• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
yeah, way to big to be kirby or jiggly and has a shape unlike any confirmed character. Looks like tamagon from devil world. I wouldn't be a bit surprised if ALL the alloy characters on today's update were representations of newcomers.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
The last three character updates we've had are...Sonic FS, Overalls Wario, and Kirby special move(s)...

We're in desperate need of character updates...

Shuma

Smash Hero
And blayde, that's ridiculous. Kirby doesn't turn oblong when he gets hit.
Uuh yeah he does, at least Jigglypuff did, and if Kirby didn't then it just prooves my Jiggs theory. The "mohawk" could be a diferent "evil" version of Jiggs hair.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Mastermind, this isn't the only Smash Bros. site. I knew about it. I was on IGN Boards at the time.

And blayde, that's ridiculous. Kirby doesn't turn oblong when he gets hit.

Look at this:

He's twice as long as he is tall. That's not ****ing Kirby.
Dah. Didn't look at the profile picture.

Either way, the team can obviously morph the character's models in any way they want. So how can that not be Kirby?

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Corneria, Oregon, US - Melee: Roy, Link, Ganondorf
Dah. Didn't look at the profile picture.

Either way, the team can obviously morph the character's models in any way they want. So how can that not be Kirby?
First it's Kirby, then it's nobody? Why are you bent on denying that it's obviously Tamagon?

Uuh yeah he does, at least Jigglypuff did, and if Kirby didn't then it just prooves my Jiggs theory. The "mohawk" could be a diferent "evil" version of Jiggs hair.
Wow... Have you ever played Smash Bros.?

The only time a character stretches is when performing an attack, like Jiggs's Up Smash, etc. When they get hit they contort, but they don't extend.

blayde_axel

Smash Master
First it's Kirby, then it's nobody? Why are you bent on denying that it's obviously Tamagon?
What the hell did you get that from?! lol. I was saying it's Kirby.

I was saying that the dev team is able to morph the models anyway. So it's obviously going to have Kirby's moveset.

It can't be Tamagon, anyway. Why? Remember the symbol that the Devil got? Yeah. Go check that out.

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
What the hell did you get that from?! lol. I was saying it's Kirby.

I was saying that the dev team is able to morph the models anyway. So it's obviously going to have Kirby's moveset.

It can't be Tamagon, anyway. Why? Remember the symbol that the Devil got? Yeah. Go check that out.
I'm pretty sure Sakurai's smart enough to not spoil Tamagon in the Devil update if he doesn't want to :p

Darkraid

Smash Champion
then why did samurai gorah get the f-zero icon if he doesn't want captain falcon to be spoiled?

InvincibleAgent

Smash Lord
Because Captain Falcon is already known.

And a stage is more significant than an AT, blayde.

And Kirby's feet are much more different than the alloy's than Tamagon's.

And the alloy has a mohawk.

And it's longer (In both profile pictures, it's not him "when he gets hit" since it's constant).

And it's too big (And they don't make the alloys bigger, look at red in the fighting pic, he's Falcon-sized).

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Because Captain Falcon is already known.

And the AC thing is another example of what I'm saying, blayde.

And Kirby's feet are much more different than the alloy's than Tamagon's.

And the alloy has a mohawk.

And it's longer (In both profile pictures, it's not him "when he gets hit" since it's constant).

And it's too big (And they don't make the alloys bigger, look at red in the fighting pic, he's Falcon-sized).
How is the AC thing different? There's a series icon for it! Which could possibly mean there's a character representing it. Which means, he "wouldn't be smart enough" to not spoil it.

Once again, they can't obviously CHANGE A MODEL TO ANY SIZE THEY WANT! Just think of it as a clone. The green alloy is Kirby's clone. There. Easy, isn't it?

If you don't believe that characters with different size proportions can still use the same moveset, load up an Action Replay for Smash Bros Melee, and find out. It's pretty easy.

No, it's not Tamagon. There is NO SERIES SYMBOL for Devil World. Which means, there's no chance! Okay? There's a symbol for Animal Crossing AND F-Zero, so don't say that it's another example of what you were saying.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Ok enough, we get it. Go argue somewhere else.
For tommorow, I'm thinking we get an FS(Plz not one we know >_<)
The only one left that we know is Crystal Flash, and I'd be curious to see Sakurai's explanation on that one...

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Crystal flasH? >_>

and of course it's not an AC rep, lol, just by the horns???

Then that shoulder thing in the red one? the mohawk in the green one??

They're kinda there to made them look different lol
Captain Falcon has shoulders like that. He's awesome.

...Tamagon has a weird Mohawk thing...

And AC Human has horns, and the same physique as that yellow one.

=Snake=

Smash Cadet
shoulders on red are too big to be falcons, unless he got an upgraded appearance.
I still think the green alloy looks allot like tamagon.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I don't remember who posted it, but I thought it was a good idea killer.

Tamagon/devil world did not get its own icon, which would've been revealed when they showed the Devil assist trophy. There aren't any characters without an icon are there?

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Tamagon/devil world did not get its own icon, which would've been revealed when they showed the Devil assist trophy. There aren't any characters without an icon are there?
...Tamagaon was revealed by a "Prophet" though...

with an explanation...

blayde_axel

Smash Master

It was me, probably. lol.

Well, I can see him being in, and later, the icon changing into whatever it would be for the series. But I doubt it.

BUM163

Smash Lord
i just saw the new 3 part trailer to brawl, king dedede has multi jumps, pt changes pokemon kinda quick, ice climber super is huuuuuuge n fills up the stage, wario stage is weird lol. pt final smash looks like u can't escape lol

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
Multi-Man Brawl Alloy Characters!!!

