• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

OATH

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai knows i want Captain Faclon,why i will never get it till Feburary 7th 2008

behemoth

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, look at the last picture of the update. the shadowing on Marth is much lighter than that of Little Mac, and if you look at Marth's foot, it is flexed as it would be were he standing on the ground.

Now look at the shadows of the two in the other pics... weird, huh?

EDIT: it's the pic that was just posted above.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hey guys, look at the last picture of the update. the shadowing on Marth is much lighter than that of Little Mac, and if you look at Marth's foot, it is flexed as it would be were he standing on the ground.

*Smoothly*
Marth eh?

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Not been the greatest of updates this week. Seeing as though he delayed it last week, I thought this week would make up for it.

Meh, we still have Friday. And those are usually good.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

OMG! Marth Confirmed!!1!!1!!!

Metaknight X

Smash Journeyman
For tomorrow, I'm sensing either a character update or an SE update. If it's the former, I'd say Captain Falcon or an FS, and if it's the latter, we might be getting another boss confirmed...

craiigg

Smash Lord
this week has been so **** for updates, im sensing a large update tomorrow to make up like sonics stage or maybe CF? XD

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I just want something good for this week. The entire week has been full of "Meh" updates. Nothing too exciting. Most of it I already had an Idea about. If we could get a Character or an awesome stage or a good SSE thing, I'd be happy.

Dr.Saturn

Smash Apprentice
****it what hell why has little mac been taken out i mean everybody wanted him in the game

it was considered one of the best games ever

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think it'll be at least a double update with one of them red. That whole one red a week thing seems to be fairly consistent, but at the same time...we DID get a LOT of them last week.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Remember Sinn, this was also before the release date was pushed back.

I think Sakurai was getting ahead of himself at first, releasing everything important that we would need to know before December 3rd, but now he's winding down because now he has time.

We're going to be getting a LOT of crap now from the Dojo and its updates. Don't expect anything huge for a while.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
Remember Sinn, this was also before the release date was pushed back.

I think Sakurai was getting ahead of himself at first, releasing everything important that we would need to know before December 3rd, but now he's winding down because now he has time.

We're going to be getting a LOT of crap now from the Dojo and its updates. Don't expect anything huge for a while.
Sadly i agree but i think that he is going to reveal some decent updates before going on a item/music/how to play rampage (maybe music)

though i wonder...... whats left that could be a HUGE update(to alot of people)? we already got Sonic, Wifi play release date (hopefully it won't be pushed back again), and several other good and intersting characters. now we just need the secret characters from SSB64 and melee and then what else is there besides characters and some modes. nothing too big though

oh well

tomorrow....................................................... Subspace Emissary update.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Sadly i agree but i think that he is going to reveal some decent updates before going on a item/music/how to play rampage (maybe music)

though i wonder...... whats left that could be a HUGE update(to alot of people)? we already got Sonic, Wifi play release date (hopefully it won't be pushed back again), and several other good and intersting characters. now we just need the secret characters from SSB64 and melee and then what else is there besides characters and some modes. nothing too big though

oh well

tomorrow....................................................... Subspace Emissary update.
To be honest I think the starting lineup is whoever is on the cover of the game.
So The starting roster is...
Link
Pikachu
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Wario
Kirby
Peach
Pit
Samus
Fox
Meta Knight

I think everyone else is unlocked from the Subspace Plot.

Thats just what I think, however.

SSoH

Smash Journeyman
To be honest I think the starting lineup is whoever is on the cover of the game.
So The starting roster is...
Link
Pikachu
Mario
Pokémon Trainer
Wario
Kirby
Peach
Pit
Samus
Fox
Meta Knight

I think everyone else is unlocked from the Subspace Plot.

Thats just what I think, however.
That's a lot of unlockables, and even if that is true, I don't think every single other character would be unlocked through subspace. Maybe the majority, but I'm sure some would be unlocked elsewhere or through doing other stuff.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
yeah.............. tomorrow either subspace emissary or........... ummmmmmmmm

item: party ball!

metaknighter

Smash Apprentice
hmm...well, maybe sakurai will put in one last good update before we go on a less than great update flood. I would be happy with a character...newcomer or veteran...most wanted would be ganondorf or ridley *sigh* but i suppose thats too much to ask for.

Top Bottom