• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Uchiha.Sanosuke

Smash Journeyman
I actutually have hope for Captain Falcon next week. because appearently Captain Falcon may have been confirmed by leak in the recent video.

For the lolz
*piano*
Dear Santa... This is Billy from Dallas.. I want a SE boss, a new song, and also a Final Smash Update!
Dear Santa... This is Raul from Venezuela.. I want a Stick(er)!
Captian Falcon leak FTW! Yeah...didn't catch that...although I'll probably find it around here somewhere...

Normally I wouldn't go down and beg for a character, cause I have too much integrity for that, but in this case...

Please Sakurai! For the love of Smash, we need a new character! We have been asking for months now, and there have been no signs! Please, for the love of all that is good and righteous in the world, give us a character profile this week!

Alright, I'm done. :)

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Today me, Yeager, Robert and Louis were playing Melee.

I kept on being Captain Falcon, and constantly used The Knee against them.

I won so many matches. :laugh:

My cousin Yeager even called The Knee cheating it was so good!

So therefore, after playing with Captain Falcon today and completely owning my friends, I've decided that Captain Falcon will be Updated next week, because he is so cool.

Dry_Umbrella

Smash Apprentice
I know we just got one but it would be swell to have Mr.Game and Watch be involved in the SSE some how

or just release any doubt that he's returning from people's minds

EDIT:if anyone can think of how he would fit in please share

I'm curious

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Yeah I guess it is just like the people who wait for Captain Falcon. :laugh:

We may not see Mr.G&W until after we've seen all the other returning Veterans. Luigi, Jigglypuff, Mewtwo, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, etc..

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I've changed my mind and decided that Capt. Falcon needs to be a starter again, because someone needs to represent the F-Zero franchise! Mother gets represented with a starter in Brawl, so should F-Zero. However, I think a newcomer will come before the next veteran, so Krystal for Christmas Eve!

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Krystal will be unlockable so i doubt it...the most likely newcomer would be an Animal Crossing Character.

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
Me thinks there will be a technique update next week. There has been a drought of those.

But I hope for a character update for Christmas or something special for the holidays.

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
Monday, X-mas eve!, Hmm...I'll guess some kind of mode or assist trophy.

God hope for a character update soon...or more info about the SSE @_@.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Mega Man would make me so happy....I really like Animal Crossing so I would like a character from it too....Then Claus, Ridley, and Balloon Fighter. If we get any of those soon I will be content, but Mega Man would make my month.

Naoshi

wow this is a custom title
tomorrow is christmas it better be a good a update
but i think i will go with a double good updates
No offense but Christmas is on Tuesday. Tommorow is Christmas Eve XD

I don't blame you, yesterday I kept thinking the next day is Christmas for some reason. I'm probably too used to holiday breaks that has Christmas on the 2nd/3rd day.

But yeah, I'm hoping for a great update on Christmas, although Sakurai doesn't have to make Christmas day a special update. (Since he never really followed Special days)

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Oh boy, Christmas week. I think we can all expect ...well, nothing special. My hopes for "special day" updates have been definitively destroyed.

Also in response the the Captain Falcon prediction: People have been predicting the good Douglas ever since the at trophy of Goroh WAAAAAAY near the beggining of the updates with no dice. I'm pretty sure Monday will be no different.

knuckles_18

Smash Cadet
I wouldn't really be surprised if the dojo is closed until at least Wednesday but if not i don't expect anything to major just maybe something a little festive like a snowy smash ville or something like that.

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I Predict!!

Green Hill Zone

Well There it is!

All characters can run in the loop! Once you hit a part of the loop it runs you through itself and the rock is there to stop you from running off the edge if you get too carried away.
The Small rock is also just something you can stand on, but its too small to hand by.
To get to the other side you can either run it or jump over it, the platform moves all the time, up and down.
No you cant "fall" off this stage but if it happens you will get major damage from the spikes that spin at super fast speeds.
Deaths by side KOs or Sky KOs, the spikes also help push you to left or right depending on where you get hit.
The small bridge is a fall through platform, a kind of bunker, I guess.

Well there ya go! Hope ya like it!

Zubyyyy

Yung Zuby the Falco God
Geno on Christmas Eve.
Or Christmas.
If on Christmas Eve, Forest Maze Stage on Christmas.

Monday, Christmas Eve, is VC Day. If RPG comes out, Geno is going to be updated.

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
No offense but Christmas is on Tuesday. Tommorow is Christmas Eve XD

I don't blame you, yesterday I kept thinking the next day is Christmas for some reason. I'm probably too used to holiday breaks that has Christmas on the 2nd/3rd day.

But yeah, I'm hoping for a great update on Christmas, although Sakurai doesn't have to make Christmas day a special update. (Since he never really followed Special days)
sorry about that .......my bad...i guess i was wrong
anyway i second this post let's hope for the best;)

Top Bottom