• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Another Pokemon update? Meh.

I don't usually complain about graphics, but this one... well looks awful.

starboardman

Smash Apprentice
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
This better be the last pokemon update... or I am going to sick Lyn and Samurai Goroh on all you pokemon freaks... it's all your fault.

Igneous42

Smash Ace
It is fourth gen though....so I guess if nothing else it shows that they can get in the game. Not that I had any doubts but some peeps did

Igneous42

Smash Ace
Munchlax did that before hand. And the Lucario fanbois went crazy over it. Because they're on drugs. >_>

Guess thats true, but Munchlax was also revealed long before his gen. But yeah this is a pretty boring update. In fact other than Wi-Fi confirmation this whole week has been pretty bland..

one more day though...probably not a char though. I think he's going down to once every other week or less.

Kaburii

Smash Apprentice
At least this deconfirms that thing ppl were hoping for in terms of having PT have different gen Pokemon....(didn't make sense in the first place as Blaziken and Typhlosion cannot glide like Charizard...)

Anyway, Surf looks nice at least...kinda

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
If nothing else, we still have Mic_128's daily stupid title topic to look forward to. We can still try to predict that! I bet it's something like "Surfs up! It's Piplup!"

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Ouch. Pretty bad graphic design. While Munchlax really works....Piplup really doesn't. :(
Even for a PokeBall update it was sucky. Not even a friggin' deconfirmation!
I'm hoping for Captain Falcon tomorrow.

Black/Light

Smash Master
. . . Meh, this update blows.:ohwell:

Mainly because Im starting to get bored with all these item updates.

I mean, come on. . . we just got a pokeball and AT last week and now we get another Non-pc item character after the last item (Gold Hammer) from earlier this week.

Lets hope for a character update of some kind Friday. I don't need a vet to be confirmed or a new character to rear their head. . . just show me Pika's B moves to see if they have changed or something about someones moves.:ohwell:

Oh well. . . good night yall.

(PS. . . Pip looks JAGGY. . . )

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Subspace Emissary cutscene movie. 99% sure about that. Because, every two weeks there was a Subspace Emissary movie update. Now I'm sure they won't do that always, but since there are still two to four screenshots yet to be revealed as cutscenes, I'm pretty sure that the next one will either be from Zero Suit Samus, the Arwing chase, Yoshi and Link or Pit battling the Subspace Army.

I think it's the latter.

freeman123

Smash Lord
NNID
josephf5
I think you guys complain too much. We've had more character updates than anything else. The game will be out in like 10 weeks! It won't be too much longer before we know everything about it.

Sinn

Smash Lord
I guess it's kinda like Sakurai saying, "I've given y'all tons of **** already. Shut up and have some **q*ing patience!"

Only 51 more update days to go...

Super Smash Master

Smash Lord
Only five more characters until we have about 25 starters, which was my prediction. I say the other five will probably be Falcon, Lucas, and maybe Ray, Olimar, and another character.

Top Bottom