• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Artery_Clogger

Smash Apprentice
I'd hope it would be a character. There hasn't been a good update all week. If it were a character, I think it would be a returning character: either Jiggs, CF, or Luigi.

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
I'd hope it would be a character. There hasn't been a good update all week. If it were a character, I think it would be a returning character: either Jiggs, CF, or Luigi.
Well right now they got 24 (Including transformations) characters up the the website. 14 weeks till the Japan release... so we could still possibly get 1 char/per week up until the Japan release that would only make it a total of 38 characters (including transformations), so I think thats a pretty reasonable number for brawl.

Anyways if we do get a character tomorrow I hope it's Falcon or a newcomer.

Red_Maniac

Smash Lord
NNID
SeeJayC
My predictions:

1) Captain Falcon returns and an F-Zero song is shown

2) Ridley is FINALLY revealed and Norfair is also revealed

3) A Subspace Embissary boss

TheMastermind

Smash Ace
They might anounce mega man sometime soon. They anounced sonic because there trying to promote the game further. a mega man conformation would draw even more people to the game.

KingBulbinX

Smash Apprentice
Megaman, please.
If not, Ridely.
If not, Captain Falcon and his diamond nipples.
If not, I'm going to freeze myself until February 9th.
Thats it! your a genuis, thats what I'll do.......now where'd i put that chryogenic freezer!?

iMichael

Smash Lord
Mario related...I was thinking uh maybe Mario Circuit, Mario music, Mario item...nah I'm just being crazy now...when do we ever get Mario updates pft lol

Top Bottom