated: "It's pure chaos" - and that won't cut it for the seasoned Smash player.

All and all I end up playing on it alot, seen his size. But yes, as Sakurai had also said: "It's too detailed to fully understand", and he's right about that.

(Excuse my french) XD

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I guess the collor palette is nothing to my taste. For others it might feel "home to the game", but since I have never played this on the original game, I don't see it like you guys do.

First things first, the dark purples and yellows. I think the background is a little too distracting, since at first glimpse of the screens, I diddn't even see the platforms. It's horible it's being compared to Hyrule Temple (That temple stage sounds a little demeaning), because Temple was everyones 2nd favourite level, and this stage will not do the same. And why, Sakurai, WHY add a hazard to this stage? And an instant kill hazard with that! That's just ridicoulous. We want a stage were there are no moving platforms, no enemies who pound on you and no breaking floors. Why make the "biggest stage in the game" something like this? As Sakurai stated: "It's pure chaos" - and that won't cut it for the seasoned Smash player.

All and all I end up playing on it alot, seen his size. But yes, as Sakurai had also said: "It's too detailed to fully understand", and he's right about that.

(Excuse my french) XD
You mean it doesn't look like

http://img358.imageshack.us/img358/9464/mother3newporkqe6.png

???

Top Bottom