• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
referring to a leader of some sort --> Ranger --> Red Power Ranger
No, He's referencing a Red Sentai warrior.
Remember sakurai is Japanese.
In japan they have Super Sentai.
The show that Disney ***** and turns into power rangers.

Mediator

Smash Journeyman

It’s pretty obvious that the Red Alloy is Captain Falcon, same stance of punch. Simple.

Some thing the Blue Alloy is Zero Suit Samus because of the ponytail, but this isn’t so. The ponytail means nothing, as the spiked shoulder pads mean nothing for the Falcon Alloy and the Horns on the Yellow Alloy don’t mean Meteos either.
Instead of Zero Suit Samus others thought of Zelda (she was used for Multi-Man Melee, so why not Multi-Man Brawl?) but I thought Peach.

Here I noticed the arms. As you can see, Zelda’s left arm extends almost flat out where Peach and the Blue Alloy both crop their left arm up at almost a 90 degree angle. Match.

And here you we see that the legs of the Blue Alloy and Zelda don’t match up. Zelda’s legs bend inwards toward her rear and the Blue Alloy extends her legs out inform of her, Matching Peach’s legs and feet placement.

Just because it has Horns doesn’t mean he is Meteos, same with the ponytail.

(Because Lucas is a Ness clone, by movement of walking, body and some moves I will be using Ness as an image reference)
I first thought of Ness/Lucas when I saw Yellow Alloy because of the arm placement to the torso and feet.
See how his left arm is tucked back and right pushed forward like the Yellow Alloy. It looks the same but its not. It’s actually Mario. The glowing balls for hands threw me off, the Alloy is actually holding a fist and angled right arm like Mario as he keeps his right arm tucked back extended a tiny big to the side.

Also, we can see here that Mario falls much more similarly to the Yellow Alloy than Ness does, with the legs extended downward, not to the sides, and feet match respectively to Mario’s.

As for getting hit my Mario’s side Smash, Ness’s head is tucked way too far down to match the Yellow Alloy while Mario’s frame matches the extended arms and bent legs with head in proper place.

And as for the Green Alloy I see it as Kirby. I know its kind of a “duh” but Ill explain anyway.

Seen here Kirby’s legs match the Green Alloy’s by the angle in which they are extended away from each other and his turned body.

Biggest proof I see is when Kirby and Green Alloy are hit by Mario’s side Smash. Both are bent in similar fashion and feet, one bent up one bent down.

Here we see Kirby standing on his toes (or whatever he has) tilting forward to get a better look at something or other, in game mode and the Subspace Emissary, and his form seems to Match that of Green Alloy’s stance in the opening picture.

So from these visuals and explanations, these are my deductions.
Red Alloy: Captain Falcon
Blue Alloy: Peach
Yellow Alloy: Mario
Green Alloy: Kirby
GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

i was thinking the exact thing as i read the update

I was like "the only thing this confirms Besides the 100 man brawl is that Capt. Falcon is in" and then i come to this thread and DON DON DON o0o0o0o0o0oo0o0 you read my mind.:psycho:

jupiter

Smash Apprentice
***I know it's been confirmed by SelkG (sorry, forgot how to spell, your tagname is a few pages back...) in this thread. Unknowing about this thread, I've confirmed the same thing (minus Peach). I've been making this post for another thread in the general Brawl discussion section. Just some clearer pictures for Kirby and Mario (exact poses) (scroll down)***

OOooookay: Check it:

RED ALLOY is
CAPTAIN FALCON

~Cleary, it's Captain Falcon...no question about that~

BLUE ALLOY is
ZELDA PEACH

~As it was in Melee...though it looks like they re-wired (pun not intended) the
body movements...similar to how they changed the way Peach runs (grabbing dress
from behind). Looks like Zelda's fall from her jump leaves her with her arms a bit bent
EDIT: it's Peach...my bad...but read on for the rest~

YELLOW ALLOY is
MARIO

~the horns are there for adornment...just for show. this is a pose from when Mario
turns around to face the other way from RIGHT to LEFT. like with Zelda, looks like
they re-worked some body movements...his head doesn't turn as much. Keep in
mind that Sakurai has implemented a new feature of "locking eye-contact" with other
characters (when two characters' heads and eyes stay in focus with eachother)~

