• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Cool to see more stages back, I would rather four side to onett though. So we have 25 stages now and the only franchises with 2 new stages yet are Mario and Metroid, I think it's fair to say there will be quite a few =)

Why are people disappointed? We got five stages to day you fools!
Honestly! Why are people mad about this?

And it's up on the English website.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Why are people disappointed??? Whiny babies it was good **** it!

Mediator

Smash Journeyman
"This is amazing! Is this a lavish feast or what? I can tell you that for everyone working on this game, the amount of content has been surprising to say the least."

please show us the amazing parts

not the SUCKY

parts

:(

SOJ

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai said:
There was already an entry detailing how we’ve brought back some of the stages from Super Smash Bros. Melee...
Lol.....very poorly translated. I can't read that sentence right somehow...

Lirok

Smash Journeyman
Makes ya think don't it???

Ness is breathing new life, not definately confirmed, but this helps his chances greatly. And for that it deserves a big :grin:
i wouldnt say that, it really is sort of irrelivant i believe because i doubt he brought bask onnet just because ness is in, and that means he could have brought it back een if ness isnt in

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I kinda of like onett and brinstar though. Hated rainbow and pokefloats. Hope pokefloats doesn't reutrn.

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
"There was already an entry detailing how we’ve brought back some of the stages from Super Smash Bros. Melee...

So here are some more stages that can also be played in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!"

""There was already an entry detailing how we’ve brought back some of the stages from Super Smash Bros. Melee...""

""There was already an entry detailing how we’ve brought back some of the stages from Super Smash Bros. Melee...""

Well, at least I like all of those, except Brinstar.

Yes, I like Onett. I have to say that it's my favorite out of that bunch.

He should have mentioned it's pronounced "Wunt" though..

Kereokacola

Disco Romance
BRoomer
I'm disappointed to say the least. I agree, Rainbow Cruise and Yoshi's Island were bust stages, lord knows why he brought those back. All I can say is, I'm glad he picked those and not Icicle Mountain. I shutter at that idea.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I remember a time when every Dojo update, no matter how lame it was, was appreciated because it was an update. Now, everyone expects so and so and so and so, and they're disappointed every time.

A bunch more stages confirmed, but I'm just mad that Fountain of Dreams wasn't one of them :ohwell:.

EDIT: It's pronounced 'wunt'?!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
YES! Awesome UpDate!

I Love Corneria and Yoshi’s Island!
Onett I could to without.
Glad they didnt remake another Brinstar, like 64 to Melee, cause the Melee one was pretty good.

Even though I really glad to see Corneria back (it and FD are my Favs!) I wish they would have buffed out its graphics Brawl Style.

impulse346

Smash Cadet
I remember a time when every Dojo update, no matter how lame it was, was appreciated because it was an update. Now, everyone expects so and so and so and so, and they're disappointed every time.

A bunch more stages confirmed, but I'm just mad that Fountain of Dreams wasn't one of them :ohwell:.
true, fountain of dreams was one of my faves.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
why IS Onett included. Does anyone like that stage? Oh yeah, yoshi's island also = BARF, and rainbow cruise also = BARF... and I can live with Brinstar... The only place in the world you can say YAY LAVA.
I loved Onett actually...I don't understand why it gets so much hate. I love the cars hitting you at random intervals, and the signs flopping down. <_<

Also, I never really noticed how BIG DeDeDe is, he dwarfs ZSS and Fox

Also, since the pages are flying by...
"These melee stages look dull and uninspired next to their Brawl counterparts. Don't get me wrong, I love how Corneria and Onett are back in action, but it would have been nice to see them go through a graphical update as well."

Top Bottom