• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Who said DeDeDe is large?? Kirby is only 8 inches tall and DDD is only double his size.
i wasnt trying to disprove your logic or anything, i was just making sure you understood what kirby being tiny meant

lol that is funny, everyone in the kirby universe is tiny
5 stages < double update?
just be thankful sakurai changed his ways a little and got rid of the entire returning stages thing in one update instead of one stage per day

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
You forget about Fake Kraid :p
I know, that was the WTF for me in Melee...and the fact that he sucked >_< But I got good with him at least :)
You get a real sense of pride when you play as the crap characters. :)

With any luck, though, there will be enough character balance in Brawl so that there won't be any "best" or "worst" characters. Maybe i'm reaching, though.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
You get a real sense of pride when you play as the crap characters. :)

With any luck, though, there will be enough character balance in Brawl so that there won't be any "best" or "worst" characters. Maybe i'm reaching, though.
balanced? heh heh, in brawl? lol

well i guess you can hope for the best and prepare for uncontrolable tripping

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
And you'd think Mewtwo would be amazingly strong. Like, too strong for anyone to fight realistically. Mewtwo should be replaced by Mew as a PC and Mewtwo will be a boss. After he murders rayquaza for being a jerk.

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
And you'd think Mewtwo would be amazingly strong. Like, too strong for anyone to fight realistically. Mewtwo should be replaced by Mew as a PC and Mewtwo will be a boss. After he murders rayquaza for being a jerk.
realisticly if the Black Knight gets in, he just downright cant be hurt except by ike because of the divine armor lol

yay, i get to praise my favorite character with 100th post

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Shhh! I don't *wink* know what you are taliking *wink* about..
no seriously stop, free discussion gets ended by a mod when people start taking advantage of it for spam

anyway, anyone have any thoughts on pokemon trainer on brinstar getting killed by lava (i have already heard the escape rope joke)

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Charizard got burned! Return! I choose(Lava rises) AHHH!!! IT BURNS!!
and here we have the very first "win by default" in smash history
Maybe he'll hop up to higher ground? Who knows...

I'm curious how he'll follow along in Jungle Falls, as well.
he might ride another pokemon or even the nimbus (lol)

i dont think the game designers are going to do something real complicated with the pokemon trainer moving about

Knightcrawler

Smash Journeyman
At some point, I am calling skins. That is, the ability to customize the look of Brawl's menus. I expect there will be a DX (Melee) skin and several series skins (Zelda skin, Mario skin, etc).

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
i dont kno why dojo updates have to be so lame. the games out in a week and a half in japan. throw us a freicken bone here

M.K

Level 55
i dont kno why dojo updates have to be so lame. the games out in a week and a half in japan. throw us a freicken bone here
On that same note, I really wasn't too thrilled with the Dojo this morning, but I guess it's Murphy's Law in action. The way I see it, we'll know everything soon enough:chuckle:

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
I am glad we didn't get something lame like "YOU MUST DODGE!" or something to that effect. Good to see melee stages are back. I just hope they bring back Smash 64 stages as well. Saffron City FTW.

I'd love a character tomorrow. Captain Falcon?

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
There is no TIERS!!!
Lol, I hope you right :)
Tires Don Exits. O.o;

And I still can't get over
There was already an entry detailing how we’ve brought back some of the stages from Super Smash Bros. Melee...
that.

XD

I can see it now....

There was already two entries detailing how we’ve described Meta-Knight's Special Moves...
So here they are again!

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
I predict an update of all the colours of the rainbow.

Or just a character :]

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I'll go ahead and continue the colors theme.

I'm predicting a dash of purple coupled with a slight bit of yellow.

Geez, that sounds just like a weather forecast... :(

Oh, and technically...

The Final Smashes have been revealed for every character, and all of the Newcomers have had move set updates as well. Therefore, if there is a new character update, that means it either has something to do with Zelda, an entirely new character, or something else that will completely blow us out of the water...

Forecast calls for red later in the week. :)

SSEddie13

Smash Cadet
NNID
sseddie13
3DS FC
5429-9107-2527
Well this is my first prediction on the board, so I better make it a good one. I predict that we will get a newcomer tomorrow! :chuckle: I'm sure it's not going to be one, but I have to start big!;)

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
if everyone is choosing colors then I'll choose too: I predict a purple update mixed with an orange one:)
Yeah, keep making fun of me. Don't you realize that we didn't get a blue update for 4-5 weeks now? Admit it, How to Play updates suck balls. If I keep predicting them, we won't get one. :psycho:

Top Bottom