• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
Seriously guys, it is Pikmin. You got to watch the video from the dojo in better quality.

EDIT: Nevermind, they didn't have flowers on their head, my mistake. -_-

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Seriously guys, it is Pikmin. You got to watch the video from the dojo in better quality.

EDIT: Nevermind, they didn't have flowers on their head, my mistake. -_-
No they aren't, they are the little sqiggle line enemies, the same ones from the Gametrailers preview.
http://www.gametrailers.com/player/26661.html
And if they were pikmen, why would you be running them over?

Darkraid

Smash Champion
nevermind. **** sakurai. This vid makes me wanna find out more about SE. I hope the rumors are true. If SE is 10 hrs long, wow it would be great!.

Why did my dam become Stars?

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
I know everyone has probably said this already, but I just got back from the Midnight showing of Sweeney Todd and just now saw the Update so let me say this.....

WHAT A GAY UPDATE!!!

I must rant.

OMG! Fans on YouTube could have made 83% of that! I mean, how many of you, in the 1st 31 seconds, were thinking "omg ive seen all of this crap before...."? And we didnt even get any new Video Footage! Just in-game crap.
Normaly Im not too harsh on Sakurai's updates, as pointless as they may be sometimes, but this one takes the cake.

Sakurai
"Hey guys lets give em an update of a bunch of crap they've already seen! that will suprize them!"

Yeah umm... No! We dont want that crap! Ok so we got some new stuff...Umm,

-Link and Yoshi partner for one part...WE ALREADY knew! But we get to see Gameplay Oooooo. Whatever.
-We get to to be Ticked Off Confirmed Cause Ness is now really out. Lucas getting the Bat and all...he better not have taken Ness's YoYo, thats not even his game!
Ike's SSE run, omg who care, we only saw like 2 seconds of it! Like we didnt know he had a part in the SSE anyway, Dur.
-IC and MetaKnight, Blah Blah, even though it about the only Real new thing we got.

So wack...

I tried to time it my best and it seems we got about 16 Seconds of "new" gameplay footage.
And a minute, five seconds of OLD Crap we already know!
1:05!

Really, is an update so hard to put up? The game is coming out in what?

33 Days, 20 hours and 56 minutes for Japan and 50 Days, 20 hours and 56 minutes for us...

Give us a break...

BUM163

Smash Lord
when sakurai did that delay? did he run out of updates n decided 2 do fillers? this guy just added like 7 seconds of new stuff n everything else is youtube mix up. how stupid is that? i think that was desperate measures he had 2 pull off. y is it were getting repeat updates, just like meta knight n the controls? i know he gonna surprise us with a whole lot of new content, but right now he is doing wat they did wit naruto.... putting in alot of useless fillers.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I know everyone has probably said this already, but I just got back from the Midnight showing of Sweeney Todd and just now saw the Update so let me say this.....

WHAT A GAY UPDATE!!!

I must rant.

OMG! Fans on YouTube could have made 83% of that! I mean, how many of you, in the 1st 31 seconds, were thinking "omg ive seen all of this crap before...."? And we didnt even get any new Video Footage! Just in-game crap.
Normaly Im not too harsh on Sakurai's updates, as pointless as they may be sometimes, but this one takes the cake.

Sakurai
"Hey guys lets give em an update of a bunch of crap they've already seen! that will suprize them!"

-Link and Yoshi partner for one part...WE ALREADY knew! But we get to see Gameplay Oooooo. Whatever.
-We get to to be Ticked Off Confirmed Cause Ness is now really out. Lucas getting the Bat and all...he better not have taken Ness's YoYo, thats not even his game!
Ike's SSE run, omg who care, we only saw like 2 seconds of it! Like we didnt know he had a part in the SSE anyway, Dur.
-IC and MetaKnight, Blah Blah, even though it about the only Real new thing we got.

So wack...

I tried to time it my best and it seems we got about 16 Seconds of "new" gameplay footage.

