• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Awesome! Hopefully this paves the way for SE co-op online.
QFFT.

Maybe this is leaning more towards that Sakurai won't be posting all the demo stuff just yet (maybe waiting 'til after E for All?)... or he won't at all, as it'd be info we already know.

Never know with that guy.

Being able to do online with a secondary mode like this is pretty slick. It's very rare for a game to give online for anything past the major key points (usually just multiplayer, but also campaign for some games). Nice touch.

Also, further differences between Lucas and Ness.

Weed

Smash Lord
Awesome, it's homerun contest, only better. ^^

Maybe break the targets/whatever other crazy thing he can come up with will be soon?

craiigg

Smash Lord
wow an update i dont think anyone predicted but looks freakin sweet

co-op hrc = mad new techniques to keep the bag down = lol new brokeness of HRC

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Whoa! Not what I expected. That's so awesome. I love the 2 player mode in this! I can see me and my friend trying to perfect the best team combo possible. This could also help us improve our normal smash teams games.

God I can't freaking wait for Brawl....I wonder what other Stadium modes there are. I hope break the targets, board the platforms, and event matches make a comeback and get revamped like this. How cool would it be to play these modes 2 player!

Edit: I SWEAR I DID NOT COPY THE ABOVE POSTERS! I just posted this and looked up...**** I hate it when that happens.

Sir James

The Doctor
Awesome update today. Implementing that shield makes Homerun contest 10 times better. Maybe this time I'll play the mode more than just a few times a year.

Also, Megaman will be announced this week!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I just want a character this week. I don't care who it is. I think we deserve someone after the bad news last week.

I think Falco should come back with a moveset based around a laser rifle instead of a blaster. I dunno if that would cause problems since Snake couldn't have guns. But I mean like a Star Wars Blaster Rifle.. but more Star Fox inspired if that makes any sense.
I dunno that idea popped into my head today.. thought I'd share it.

Love the new Home Run Contest. Lets hope Board the Platforms, Race to the Finish and Break the Targets are back too.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I just want a character this week. I don't care who it is. I think we deserve someone after the bad news last week.

I think Falco should come back with a moveset based around a laser rifle instead of a blaster. I dunno if that would cause problems since Snake couldn't have guns. But I mean like a Star Wars Blaster Rifle.. but more Star Fox inspired if that makes any sense.
I dunno that idea popped into my head today.. thought I'd share it.

Love the new Home Run Contest. Lets hope Board the Platforms, Race to the Finish and Break the Targets are back too.
I was expecting to get a ton of character and item news this week, what with all those demos released last week.

We should get some updates for MK, Peach, Ike, Zamus, and Sonic's FSes; a Norfair stage update (I was very surprised to get a stage update this week that WASN'T Norfiar); updates for all the ATs/Pokemon/items that were revealed in the demos; alternate character colors update (maybe, maybe not. Most likely just the cooler ones like "Dark Link" or "Albino DK" or "Dark MK"); and some of the remaining special moves that have yet to be revealed (to finish off Ike, Diddy, Zamus, Pit's list, and maybe even give us a complete MK special moves update since we already know what his moves are); and even some updates to show us what the attacks of certain veterans (Bowser, Yoshi, Samus, Pikachu, Mario) are and how/if they changed at all.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
I was expecting to get a ton of character and item news this week, what with all those demos released last week.

We should get some updates for MK, Peach, Ike, Zamus, and Sonic's FSes; a Norfair stage update (I was very surprised to get a stage update this week that WASN'T Norfiar); updates for all the ATs/Pokemon/items that were revealed in the demos; alternate character colors update (maybe, maybe not. Most likely just the cooler ones like "Dark Link" or "Albino DK" or "Dark MK"); and some of the remaining special moves that have yet to be revealed (to finish off Ike, Diddy, Zamus, Pit's list, and maybe even give us a complete MK special moves update since we already know what his moves are); and even some updates to show us what the attacks of certain veterans (Bowser, Yoshi, Samus, Pikachu, Mario) are and how/if they changed at all.
well.......... i agree but i don't think so........... because look at last week........

