• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Christmas-y update? Could jolly ol' Sakurai leave us a newcomer present under the Dojo tonight? Only if we leave him some (browser) cookies and milk.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
NEW PREDICTION!!!!!!!!!1

KENSUKE KIMACHE FOR BRAWL!

Think about it. He snowboards. Christmas is full of snow! Think of the moveset potential! XD

SmashChu

Banned via Warnings
Whoa, a lot of people want characters. What's up with that?

Maybe we'll get a trailer tonight, but I'm thinking it's doubtful. Maybe a game mode.

shanus

Smash Hero
NEW PREDICTION!!!!!!!!!1

KENSUKE KIMACHE FOR BRAWL!

Think about it. He snowboards. Christmas is full of snow! Think of the moveset potential! XD
hahahah ONLY if they use the same announcer voice when you select him from 1080. P.s. captain falcon KNEEEEEE update

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
Of course they'll use his announcer. You know, the concept of a character from a sports game could be interesting: On their homestage, when they attack you, point scores for their 'tricks' appear on the screen. Of course, this would be better left to an assist trophy, but the novelty would be fun nonetheless.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Of course they'll use his announcer. You know, the concept of a character from a sports game could be interesting: On their homestage, when they attack you, point scores for their 'tricks' appear on the screen. Of course, this would be better left to an assist trophy, but the novelty would be fun nonetheless.
*SOCCER PLAYER COMES OUT. HE PUNTS THE BALL AND NAILS BOWSER IN THE FACE. THE ANNOUNCER SHOUTS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS: *

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Sorry, Mirai. I had to do it.

In all seriousness, though, I like your idea. I think it would be pretty neat to have an AT do that.

I predict another SSE update.

Smooth Criminal

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
Whoa, a lot of people want characters. What's up with that?
It's only because we haven't had one in ages. How long has it been? 2....3 yrs? (kidding, I'm using sarcasm to get my point across.) I know I want a character or even two. One on Christmas, and one on New Years. Hope it's Dark Samus and somebody else kick@ss.

Archaeopteryx

Smash Rookie
*SOCCER PLAYER COMES OUT. HE PUNTS THE BALL AND NAILS BOWSER IN THE FACE. THE ANNOUNCER SHOUTS AT THE TOP OF HIS LUNGS: *

GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!

Sorry, Mirai. I had to do it.

In all seriousness, though, I like your idea. I think it would be pretty neat to have an AT do that.

I predict another SSE update.

Smooth Criminal
le pasa la pelotaaaaa, se la lleva se la lleva. pase para la derechaaaaaa, la centra. se la pasa a messi. viene a la canchaaa, sale la pelota.... tiro de esquina y GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's funnier to hear soccer matches in spanish, lol. btw, i predict the update will be **** too.

FierceDeityWolf

Smash Ace
In a place where the grass is green and the girls
le pasa la pelotaaaaa, se la lleva se la lleva. pase para la derechaaaaaa, la centra. se la pasa a messi. viene a la canchaaa, sale la pelota.... tiro de esquina y GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

it's funnier to hear soccer matches in spanish, lol. btw, i predict the update will be **** too.
Haha, a huevo cabron!! :laugh: Sabes que, the update will rock! I know it. :cool:

M.K

Level 55
I...I feel a strange sensation that it will be "WARNING! CHALLENGER APPROACHING...FROM BEHIND! WAIT, I FEEL SOMETHING POKING ME...OOH MEGAMAN, THAT IS SOOOOO KINKY...WAIT...WHY DO I SMELL SMOKE..."

Froilen

Smash Apprentice
valla al parecer hay mucha mas gente latina de la que pensaba en estos foros... todos los que sabemos hablar español deveriamos hacerlo mas seguido para confundir a los anglosajones por ser monolingües :laugh:

el update de hoy? un item..:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy:

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
This actually makes me really really happy. I was worried that they were forgetting about the games I actually grew up with when it came to Wario, so it's nice to know that, if I want to play him, I can play the character from my childhood instead of his newer version.

The "him alone" thing is disappointing, though.

SU_Remo

Remo Knows
Dang, I thought they just confirmed alternate costumes, until I read "Wario alone is different..." I'm glad the original Wario is avaliable. I don't like WarioWare Wario.

Top Bottom