• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
Tonight i'm hoping for Sonic's final smash. I'd really like to see SuperSonic. I'd like to hope for unlockable colours like fire mario color shadow color for sonic and many more but today i'm guessing like a survival test firm wire test or something no one cares about.

Desruprot

Smash Lord
Hmm, Interesting Smash right... Pinkish
We have seen Sonic's FS, He turns gold and can move everywhere, one touch of him does massive damage...

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Tonight i'm hoping for Sonic's final smash. I'd really like to see SuperSonic. I'd like to hope for unlockable colours like fire mario color shadow color for sonic and many more but today i'm guessing like a survival test firm wire test or something no one cares about.
...There are no more updates this week. You have to wait 'til Monday fool.

And as much as I was happy to finally see a character update this week, especially a FS that we knew little about, this was one of the more lackluster weeks so far.

This is exactly what I feared, too. Since we now have an additional TWO MONTHS to our already MONTH AND A HALF long wait for Brawl to come out, we're basically going to be getting very not exciting updates for a while. It's like moving back in time. Expect all the good stuff to be held off until (I'm estimating) around Christmas. :urg:

Rash

Smash Ace
Next week will probably be the Advance Wars AT, Norfair, Sonic's Final Smash, another one of the SE movies, and Snorlax.

Blackadder

Smash Master
The Captain is coming.
I just wish he would come soon, just to shut everyone up.
Then..of course...everyone will move onto Lucario or something.

Myself, I'm going for a week filled with everything we already know from E4A, just as a filler week.
What with the extra month and a bit, Sakurai will be giving us a fair few fillers, I assume. :urg:

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I just wish he would come soon, just to shut everyone up.
Then..of course...everyone will move onto Lucario or something.

Myself, I'm going for a week filled with everything we already know from E4A, just as a filler week.
What with the extra month and a bit, Sakurai will be giving us a fair few fillers, I assume. :urg:
It's safe to say that it will be a filler week, but I'm just hoping that one day isn't something we've seen. That will do me, character related or not.

Blackadder

Smash Master
It's safe to say that it will be a filler week, but I'm just hoping that one day isn't something we've seen. That will do me, character related or not.
I'm just worried that Sakurai will milk E4A like it's a cow farm.
I'm praying the comming weeks' won't be filled with "Link's Alternate costumes!" or "The boxart!" and "Latios!" and such.

But I fear the worst...
But I have concucted a theory that Sakurai and Nintendo had the Feb te nth idea planned for a long time before they told us, so filler weeks may not be as present as feared, if he figured out a cute little outline of updates stretching till the tenth. Which would be teh phire.

Als, is this Kirby not epic? :kirby: XD

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Sakurai always has a plan so yeah I guess that addresses our fear a little. I just feel we are due a veteran this week.

Off topic: Is there a video showing Latios? I've just read about it.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Sakurai always has a plan so yeah I guess that addresses our fear a little. I just feel we are due a veteran this week.

Off topic: Is there a video showing Latios? I've just read about it.
A veteran would nice. I'd love to see Ganondorf, Goddamnit. :laugh:

As for the the Latios thing, I'm not sure myself. I assume there is somewhere, but I have not seen it personaly. I've read about them though..

Sabrewulf238

Smash Hero
I think we might see captain falco this week or maybe Jigglypuff (that is if they start showing secret charecters)

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Taking some guesses..

Monday- I hope it's a character, but more than likely it will be an item or music.
Tuesday- Norfair? Either that or Mario Circuit. I hope.
Wednesday- Something about Wednesday always screams Item at me. Hopefully it's Gardevior. I wanna see if she reflects projectiles.
Thursday and Friday- I can only hope that one of these days is a character (if we didn't get one yet) and the other is some cool Subspace thing. I wouldn't even mind if we got a video of Pikachu entering the battle. That would be fine as long as we got a character this week.
I'd also like to see Zelda's Final Smash as well as Zamus's Final smash, assuming she has one, and it's not just her getting her armor back.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I think this would be keep the C. Falcon fans happy:

Monday: Veteran > Captain Falcon
Tuesday: Captain Falcon's Special Moves
Wednesday: Captain Falcon's Final Smash
Thursday: Captain Falcon's Stage
Friday: Captain Falcon's role in the Subspace Emissary.

In reality tommorrow = Music / Item / Something we know about.

Raptorbite

Smash Apprentice
Honestly though I'm really hoping that either Falco or The C-Falc gets confirmed this week, considering they were my mains in melee [I also used Marth and Roy, so far I am boned with Brawl.]

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
I think Sakurai should keep the updates he planned to show before December 3rd (prior to the release date change) on schedule. This way we don't have to wait an extra month for CFalcon and Jigglypuff and whatever newcomer(s) and veteran(s) are left in the starting lineup.

I just don't want week after week of crap upon crap updates. Seriously, we're basically back in August again in terms of updates.

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
Monday: Lucario confirmed
Tuesday: Lucario's Special Moves
Wednesday: Trading snapshots
Thursday: Double update! Captain Falcon confirmed and a thirty minute video of his manliness using Up+B on Zero-Suit Samus and Snake
Friday: Brawl isn't real

Lant

Smash Journeyman
I think this would be keep the C. Falcon fans happy:

Monday: Veteran > Captain Falcon
Tuesday: Captain Falcon's Special Moves
Wednesday: Captain Falcon's Final Smash
Thursday: Captain Falcon's Stage
Friday: Captain Falcon's role in the Subspace Emissary.

In reality tommorrow = Music / Item / Something we know about.
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss.

I'm hoping for a Veteran Update, if not Cpt Falcon, Marth.

I'd even be happy with Jigglym8 to get it out of the way.

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
Monday: Something we already know
Tuesday: returning character
Wednesday: Random Feature
Thursday: Stage we already know
Friday: nothing interesting

Jumpinjahosafa

Smash Ace
Monday: Lucario confirmed
Tuesday: Lucario's Special Moves
Wednesday: Trading snapshots
Thursday: Double update! Captain Falcon confirmed and a thirty minute video of his manliness using Up+B on Zero-Suit Samus and Snake
Friday: Brawl isn't real

The friday update made me laugh out loud.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Monday- Everyone who hasn't already been confirmed, confirmed except for the final 3rd Party Guest
Tuesday- The 3rd Party guest
Wednesday- Every complete moveset and FS
Thursday- Every "How to Play"/Game Mode/Stage/Item/Music update
Friday- Notice: "Surprise! We lied about the release's delay! The game will be released tomorrow!"

(Hey, I can be optomistic, too. ;) )

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
What will tonight's update be?

I believe it will be a how-to-play update on jumping. Given the recent quality of updates, this would not surprise me in the least. >_>

Top Bottom