• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
P.S. The only real way I will be Really really happy For Lucas in will be if under his trophy is says "Earthbound 2 Future Release" and not "Mother 3 Japan only" since that will Mother 3 will come to USA.
Too true, definitely be quite a hit towards hopeful Mother fans. I would lose any respect for NoA if they did that.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Screw Lucas. They should give us Flint. An entirely unique character idea with a weapon that no other character would wield, and they'd still represent Earthbound (US) with Ness and Mother (J) with Flint. And look, we'd even get two characters out of it instead of one!

PROBLEM SOLVED. EVERYONE WINS.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
I promised not to reply to you but I'll reply to this comment since it's worth commenting.

No, I didn't lose, I'm content with knowing that I'm not immature to start an idiotic argument with you. I admit doing so in the past was immature of me, in terms of even continuing the argument on a large scale, but definitely no one lost or won, you were basically, in a sense, ignored by that, showing that your point has failed and you turned out to be an overall annoyance.
My point failed?

You mean my point that was:

"Trust you?"

:laugh:

After that post of mine pointing out how ignorant and malevolent you are, I think it's pretty clear that my point succeeded.

Lucario for Brawl!

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
My point failed?

You mean my point that was:

"Trust you?"

:laugh:
No, your point was to attempt to somehow beat me at something, but indeed it was a failed attempt overall, and poorly pulled off. At least you tried, though.
After that post of mine pointing out how ignorant and malevolent you are, I think it's pretty clear that my point succeeded.
Yeah, obviously since I'm seriously racist, self-centered, anti-religion, etc. even though I'm not, and claiming I am just because of sarcasm and jokes I've pulled off, you totally succeeded! Good job, you deserve an e-reward for being just so amazingly intelligent and mature even though your support for Lucario says otherwise!

M.K

Level 55
^^Here we go again....

I say Stage tonight, because this week has throughly pissed me off. The first week I stay up until 3 AM EVERY night, and we get horrid updates. Two Cruddy Final Smashes, A Useless AT, and Trophies? FTL! Horrible timing Sakurai, I wouldn't care on a normal week, but on my week off? I've sacrificed my body for him. Now, I'm too paranoid to go to sleep, as this update will be sacred if I go to sleep -.-

Stage, Character, How To Play, I don't EVEN care...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
c'mon character...prob veteran though...

But maybe newcomer...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Yeah, obviously since I'm seriously racist, self-centered, anti-religion, etc. even though I'm not, and claiming I am just because of sarcasm and jokes I've pulled off, you totally succeeded! Good job, you deserve an e-reward for being just so amazingly intelligent and mature even though your support for Lucario says otherwise!
I wouldn't say he's an idiot simply for rooting for Lucario.
I myself don't go for him, I would prefer a buffed up Mewtwo, but by your logic, I could say "ZOMG U HAVE A PIC OF NESS U LIEK HIM GAY! omg".

I would say you're self centered though.
"I'm not a god comedian. I'm an amazing one"
(Unless that was a joke)

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
I wouldn't say he's an idiot simply for rooting for Lucario.
I myself don't go for him, I would prefer a buffed up Mewtwo, but by your logic, I could say "ZOMG U HAVE A PIC OF NESS U LIEK HIM GAY! omg".
In a sense, I was retorting since he randomly bashed me for a random reason, so I basically did the same to show how ******** he was being. That's always been a big part of my sense of humor, to literally expose someone's idiocy through some sarcastic retort.

Blackadder

Smash Master
In a sense, I was retorting since he randomly bashed me for a random reason, so I basically did the same to show how ******** he was being. That's always been a big part of my sense of humor, to literally expose someone's idiocy through some sarcastic retort.
Oh, righto then.
Well, I'm bored.

*Goes to check out the whole flame war previous*

M.K

Level 55
@God-is-My-Rock, Here is hoping he gets in! I don't care for him, but many people do. some people are so sadistic about him getting in, that if he doesn't, they won't buy Brawl...

@Myself, **** you are Sexy.

@Everyone Else, These are all the veterans left to be confirmed (or not):

-Young Link
-Game and Watch
-Ness
-Mewtwo
-Jigglypuff
-Pichu
-Roy
-Marth
-Sheik
-Luigi
-Ganondorf
-Falco
-Dr. Mario

I probably missed a couple, I will edit them in.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I know I've been uttering "It'll be a stage today" everyday for this week so far, but I'm gonna say it again today anyways. Well, kinda.

I think today can go two ways;
Stage
or

If it's a stage I think it'll be Mario Circuit, and if it turns out to be a profile, I'd have to guess Ness. Or Lucas, whichever way you wanna go with it.

I'd rather a profile, but stage is what I'm rooting for.
Or, you know, we could just get music or an item.

Testament27

Smash Journeyman
i bet we get a stage tonight

hopefully he gets one of the two we already know about out of the way (shadow moses or mario circuit)

best case scenario: a character

Blackadder

Smash Master
My computer screen semi-caught fire. O_O

The second I see the update, I'm out of here to seriously let it chill for a while. This ***** is f-ed up to hell.
(Please be an on time update!)

M.K

Level 55
Tourney Mode is back...this week sucked...

Eh, at least we get to see the new little icons for each character...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Oh, woopdu-****in'-do.

Did anyone seriously utilies this mode in Melee? I know I didn't.

Well, I best dash before my computers implodes. G'night Smashers!

Top Bottom