33 Days, 20 hours and 56 minutes for Japan and 50 Days, 20 hours and 56 minutes for us...

Give us a break...
Maybe half of that stuff you'd already seen hasn't been by people who didn't watch the E4A videos. It's fine, really. I don't think we'll be getting any more Subspace updates until after the game's release now.

when sakurai did that delay? did he run out of updates n decided 2 do fillers? this guy just added like 7 seconds of new stuff n everything else is youtube mix up. how stupid is that? i think that was desperate measures he had 2 pull off. y is it were getting repeat updates, just like meta knight n the controls? i know he gonna surprise us with a whole lot of new content, but right now he is doing wat they did wit naruto.... putting in alot of useless fillers.
Like I said, not everyone's seen the E4A videos, this was mostly for them, not for yourself who already spoiled it for yourself. The game's coming out real soon guys, no need to wahhhhhh about everything, since we now mostly know almost everything about the game as it will be when it comes out.

Repryx

Smash Champion

WHAT A GAY UPDATE!!!

I must rant.

Sakurai

So wack...

Give us a break...

Lolz Too Funny SiegK...I was dissapointed....so can I kill Sakurai cuz he is doing update fillers....this is not naruto wtf?

Lucas' New Taunt *Takes Ness' hat, puts it on and says "OKAY"* lolz had 2 do it....Oh it seems Ike can reverse while in Aether?

Repryx

Smash Champion
^^That would be nice "LOOK AT MY WINGS!!!! LOOK AT MY BEUTIFUL WINGS!!!"

Id Like him and younger Giacomo and possibly Savyna....

Anyway White Wing Kalas as SE boss and Reg. Kalas as a playable Character

Giacomo as an AT "THRASHINGGALE"

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
^^That would be nice "LOOK AT MY WINGS!!!! LOOK AT MY BEUTIFUL WINGS!!!"

Id Like him and younger Giacomo and possibly Savyna....

Anyway White Wing Kalas as SE boss and Reg. Kalas as a playable Character

Giacomo as an AT "THRASHINGGALE"
LOL he is really psycho in that part! XD

i think if Kalas was in he would be solo or maybe with sagi,and have plenty of Assist trophies

Giacomo as a SSE boss FTW! imagine him atacking:IMPerIAWUNNLL FORCEE!!!

KaptKRool

Smash Apprentice
Where the St Lawrence meets Lake Ontario (Tibbets
Can't do that. Admins changed it to where only mods and admins can create topics in the Dojo Updates section. Mainly because posters thought over who got to create a topic first.
That is just ridiculous.

We're all slaves to the system in the RL, and now we're forced to be dependent on the all holy mods to create topics for us?
It should be laissez-faire, and the topics that are worthy and get a lot of replies will be the ones that survive. We don't need mods to make topics official, we're all quite as capable.

Anyways, this is the reason I can never stick to a forum site. Everytime I do, the fact that everybody has to bow down to the moderators and hope they don't close your thread or ban you just because they don't agree with it or don't think its worthy makes me leave and never come back. So by the time Brawl comes out, I probably will be too sick of this site to come back.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
hope for a nice update on monday
I know what you mean. We do need a nice update on Monday. One that will always be there for us when we need it, and isn't afraid to show how it's really feeling or what it's thinking. An update that will hold us tightly against its body and keep us feeling secure, telling us that it will all be ok. An update with a large hairy...

...uh oh!

PRINCESS PEACH777

Smash Lord
I know what you mean. We do need a nice update on Monday. One that will always be there for us when we need it, and isn't afraid to show how it's really feeling or what it's thinking. An update that will hold us tightly against its body and keep us feeling secure, telling us that it will all be ok. An update with a large hairy...

...uh oh!
AMEN......

Metalknux

Smash Ace
That is just ridiculous.

We're all slaves to the system in the RL, and now we're forced to be dependent on the all holy mods to create topics for us?
It should be laissez-faire, and the topics that are worthy and get a lot of replies will be the ones that survive. We don't need mods to make topics official, we're all quite as capable.

Anyways, this is the reason I can never stick to a forum site. Everytime I do, the fact that everybody has to bow down to the moderators and hope they don't close your thread or ban you just because they don't agree with it or don't think its worthy makes me leave and never come back. So by the time Brawl comes out, I probably will be too sick of this site to come back.
I somewhat agree, but moderators generally don't ban people just because they don't agree with their opinions.

Austin55

Smash Journeyman
Krystal is going to be the Super Start for next week!
No.....Nooo....NOOOOOOOOO....
Darth Vader: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Ridley, Claus, Classic Mega Man, Balloon Fighter, or Animal Crosser plz.
Just kidding. Anyway, watch the update be....another Kirby stage/song, since Sakurai likes to show off his Kirby series.

Top Bottom