• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Shiek has to be the next returning vet is she is playable...

C'mon Geno for newcomer though!

Come on to the Geno thread and she evidence that Mario RPG is at least being repped in Brawl! I just know Geno's making it now!

RDK

Smash Hero
Geno in Brawl? Don't make me sick.

That would be a ridiculous waste of character potential.

RDK

Smash Hero
Geno, and now Capt. Olimar? What is this forum coming to......

Whatev. You're all entitled to your opinions, no matter how ridiculous they are.

Shuma

Smash Hero
Cap'n Falcon, yeah, i'll never stop predicting him, that way i'll be right someday! bwahahaha.

Max780

Smash Apprentice
A villain character has to be revealed soon Masahiro Sakurai said he wanted more villains in Brawl so far we have Meta Knight ,Wario ,Bowser and maybe you could consider Snake ,but not really so there are 3 Villains out of 22 confirmed characters.

Sinn

Smash Lord
A villain character has to be revealed soon Masahiro Sakurai said he wanted more villains in Brawl so far we have Meta Knight ,Wario ,Bowser and maybe you could consider Snake ,but not really so there are 3 Villains out of 22 confirmed characters.
I don't know that I would really consider Wario to be a villain. He was the main boss of one game, but since then he kinda seems more like Mario's rival than an actual villain. I mean...he's greedy and brutish, but that's just who he is. DK was a villain at one time, and he's a hero now...I see a similar thing with Wario.

Meta Knight is kinda iffy in my opinion too since he's had semi helping roles in a couple instances too...heck, even DeDeDe helped out in the second Kirby game and in Kirby 64.

Maybe I should just use the word "antagonist" instead of villain. That way my anal retentiveness won't kick in.

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
I have a feeling that tonight will be something that probably won't be worth waiting up for...but I have a feeling tomorrow will be Mega Man...I dunno I kinda believe the rumors.

Plus tomorrow is my gf's birthday. So far my friend's birthday's have proven to be very eventful nights. Sonic was announced on my best friend's birthday and Ike was announced on my other friend's birthday.

Top Bottom