• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

goodkid

Smash Lord
I don't know for tomorrow, Sakurai didn't make a big deal about the Wi-Fi because he probably thought that we had no doubt about online. Not me, but lots of people had doubt about online, but there was nothing to doubt about since online has been confirmed since its title release.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Maybe it'll be a follow-up update to Wi-fi, like some of the modes or something.

Sakurai put us through a week of fail for a couple of great updates, so tonight will probably be something mildly interesting, just to get our heart rates back down lol.

Revven

FrankerZ
I'm not expecting much after an update like Wi-Fi. Maybe a veteran is in order but I doubt it; if anything he'd show us a new stage or music tonight. It could also be a double update tonight, kill two birds with one stone as they always say.

Though, like I said, I'm not expecting much.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I'm not expecting much, either. It makes sense that Sakurai would show us some stupid stuff following the awesomeness that is WiFi. But... Sakurai mindgames! I call that he's gonna suspect us not expecting anything, and it's time for Falcon!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I expect something crappy, but hoping something awesome, like another part of the online features or a SE thing, or a veteran (newcomer??) but yeah im sure it wil lbe an item or something...

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
^^^You have been....where? Not at Omneox, that's fosho. I expect a character-RELATED update...maybe Zelda: Special Moves?

Sinn

Smash Lord
^^^You have been....where? Not at Omneox, that's fosho. I expect a character-RELATED update...maybe Zelda: Special Moves?
Zelda special moves with her DOWN B specifically...I can't take the suspense of wondering for too much longer...

I wanna see what the TP design team did to Sheik's look. I'll bet it PWNS.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Zelda special moves with her DOWN B specifically...I can't take the suspense of wondering for too much longer...

I wanna see what the TP design team did to Sheik's look. I'll bet it PWNS.
I'm eager to see how she'll return too, and I'm pretty sure they'll update her after a Zelda: Special Moves update (whether she's still a transformation or not).

I personally hope she's a seperate character. I didn't like playing her that much, but I enjoyed Zelda, and hated how nerfed she was because of being two characters. I'd rather see that aspect leave, even if they're foolishly adding it to Samus.

Equinox076

Smash Apprentice
New stage tonight, maybe the mario kart stage...

BTW Did anyone notice how Wi-fi connection has its own catergory in game modes? does this mean that there will be more wi-fi related updates in the future?

blayde_axel

Smash Master
New stage tonight, maybe the mario kart stage...

BTW Did anyone notice how Wi-fi connection has its own catergory in game modes? does this mean that there will be more wi-fi related updates in the future?
Yeah, Sakurai pointed it out in the blog. And I just realized it's really hard to figure out if someone's being a jerk or not on a forum. lol.

Can't wait for more Wi-Fi info.. so... that tonight!

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Stage, item...something along those lines...

Maybe SPace Emissary

Sculelos

Smash Journeyman
Well I expect either a Final Smash update/Music or Subspace one. BUT I hope for a veteran, preferably Caption Falcon... although now that I said it we can be almost sure it WON'T happen. :(

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I'm not liking these enemies from the Subspace army, in fact, the models just suck.

I wish they would scrap these characters and replace them with villains from the Nintendo universe. It would make the story so much more epic and likable.

Top Bottom