• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Take that stupid rumors!

Ice Climbers ARE returning! ^_^ YAY!!!!

Blackadder

Smash Master
It's been a long time since I waited like this for the updates.
I used to do it a lot on the old "What's going on" thread. Good times, good times. :laugh:

Anyways, as I write this the update time has been hit.
*Checks*
I bet it isn't on time.

Well, there we have it:
Ice Climbers.

I bet a million people just posted "ZOMG ICE CLIMBERS YAY!" and stuff.
Well, I got my character update, so I'm pretty happy.
Also, I can now yell to all those idiots that though the DK Jungle stage deconfirmed these two Chibby *******s. Well, this knocks off one of the characters meant to go. Interesting.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
They look so cool. By the way did anyone notice some guy at gamefaqs believed there to be a pattern with the order vets were being confirmed and said ic's would be next?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
Man, this update was so awesome. Not only are the Ice Climbers one of my most used mains, but this really gets people who think the Ice Climbers will be dropped from Brawl to shut the f-ck up. Do you really think Sakurai is going to be stupid and throw away such a unique character? Seriously.

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
I stopped playing Heavenly Sword hoping the update would be worth while. Wow Dudes and Dudettes....Finally. I must admit, I'm not super excited by their look, but at the same time, I've overjoyed by the sheer fact that they are in the game. To all the disbelievers...nyah nyah =P

Top Bottom