• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
A lot of that was stuff we haven't seen, including some new areas, more clips of Lucas in battle, and Ice Climbers/Meta-Knight teamup.

Regardless, the way they presented it is just epic. I approve.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
...oh, sweet Jesus. I don't care how grateful somebody is. This has got to be one of the most redundant updates I have ever seen.

Although...we did get to see Lucas and the Ice Climbers whup *** for a couple o' seconds. That was well worth it.

Smooth Criminal

47drift

Smash Journeyman
I thought that video...

WAS EPIC!! EPIC!!! AAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Seriously though, that was great. It felt like an actual intro to the idea of Adventure mode, and is the first time I've ever seen the Brawl theme match an in-game cinematic, which gives me hopes for the overall game start-up video.

Also, there was lots of stuff shown here. I'm not in the mood to dissect it, but I'm sure people will find random tidbits in there somewhere.

Also, Kirby rescued Zelda this time. Good choice, Kirby.

And also, Lucas stole Ness' baseball bat. I hate you so much, Lucas...

KrystalRules

Smash Lord
I thought that video...

WAS EPIC!! EPIC!!! AAAAAAAAAHH!!!

Seriously though, that was great. It felt like an actual intro to the idea of Adventure mode, and is the first time I've ever seen the Brawl theme match an in-game cinematic, which gives me hopes for the overall game start-up video.

Also, there was lots of stuff shown here. I'm not in the mood to dissect it, but I'm sure people will find random tidbits in there somewhere.

Also, Kirby rescued Zelda this time. Good choice, Kirby.
yeah i liked it too!

Shenz0r

Smash Apprentice
Mmm. I think that while Donkey and Diddy Kong were fetching their bananas, Bowser might've used the trophy gun against Donkey.

Very epic video.

Kittah4

Smash Ace
Wow, over 75% rehashed footage and call it a new update. I suppose closer dissection will reveal more tidbits, but I was expecting something like Fox's SSE vid, you know, where ALL of the footage was new.

Card

Smash Lord
To the people who are unhappy with this update, I hate so many of you.

I am seriously curious as to what will satisfy you.

... and do NOT post to answer that.

Dojo999

Smash Journeyman
cool vid, but it did seem a little stitched together. Does anyone recignize the level that link was in, with the glowing door.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I see that the Ancient Minister has taken all the villains it seems. First Wario has that Touphy Gun and now Bowser has it.

bastula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
secretanchitman
3DS FC
0130-1885-4238
Switch FC
SW-2373-3239-8999
hmm...bowser was using the same weapon as wario in the e4 for all sse movies. looks like bowser isnt the master of all the evil this time?

zelda rocks! darn, they were careful not to show anything else of hers...hopefully her special moves will come soon. lots of nitpicky things that ill have to wait to see about later on today.

awesome trailer nonetheless! one of the better updates we've had for a while.

courte

Smash Lord
Lucas action -good
bad guys all get the gun -great
subspace is so **** long -orgasmic
Primids might actually pose a challenge making them in depth and perhaps a challenge sparking a small desire for playing them with action replay =- PWN SAUCE!! PWN SAUCE!!

Top Bottom