• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
Krystal will be playable, there's no doubt about it. She won't be shown until after the japan release though.

M.K

Level 55
The only thing YOU need redemption from is the BUFFET LINE!!!

OOOOOOOOOHHHHH DO YOU WANT SOME REINDEER FOR THAT SLAY?

^Haha, this is me acting stupid. Welcome to my life!

Anyway, Monday, CHARACTER NEW COMER!

SiegK

Smash Champion
Huntington Beach, SoCal. Wanna Smash? PM me.
New update:

Sakurai,
"Well...As i did on friday, I'm not going to show you anything new. But! I will tell you something that wont be in the game. Thats something, right?

Well for Smash Bros. Brawl Ridley will not be a playable character will he be a Boss? Well I already said I wouldnt say anything new about the game tonight, now didn't I."

Zorya

Smash Ace
since I thouroughly and surely finished wiping the floor with those Geno lovers.....Wi-fi info for Monday!!!!

yea..

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
since I thouroughly and surely finished wiping the floor with those Geno lovers.....Wi-fi info for Monday!!!!

yea..
Where's my Isaac you son of a *****! You know **** well what I mean :urg:

Ned

Smash Rookie
Hmmm....

I think monday will be a newcomer. Maybe Geno, or probably Captain Falcon. I hope Geno, he would be awsome to play as.

fighterkirby7

Smash Journeyman
me yhinsk it is going to be either C.falcon(you're very late Sakurai!!! >:( ) or maybe Megaman.

P.S: Tennisthehilife how did you get/find that krystal kirby on your sig?

Machspeed

Smash Lord
A newcomer either Monday or Tuesday, and whichever day the newcomers on, the other will be a game mode update. (Wi-fi or something of the sort)

Krytha

Smash Journeyman
Oh man! Monday is going to be the greatest update ever. Coin mode for monday! You know it. Sakurai knows it. We all know it.

Just can't buy a character.

sheep dude

Smash Cadet
i remember that everyone had big hopes of an amazing breaking news update for halloween. and what happened?? IC stage was fine but we weren't expecting that.

still im hoping for a big update on monday or tuesday.

Soluble Toast

Smash Ace
NNID
solubletoast
3DS FC
2165-6410-7964
Captain Falcon with new graphical update: Santa outfit, for Tuesday!

Warning: Epic win may not fit in stocking

SonicMario

Smash Master
I actutually have hope for Captain Falcon next week. because appearently Captain Falcon may have been confirmed by leak in the recent video.

For the lolz
*piano*
Dear Santa... This is Billy from Dallas.. I want a SE boss, a new song, and also a Final Smash Update!
Dear Santa... This is Raul from Venezuela.. I want a Stick(er)!

RegalBuster

Smash Lord
me yhinsk it is going to be either C.falcon(you're very late Sakurai!!! >:( ) or maybe Megaman.

P.S: Tennisthehilife how did you get/find that krystal kirby on your sig?
Captain Falcon most likely returns unlockable that's why we haven't seen him yet.

Also we should see a newcomer next just to even them up.

Top Bottom