• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Ehh....Ness and Falcon were both playable from the start, nothing hidden or fancy about them at all. Luigi and Jiggly were in there, but were so easy to unlock you could literally get them both in ten minutes of each other through Adventure Mode. Lucas is Ness after a bleach job, so I don't see why Falcon won't be back in the starting roster again.
Ness n' Falcon were hidden in SSB 64 though, that's why they haven't been revealed as Starters.

FreakyVoiceDude

Smash Apprentice
Lucas IS Ness, and there he is. Typically I'd agree with the trend but Lucas has thrown things around quite a bit.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I got the info from a Blogger on GameSpot which I got from a direct link from the SWF banner links.
If Smash Boards gives it an official link, and GameSpot hasnt filtered it as fake. Im pretty sure this newreporter has the real scoop. When The link comes up again on SWF ill post it.
Its called: "A Seconds Dojo?"

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
http://www.gamespot.com/users/thealmightygoat/

Brawl news. See it for yourself.
the "Game Tester" from GameFAQS was full of crap, but this guy might actually give some light.
i've been trying to talk to this guy i'll let ya'll know something on him asap
EDIT: he told me he cant give any characters away(cut or uncut) so i dont know but he says he's not a prophet. he says info he gets told! so i dont know...

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
There is heavy speculation regarding his credibility due to there being a profile of an identical name of a 15 year old Brit on IGN forums. He denies this is him and has called it 'the worst possible coincidence'

I'm still going to follow his site and hopefully he's not full of crap- He still hasn't said anything outstandingly false to me.

SiegK

Smash Champion
There is heavy speculation regarding his credibility due to there being a profile of an identical name of a 15 year old Brit on IGN forums. He denies this is him and has called it 'the worst possible coincidence'

I'm still going to follow his site and hopefully he's not full of crap- He still hasn't said anything outstandingly false to me.
Yeah I saw you posting on the other forum, Ive been following him too and the only thing that REALLY stands out to me is Tails being an AT.

Not that I dont believe it will happen, but normaly any outside Dojo Brawl news about Sonic stuff if kinda iffy. Ya know?

Well, hope for the best. Im gunna give it a long shot and say this guy is good.

KrystalRules

Smash Lord

he lives in US and is pretty old(not like 40)

he is credible though IMO

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
The guy sounds believable but...I'm not buying it, since these so called "Prophets" appeared almost at the same time and nearly close to the same date when the first wave of "leaks" came in.

Anyways,

I'll guess an assist trophy/pokeball tonight.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
I thought January was going to be different, but I guess not...

Another subpar update...

At this point in the game, I want awesome stuff. Other random features in the game were fine 6 months ago, but release is a couple weeks away...give us something to hang onto!

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I think we'll get something hypeworthy soon...probably not a character, but perhaps we'll see some new final smashes or, for the love of god, something Zelda.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Lol something Zelda! But I think the New Look for the Multi-Man was his big "hype" thing for now cause its something old but 'Remastered'. Thats my say on what Sakurai is thinking but...

Im torn...
GameStop is having a Midnight Release of Brawl...And i reserved it there and have already put all money down so thats where I'm picking up. Now my two friends and I camped out for the Wii last year and got one of the release models and even though we dont have to, we want to camp out for Brawl. For reasons of; it was fun last year, we want to do it again and to add to the Brawl experience.

But heres my problem...Ill have the game at 12:00am Feb 10th...but I wont be able to play it till I get home in the morning, do I get Brawl and high-tail it back home to play or do I stay up with my friends??? Crap!

I WANNA PLAY AS SONIC AGAIN SO BAD!!!

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
I reserved it at FYE...I'm considering reserving it at someplace I can get midnight pickup. As for your sitution ... play Brawl. They'll understand XD

NeoZ

Smash Ace
Don't talk bad about prophets, that guy on GF predicted the Dragoon around October.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Aww.. I got it at Game Crazy, and I don't think I can go get it at midnight...though I doubt they will sell it at that time.:(
I WANNA BEAT SONIC WITH DEDEDE/IKE/BOWSER/MEWTWO/MARIO/RIDLEY/KRYSTAL/SONIC!!!

Thrillhouse-vh.

Smash Hero
Don't talk bad about prophets, that guy on GF predicted the Dragoon around October.
I predicted Sonic when Snake was announced. King Dedede and Diddy Kong too. Why the **** is no one worshiping me then? Everyone knows characters > AT's.

hehe i know what it is
No, you don't. If you tell us what it is and it's true, then I may think otherwise.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Aww.. I got it at Game Crazy, and I don't think I can go get it at midnight...though I doubt they will sell it at that time.:(
I WANNA BEAT SONIC WITH DEDEDE/IKE/BOWSER/MEWTWO/MARIO/RIDLEY/KRYSTAL/SONIC!!!
i am getting it at gamecrazy and they have a midnight release along with a freakin brawl tournament o_O

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm looking 4word to beating Your DeDeDe with My Sonic.
I look forward to beating you with everyone :grin: Especially Ridley ;)
i am getting it at gamecrazy and they have a midnight release along with a freakin brawl tournament o_O
Really!?! Man, now I got to go >_<

Eagle

Smash Lord
I havn't reserved Brawl yet.

I'm waiting for a release date.

I predict. . . an item update. . .

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Really? Cause I plan on...Ya know what. Never Mind. In done with fueling wars. Lol. But you will never beat my Sonic for Ridley, and Im not gunna say why cause Ill get in trouble.
For what I wonder :lol:
Ok, I plan I beating you with the slowest character! Then Ike :laugh:

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
well dont count on yours having the same thing, you better call them

since all of the tournaments are basically organized by the employees down at my end
Does it start at midnight at yours? Or does it let you play while waiting?

EDIT: 2x post T-T

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
ahhhhh....... It feels good to be here. I'm trying to get my wifi straightened out. That b******.. XD

No really. It gets me hooked on Mario Strikers which I couldn't play before on Wifi, and now I can't play it again.

29 minutes til update.

Top Bottom