• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
I guess this update's okay. I imagine there will be many more Melee stages plus more original Brawl stages. (Where the heck is the Sonic stage?! And Bowser's Castle 4 Brawl!)

I find it really weird they changed it to Rainbow Ride. Maybe it's a just a rare mistranslation.

Baka_Shade

Smash Apprentice
couldn't PT also just call back his pokemon if it's not going to make it back to the edge?

guess you can't use it in the air...?
Even if you could though, I'd figure it wouldn't reset your jumps, so all you'd really get out of it is the ability to choose exactly which of your three characters you want to fall to their death.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
At least I'm selfaware enough to be upset about something instead of thinking everything is super-terrific just because it's in Smash Brothers.

"Just be happy that Sakurai isn't murdering women and children!"
Good point there, Doc.
Who said it was that awesome? I said it was OK, but had really bad timing, especially after a hiatus..

courte

Smash Lord
quote of the week

"It’s the dreaded, legendary ocean of acid!"
classic

anyone else feel kinda blech about the title i mean appearently Temple. don't get me wrong i love it, is so awesome that it gets a melee stages update all to itself. but this isn't so much a continuation as it is PART 2!! like insult much?? lol j/k

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
couldn't PT also just call back his pokemon if it's not going to make it back to the edge?

guess you can't use it in the air...?
I'd imagine it would work like Zelda/Sheik. Whatever jumps you use, you use. After your up-B you're done, no matter what. So, you could jump, switch out, and then recover maybe?

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
anyone else feel kinda blech about the title i mean appearently Temple. don't get me wrong i love it, is so awesome that it gets a melee stages update all to itself. but this isn't so much a continuation as it is PART 2!! like insult much?? lol j/k
Temple is so big, it needed a "Melee Stages" update all to itself.

Just like next week...Ridley is going to be announced on Monday, and that will be the only update for the week. :p

autobzooty

Smash Journeyman
I'd imagine it would work like Zelda/Sheik. Whatever jumps you use, you use. After your up-B you're done, no matter what. So, you could jump, switch out, and then recover maybe?
I think I was under the impression that the Pokemon trainer will send the new pokemon out to the center of the stage...

Guess I didn't think about it very hard. :p

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
well i am glad we picked up another few hundred posts with this single update lol

overall it wasnt amazing, but think about it, at least it wasnt only one stage

and anyone notice the pokemon trainer standing on like a wire in the back of brinstar?
what is goin to happen to him when the lava rises?! o_O

Raj2118

Smash Rookie
i was like yay update when my friend told me but i saw it and was like :(

its ok i guess and corneria is cool along with rainbox ride/cruise :)

gotta love those classics

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
i was like yay update when my friend told me but i saw it and was like :(

its ok i guess and corneria is cool along with rainbox ride/cruise :)

gotta love those classics
dude still give me credit for reminding you, or else you would have nver looked :/

and yes rainbow cruise = win

Top Bottom