• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I never said it diddn't look like it does in the game, please read.
You mentioned something about chaos being bad though...

Chaos is the best thing in the world...makes it interesting

Rex+

Smash Ace
Now this is a tight stage. Nice and big, awesome background, and a big distraction to boot. I actually can't wait to play this stage (that and the Halberd)>

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
It's actually a good stage to train in. The distractions and randomness keep you sharp, and the size helps you get away if your combo's aren't sticking.

Overall I think it's a really cool stage.

I hope we get a Character Tomorrow. Preferably Lucario.

I think each franchise will get two stages except for the 3rd party ones which only have one. So..
Mario- 2
Pokémon-2
Metroid-2
Zelda- 2
F-zero -2
Star Fox -2
Kirby-2
Ice Climbers -2
Yoshi -2
DK -2
Earthbound-2
Wario Ware -2
Kid Icarus -2
Fire Emblem -2
Animal Crossing -2
Game & Watch- 1 or 2
Smash Bros- 2
Metal Gear Solid -1
Sonic - 1

So thats a total of 36 or so. Plus whatever classic stages they choose to bring back.

Maben

Smash Journeyman
It's actually a good stage to train in. The distractions and randomness keep you sharp, and the size helps you get away if your combo's aren't sticking.

Overall I think it's a really cool stage.

I hope we get a Character Tomorrow. Preferably Lucario.

I think each franchise will get two stages except for the 3rd party ones which only have one. So..
Mario- 2
Pokémon-2
Metroid-2
Zelda- 2
F-zero -2
Star Fox -2
Kirby-2
Ice Climbers -2
Yoshi -2
DK -2
Earthbound-2
Wario Ware -2
Kid Icarus -2
Fire Emblem -2
Animal Crossing -2
Game & Watch- 1 or 2
Smash Bros- 2
Metal Gear Solid -1
Sonic - 1

So thats a total of 36 or so. Plus whatever classic stages they choose to bring back.
I really hope any F-Zero levels don't involve jumping between cars flying at supersonic speeds. That level was SD hell.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
There's so much that hasn't been shown that we know exists, but I wanna see the details! Like crawling...it looks so simple, yet I have no idea how it's gonna work! @_@

Words cannot express how much I appreciate the Dojo updates...

Sinn

Smash Lord
Know what I want for a MOTHER stage? Saturn Valley. With tons of Mr. Saturns around. That would be awesome.

Still hoping for more Zelda info tonight...

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
I think each franchise will get two stages except for the 3rd party ones which only have one.
I'm really hoping they make stage amount proportionate to how many characters there are from the franchise. As cool as Captain Falcon is, does he really need as many stages as the Mario franchise (one with four characters) has? Seems a little silly to me, especially with how many options there are for Mario stages, they could easily make one for each character.

I'm not sure what we'll see tonight, but I think I'm going to go to sleep early. I'm super exhausted/bored and it's only 9 so far...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Let me guess...

Because last week we were given awesome news, while this monday turned out something less then expected. Am I right?

BTW, item tomorrow.
No not really, I expected weak updates this week, but got mad for no reason, Im guessing since Im no Mother fan, that must have been it, an update solely on mother series...

anyway im stil lthinking AT...

Sinn

Smash Lord
I'm really hoping they make stage amount proportionate to how many characters there are from the franchise. As cool as Captain Falcon is, does he really need as many stages as the Mario franchise (one with four characters) has? Seems a little silly to me, especially with how many options there are for Mario stages, they could easily make one for each character.

I'm not sure what we'll see tonight, but I think I'm going to go to sleep early. I'm super exhausted/bored and it's only 9 so far...
Given that Melee had All-Star mode, which had each character appear on their own stage (even if some characters didn't belong to the franchise that they were put on), that would make a lot of sense. Plus everyone around here seems to think that "Such and such character's stage should look like this!" So if they don't do it that way, I expect some people will be upset about it.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
I'm guessing a old or new villain character will be confirmed early this morning. I mean, only Bowser and I guess (not really) Wario are the only villains in the Brawl mix.

Come now, if not early this morning, then they should confirm one later on in the week.

Top Bottom