• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
By deconfirming ALL the Pokemon that stands in his way.

That's why his chances have been greatly boosted. Yet again.
To me it seems like they're being picked off like flies.

I really don't want Lucario in the game, just so i can see the explosion of fear, hatred, and anger at this forum.

It will be great!

Star105

Smash Journeyman
i predict ............... another music Mario themed

or another item (so far we haven't had a major item update..........)

Captain Brawlimar

Smash Cadet
I'm hoping that at the very least we'll get another veteran this week. I'm hoping for Ganondorf or Sheik soon, but I think that Captain Falcon will likely be the next one to be on the site. I also really want to see Luigi.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Someone's FS update. Maybe Peach's, but Ike seems like a strong candidate.

(Of course, in my little utopia, Lucas' SM will be revealed tomorrow. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?)

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
Maybe he's waiting to give us the information we already know at some other point, or most likely trying to spread it out so we don't get a full week of "I knew about that" updates.

Smash_Guy

Smash Rookie
i hope they add a new character update i hope they put in MINDA from legend of zelda twilight princess

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Knowing Sakurai, it's probably Hello Kitty as a PC tonight.

No ****ing pattern!
So since Brawl is online.... does that mean Butters was playing Brawl when everyone thought he was playing WoW? Stupid advance copies!

Hello Kitty Island Adventure, here we come!

Top Bottom