• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

VivaLaPuff

Smash Apprentice
We didn't learn anything new - Boo. If he wanted it to be a cool update he would have had something mysterious at the end to give us something to really talk about. Sorry, but "IC and MK teaming up!!!!!" doesn't really do it for me.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Lol Magicarp :laugh:

It was an awesome video, too bad it was so short and not too many new things (and the new ones were only short shown), but still a good update :)

MilesPrower

Smash Journeyman
So, Bowser has one of them guns too, huh? And he's attacking Diddy and McCloud....

I saw alot of characters not beating on each other, but helping each other. It gives you the feel of "everyone's a hero"...

Kittah4

Smash Ace
We didn't learn anything new - Boo. If he wanted it to be a cool update he would have had something mysterious at the end to give us something to really talk about. Sorry, but "IC and MK teaming up!!!!!" doesn't really do it for me.
Indeed, Kirby hats could have been updated with a small ambiguous peek at a new or returning character's hat to create buzz before their confirm. This video could have been peppered with shadowy figures of new enemies or situations to make us guess or whatever.

More than even the team healer update, this update feels like the filler of the week. Just smash up video segments along with some new seconds and leave for the weekend.

Darkraid

Smash Champion
Wow great vid! I was hoping for a SE vid for a looong time. Finally got my wish.

I have said it when norfair was introduced. Norfair would be Ridley's stage. I suspect Ridley is unlockable and he is unlocked by fighting against it as a boss. This way SE would have plenty of bosses and u have to battle the unlockables before using them.

Black/Light

Smash Master
I would be soo chill with this update. . . .if it SHOWED SOME PT IN ACTION! + Zelda doing more than one move. . .

And yeah, it mostly was just all the old ones fused into tiny clips with afew new clips. . . not my cup of tie.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Meta Knight: You two. Who are you?
Ice Climbers: YUUUP!
Meta Knight: ...I don't have time for this...I need to take my ship back from those creatures...
Meta Knight: ...Do you wish to assist me...?
Meta Knight: .......O_<...*ko's Nana*
Popo: YUUUP!
Meta Knight: IT NEVER ENDS!!

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
This video would have been thirty thousand times better if it just ended with "FALCON! PUNCH!" and you see a silhouette of Capt. Falcon. Better than recycling everything again.

The delay probably messed up the update schedule and they are just wasting time until next year. Next year is only like 2 weeks away so.. I will be expecting better updates by then.

I do like the fact that we got a new video. But I would have preferred Captain Falcon..seriously..it's been way too long. Confirm him already.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
WTF is that!
Wow great vid! I was hoping for a SE vid for a looong time. Finally got my wish.

I have said it when norfair was introduced. Norfair would be Ridley's stage. I suspect Ridley is unlockable and he is unlocked by fighting against it as a boss. This way SE would have plenty of bosses and u have to battle the unlockables before using them.
You can see Link in Norfair! Ridley vs. Link!!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I am intrigued by the yellow oval thing. Tell me Ismar, what the heck is that? And where did u see PT?

Haha btw Peach looked so innocently hawt.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I approve of the video, but I just don't see the need to rehash most of the info we know already and give us another trailer. Enough is enough. We didn't learn anything worth taking much note on, I think I would have rather gotten a regular update, or a boring SsE update for more enemies.

I don't know. It was good and all, but now this weekend is going to take forEVER.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Just to make it clear to everyone,

Lucas forward smash is the exact same attack as Ness', same animation and everything

But he'd actually holding a stick, like he does in MOTHER 3...

So no arguing it's the homerun bat!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I am intrigued by the yellow oval thing. Tell me Ismar, what the heck is that? And where did u see PT?

Haha btw Peach looked so innocently hawt.
That oval is some kind of mining cart, it is on a track going through a cave.
And I didn't see PT anywhere :ohwell:

Eagle

Smash Lord

Omg! I dunno about you, but it looks like a person holding a pokeball! (And if it is, it's not PT!)

EDIT: I just looked at the video, I think it's just a primid..

Byron X

Smash Journeyman
OMG O_o, Everybody I think I saw Pikmin in the Mine Cart part of the video. Just pause and you'll see a Green and Yellow Pikmin too! Captain Olimar confirmed!!! No joke!!!

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Watch me pwn this arguement superfast!:

If it's the homerun bat, where's the *ping*?
What the hell are you talking about...I said it can't be holding the homerun bat...He's not even holding a bat...he's holding a stick...

orintemple

Smash Lord
Good work putting that up on youtube. Now we don't have to wait for downloads or that ridiculous loading time that I got for whatever reason on the dojo.

Top Bottom