New Launch and E for All

Oct. 12 Fri. 2007

New Launch and E for All
Notices
Taking Snapshots

Oct. 12 Fri. 2007

Taking Snapshots
Game Modes
Sonic: Special Moves

Oct. 11 Thu. 2007

Sonic: Special Moves
Characters
Sonic

Oct. 10 Wed. 2007

Sonic
Characters
Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!

Oct. 10 Wed. 2007

Sonic the Hedgehog Joins the Brawl!
Movie Characters
Nintendo Conference Fall 2007 Movie

Oct. 10 Wed. 2007

Nintendo Conference
Fall 2007 Movie
Movie Notices
Kirby: Final Smash

Oct. 09 Tue. 2007

Kirby: Final Smash
Characters
WarioWare: Ashley’s Theme

Oct. 09 Tue. 2007

WarioWare: Ashley’s Theme
Music
Zero Suit Samus: Special Moves

Oct. 08 Mon. 2007

Zero Suit Samus: Special Moves

it had ALOT of character updates so....................... i hope we get some new characters (i could be wrong on the major character updates)

Any way tomorrow i predict that ............. ummmmm.................................. it will be a item since we didn't get an item since Oct 3rd

metroidz21494

Smash Rookie
I predict that it will be a new item, or a new Pokemon. Maybe Kyogre or Torchic like seen in the recent video. Or how Sonic will effect the Subspace Army mode. Thats my prediction.

Talendime

Smash Ace
By tomorrow, there won't have been an item update in a full month.

However, I'd prefer to see Captain Falcon, so everybody here will finally shut the hell up...

No, I'm just kidding.. I know that as soon as he gets an update everyone's just gonna start begging for someone else.. I'm not stupid..

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
If MegaMan IS Capcom's "Prepare Yourself", then it will be revealed on the Dojo tonight, as said countdown is set to end at 9 tomorrow morning (about 13.5 hours). But I really don't think that's what it is.

I'm seeing an item. We haven't gotten one in forever, and I'd rather get the item tonight and out of the way and not thursday or friday.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
We got blue blur on wednsday, so only fair we get the blue bomber this wendsday am I rite?
Indeed Stryks. That seems more than fair to me! :chuckle:

If MegaMan IS Capcom's "Prepare Yourself", then it will be revealed on the Dojo tonight, as said countdown is set to end at 9 tomorrow morning (about 13.5 hours). But I really don't think that's what it is.

I'm seeing an item. We haven't gotten one in forever, and I'd rather get the item tonight and out of the way and not thursday or friday.
Well, if the countdown ends at 9 then I doubt it will be an update. We get ours at 3:00AM.

EDIT:
Oh duh, I'm retarted. Sorry, I completely forgot about time zones existing. (n00bish brain fart)
What time does the west coast get their updates? Isn't it like 7:00AM?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Geno today!!!

...Or Megaman since that whole thing (Maybe)

iMichael

Smash Lord
Wednesday: Mario related

Item, stage, character, music whatever...just hope it's Mario related

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
They'll reveal another character one week after Sonic.

I'm guessing an Assist Trophy.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Hopes: Midna as newcomer or MegeMan as newcomer.

Vets: Falco/Mew2 or Jpuff.

What I think will happen: a let down. .

PrinceOfSmash

Smash Cadet
well im guessing the nes mega man ftw...but if the countdown is over 9 am...well dojo updates like around 3 in the morning...beleave me i kno...so idk if they will announce him wednsday maybe thursday?Theres no telling but im guess megaman!

Anth0ny

Smash Master
I don't see Megaman today because the countdown ends in 11 hours...if anything, Megaman is confirmed on Thursday.

I can't even predict the update...Sakurai's too **** unpredictable! I want to expect stuff we know from the gameplay videos, but who knows, maybe we'll get board the platforms or break the targets!

Thi0s

Smash Apprentice
I'm really hoping for Captain Falcon. How in the world do you release two 3rd party characters without showing Captain Falcon?

Top Bottom