GREEN ALLOY is
KIRBY

~despite the sir kibbles-esque mohawk and the weird "arabian knights" shoes, this
is in fact, Kirby. if you recall, in Smash 64, Kirby was comprised of two spheres on top
of eachother (like a 2-sphered snowman) for his Polygon counterpart. Pikachu looked
like a fat reptile with a short Yoshi-esque tail (no lightning bolt tail). HERE IS A VIDEO
of a 64 fighting polygon fight with Link vs. (Mario) (Link) and (Pikachu) Polygon figures:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTz2J5VPL4w~

~OH yeah...this is Kirby (like Mario) turning from facing RIGHT to LEFT~

Now, the good stuff...as for the animations...take a gander:

FIRST SCREEN SHOT OF ACTION

~YELLOW ALLOY (MARIO) is being hit~

~GREEN ALLOY (KIRBY) is being hit~
~now with this oblong shape, it's a result of a "high velocity" impact...it's in Melee, too~

SECOND SCREEN SHOT OF ACTION

~YELLOW ALLOY (MARIO) descending~

~GREEN ALLOY (KIRBY) being hit~
~either before or after the oblong-effect takes place from impact~

NOW::::

as for all you kiddies out there speculating over the size: YOU ALL HAVE POOR MEMORY!
Wireframes were always bigger in size than the original characters they represent in
Melee. Take a look:

~OMG! They're giants!!!!~

~so enough of the "ZOMG!!!1 It might be luigi + bowser!" "Zir KIbblets + birby!" "Zamus +
pizza!!!"~

~it's simply, CAP FALCON, ZELDA PEACH, MARIO, and KIRBY...~

may this argument rest in peace....

RegalBuster

Smash Lord

It’s pretty obvious that the Red Alloy is Captain Falcon, same stance of punch. Simple.

Some thing the Blue Alloy is Zero Suit Samus because of the ponytail, but this isn’t so. The ponytail means nothing, as the spiked shoulder pads mean nothing for the Falcon Alloy and the Horns on the Yellow Alloy don’t mean Meteos either.
Instead of Zero Suit Samus others thought of Zelda (she was used for Multi-Man Melee, so why not Multi-Man Brawl?) but I thought Peach.

Here I noticed the arms. As you can see, Zelda’s left arm extends almost flat out where Peach and the Blue Alloy both crop their left arm up at almost a 90 degree angle. Match.

And here you we see that the legs of the Blue Alloy and Zelda don’t match up. Zelda’s legs bend inwards toward her rear and the Blue Alloy extends her legs out inform of her, Matching Peach’s legs and feet placement.

Just because it has Horns doesn’t mean he is Meteos, same with the ponytail.

(Because Lucas is a Ness clone, by movement of walking, body and some moves I will be using Ness as an image reference)
I first thought of Ness/Lucas when I saw Yellow Alloy because of the arm placement to the torso and feet.
See how his left arm is tucked back and right pushed forward like the Yellow Alloy. It looks the same but its not. It’s actually Mario. The glowing balls for hands threw me off, the Alloy is actually holding a fist and angled right arm like Mario as he keeps his right arm tucked back extended a tiny big to the side.

Also, we can see here that Mario falls much more similarly to the Yellow Alloy than Ness does, with the legs extended downward, not to the sides, and feet match respectively to Mario’s.

As for getting hit my Mario’s side Smash, Ness’s head is tucked way too far down to match the Yellow Alloy while Mario’s frame matches the extended arms and bent legs with head in proper place.

And as for the Green Alloy I see it as Kirby. I know its kind of a “duh” but Ill explain anyway.

Seen here Kirby’s legs match the Green Alloy’s by the angle in which they are extended away from each other and his turned body.

Biggest proof I see is when Kirby and Green Alloy are hit by Mario’s side Smash. Both are bent in similar fashion and feet, one bent up one bent down.

Here we see Kirby standing on his toes (or whatever he has) tilting forward to get a better look at something or other, in game mode and the Subspace Emissary, and his form seems to Match that of Green Alloy’s stance in the opening picture.

So from these visuals and explanations, these are my deductions.
Red Alloy: Captain Falcon
Blue Alloy: Peach
Yellow Alloy: Mario
Green Alloy: Kirby
Zomg Captain Falcon is in brawl!