It’s pretty obvious that the Red Alloy is Captain Falcon, same stance of punch. Simple.

Some thing the Blue Alloy is Zero Suit Samus because of the ponytail, but this isn’t so. The ponytail means nothing, as the spiked shoulder pads mean nothing for the Falcon Alloy and the Horns on the Yellow Alloy don’t mean Meteos either.
Instead of Zero Suit Samus others thought of Zelda (she was used for Multi-Man Melee, so why not Multi-Man Brawl?) but I thought Peach.

Here I noticed the arms. As you can see, Zelda’s left arm extends almost flat out where Peach and the Blue Alloy both crop their left arm up at almost a 90 degree angle. Match.

And here you we see that the legs of the Blue Alloy and Zelda don’t match up. Zelda’s legs bend inwards toward her rear and the Blue Alloy extends her legs out inform of her, Matching Peach’s legs and feet placement.

Just because it has Horns doesn’t mean he is Meteos, same with the ponytail.

(Because Lucas is a Ness clone, by movement of walking, body and some moves I will be using Ness as an image reference)
I first thought of Ness/Lucas when I saw Yellow Alloy because of the arm placement to the torso and feet.
See how his left arm is tucked back and right pushed forward like the Yellow Alloy. It looks the same but its not. It’s actually Mario. The glowing balls for hands threw me off, the Alloy is actually holding a fist and angled right arm like Mario as he keeps his right arm tucked back extended a tiny big to the side.

Also, we can see here that Mario falls much more similarly to the Yellow Alloy than Ness does, with the legs extended downward, not to the sides, and feet match respectively to Mario’s.

As for getting hit my Mario’s side Smash, Ness’s head is tucked way too far down to match the Yellow Alloy while Mario’s frame matches the extended arms and bent legs with head in proper place.

And as for the Green Alloy I see it as Kirby. I know its kind of a “duh” but Ill explain anyway.

Seen here Kirby’s legs match the Green Alloy’s by the angle in which they are extended away from each other and his turned body.

Biggest proof I see is when Kirby and Green Alloy are hit by Mario’s side Smash. Both are bent in similar fashion and feet, one bent up one bent down.

Here we see Kirby standing on his toes (or whatever he has) tilting forward to get a better look at something or other, in game mode and the Subspace Emissary, and his form seems to Match that of Green Alloy’s stance in the opening picture.

So from these visuals and explanations, these are my deductions.
Red Alloy: Captain Falcon
Blue Alloy: Peach
Yellow Alloy: Mario
Green Alloy: Kirby

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
That was good. I liked that. I believe that the shoulder pads, ponytail, horns, and mohawk are merely an attempt at uniqueness.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787

It’s pretty obvious that the Red Alloy is Captain Falcon, same stance of punch. Simple.

Some thing the Blue Alloy is Zero Suit Samus because of the ponytail, but this isn’t so. The ponytail means nothing, as the spiked shoulder pads mean nothing for the Falcon Alloy and the Horns on the Yellow Alloy don’t mean Meteos either.
Instead of Zero Suit Samus others thought of Zelda (she was used for Multi-Man Melee, so why not Multi-Man Brawl?) but I thought Peach.

Here I noticed the arms. As you can see, Zelda’s left arm extends almost flat out where Peach and the Blue Alloy both crop their left arm up at almost a 90 degree angle. Match.

And here you we see that the legs of the Blue Alloy and Zelda don’t match up. Zelda’s legs bend inwards toward her rear and the Blue Alloy extends her legs out inform of her, Matching Peach’s legs and feet placement.

Just because it has Horns doesn’t mean he is Meteos, same with the ponytail.

(Because Lucas is a Ness clone, by movement of walking, body and some moves I will be using Ness as an image reference)
I first thought of Ness/Lucas when I saw Yellow Alloy because of the arm placement to the torso and feet.
See how his left arm is tucked back and right pushed forward like the Yellow Alloy. It looks the same but its not. It’s actually Mario. The glowing balls for hands threw me off, the Alloy is actually holding a fist and angled right arm like Mario as he keeps his right arm tucked back extended a tiny big to the side.

Also, we can see here that Mario falls much more similarly to the Yellow Alloy than Ness does, with the legs extended downward, not to the sides, and feet match respectively to Mario’s.

As for getting hit my Mario’s side Smash, Ness’s head is tucked way too far down to match the Yellow Alloy while Mario’s frame matches the extended arms and bent legs with head in proper place.

And as for the Green Alloy I see it as Kirby. I know its kind of a “duh” but Ill explain anyway.

Seen here Kirby’s legs match the Green Alloy’s by the angle in which they are extended away from each other and his turned body.

Biggest proof I see is when Kirby and Green Alloy are hit by Mario’s side Smash. Both are bent in similar fashion and feet, one bent up one bent down.

Here we see Kirby standing on his toes (or whatever he has) tilting forward to get a better look at something or other, in game mode and the Subspace Emissary, and his form seems to Match that of Green Alloy’s stance in the opening picture.

So from these visuals and explanations, these are my deductions.
Red Alloy: Captain Falcon
Blue Alloy: Peach
Yellow Alloy: Mario
Green Alloy: Kirby
Good work! It all matches perfectly...

Reyairia

Smash Champion
Did anyone notice that the wireframes in Melee also resembled Zelda and Captain Falcon?
I'm not really surprised.

Top Bottom