• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PK2

Smash Cadet
Oh well, at least it tells us about the fate of some of our favourite levels. You guys anticipated way too much. This is actually a good update (unless I'm missing something).

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Every time i click to go to the last post in the thread, 6 more pages pop up :laugh:

Anyway, the site isnt updating for me yet, but from what ive read, the smash community has been epicly pwned for the...well i lost count how many times this has happened.

My head hurts.

Card

Smash Lord

Hey check out Pokemon Trainer hanging out on the rock WAY in the back of the Brinstar Level...

Still don't know what'll happen if the Lava rises... maybe the rock floats ontop of the Lava so he never actually gets burned.

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
These melee stages look dull and uninspired next to their Brawl counterparts. Don't get me wrong, I love how Corneria and Onett are back in action, but it would have been nice to see them go through a graphical update as well.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I guess he'll be in the background in stages. In rumble falls, he'll get a floating platform.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Fountain of Dreams and Mute City (or some variation) had better return from Melee. And I hope there are some returning 64 stages, too (like Dreamland and possible Hyrule or Saffron City)...

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Cool to see more stages back, I would rather four side to onett though. So we have 25 stages now and the only franchises with 2 new stages yet are Mario and Metroid, I think it's fair to say there will be quite a few =)

Why are people disappointed? We got five stages to day you fools!

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
why IS Onett included. Does anyone like that stage? Oh yeah, yoshi's island also = BARF, and rainbow cruise also = BARF... and I can live with Brinstar... The only place in the world you can say YAY LAVA.

Top Bottom