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Zomg Captain Falcon is in brawl!
No sh*t.

Anyway, good research, SeigK. I had a feeling that Red = CFalcon (just like in both SSB64 and Melee), Green = Kirby (since Sakurai basically told us), and Yellow = Mario (don't ask how I knew that, I just did).

I didn't, however, know that Blue = Peach. That is a good find. I thought it would be Zamus or Zelda, too. The last game had Zelda as the model for the wireframe, so I'm not sure why they didn't keep that... but whatever.

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Well we all knew he was coming back and Sakurai stated on an interview(or something, can't really remember) that C.Falcon was his favorite smash character.

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
No sh*t.

Anyway, good research, SeigK. I had a feeling that Red = CFalcon (just like in both SSB64 and Melee), Green = Kirby (since Sakurai basically told us), and Yellow = Mario (don't ask how I knew that, I just did).

I didn't, however, know that Blue = Peach. That is a good find. I thought it would be Zamus or Zelda, too. The last game had Zelda as the model for the wireframe, so I'm not sure why they didn't keep that... but whatever.
...i was being sarcastic of course i know Falcon is in.

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
Falcon tomorrow, hopefully.

Although, knowing Sakurai, he won't update it until the very last day. -_-

As such, I'm predicting Co-Op _______, because Sakurai seems to really like the fact that everything is co-op.

Oh! I've got it! Co-Op Brawls! Play multiplayer matches against other people!

That was my horrible attempt at being funny.

RobinotX

Smash Apprentice
NNID
RobinotX
Wait and see people the very first..

Co Op Sound Test =O

Look at that you can listen with 2 players at one time.

We really thouht of everything. Now everyone can listen this nice angelic music we made..

Also... you can send a report of each music you listened.. and Nintendo chooses one of them. To be the report of the day =D.

Very sarcasm..

Ok I think tommorow Sonic Stage or Assist Trophie..

BUM163

Smash Lord
if the update is bad 2nite. i will give link to the new 3 part trailer where u see king dedede do his up b n being lazy on top of a platform in castle siege n him doin multi jumps. also pt aka ivysaur slammin mario wit his vines n then changin to charizard for a slam + flamethrower combo n then their final smash.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I'm gonna go along with everyone and say that Captain Falcon is tomorrow's update. That or Rayquaza. That's been due as well. Ever since his video was posted then the trophy stand update.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
Hm, what about a blue update for tomorrow?
A Red AND Blue update is in order. :p

Captain Falcon is for Friday, and then before the release, the final newcomer, someone Animal Crossing. Don't call me stupid; I'm convinced now. Not that I ever denied it.

And I'm not calling myself stupid. O.o; Not that I ever denied it... :laugh: :psycho:

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Im gunna have to agree and Think a Sonic stage is in order, maybe not 2night but sometime this week. Also, might get a Zelda update sometime next week. But We should see a Captain Falcon update, not just cause its over due but Red Alloy is a Falcon frame, so Sakurai might just put 2 and 2 together, ya know?

NeoZ

Smash Ace
I say Captain Falcon is the update, and why do people say ACdude as a character? How can he fight?

Repryx

Smash Champion
Im gunna have to agree and Think a Sonic stage is in order, maybe not 2night but sometime this week. Also, might get a Zelda update sometime next week. But We should see a Captain Falcon update, not just cause its over due but Red Alloy is a Falcon frame, so Sakurai might just put 2 and 2 together, ya know?
what if we see red and it says...

WARNING CHARACTER LEAVING!

Captain Falcon

and then Sakurai says something like

"But hey his spirit will live on in the Red Alloy! (Even though We took the Knee out)"

Lolz

Son Saku

Smash Apprentice
Bowser: Special Moves and Mario Music Update.

After all, Bowser's side B has changed. You should expect that.

Agent 1337

Smash Apprentice
I still stand tall about my assumption of Meta Knight's special moves as they were in the first Meta Knight's Special Moves update.
Also, a little off topic, but doesn't that Green Alloy look like Sir Kibble? He's a bit too big to be Kirby, and he has that unsettling fin at the top of his head....
Just mindless speculation, mind you.

Top Bottom