• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Repryx

Smash Champion
Marcus in Upper Marlboro....You shall play me soon...I live in silver spring (Demonic Laugh)

KingFirkus

Smash Rookie
There better be a character update this week or i will kill myself. You hear that Sakurai, KILL MYSELF!!!!!

k3v

Smash Rookie
Hoping for a character update, haven't had one of those in quite a while

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
Our next character will come when we least expect it, I'm guessing.

I really hope this month doesn't continue last month's draught, but I've a bad feeling so far...

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
Our next character will come when we least expect it, I'm guessing.

I really hope this month doesn't continue last month's draught, but I've a bad feeling so far...
On the contrary, I feel that these past two horrible updates are just the vestiges of November. I feel that if Sakurai started December off with a bang, it would mean weeks afterwards of epic failures. True at least then we'd be like, "The last good update we got was two weeks ago" as opposed to, oh, I dunno, the end of the World Series.

But by now we're so accustomed to crappy updates that when something epic is revealed, we'll be all the more grateful.

December holds good things. At the very least it holds Christmas presents, so that's good.

iMichael

Smash Lord
I want Mario Circuit to show up already, that way we have all the stages out the way and will not have to worry about it popping up in the future.

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
They won't give us Circuit until they start doubling up on franchises. With both stages and music, they've done one of each franchise, I guess to keep it balanced. I don't count the Temple since that was done as a generic Smash franchise update (which further fuels my anger that Temple is the only one they gave us).

I think the only franchises we haven't seen stages from now are F-Zero, Sonic, Game & Watch, and whatever that mysterious franchise #17 is.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
i found a pretty funny parody of Brawl. Just a little something to laugh at and to tide us over for a bit during this hiatus of good updates.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/413257

btw i'm still predicting something blue

Good Video...thanks.

Something Blue? Hmmmmmm you mean like something like De De De or Sonics Final Smash. Blue as in Geno's clothing meaing Geno will be announced or you probably mean something blue like us getting a sad and depressing update of like How to play part. TWO or more returning items. :( (Blue)

BUM163

Smash Lord
i wonder watz so special about captain falcon that people want him? 2 me no lie the smash community only goes by high tier n if captain falcon is not like melee, watch how all the hype about him will b gone. regardless i'm pickin wario even if he's stupid n fat n wack lol. people already talkin about how wack ike is just cuz he slow n people who r fan favorites of him r already lookin at meta knight lol. 2nite update is how to play.... momentum dodge lol.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
i wonder watz so special about captain falcon that people want him? 2 me no lie the smash community only goes by high tier n if captain falcon is not like melee, watch how all the hype about him will b gone. regardless i'm pickin wario even if he's stupid n fat n wack lol. people already talkin about how wack ike is just cuz he slow n people who r fan favorites of him r already lookin at meta knight lol. 2nite update is how to play.... momentum dodge lol.
No more DK, Bum? No johns?

Don't main Wario. I'm maining Wario... or maybe Dedede.

Marth the AT tonight I can feel it.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Momentum dodge wouldn't be bad at all, I would like to know exactly how this works. I kind of understand what Gimpy is saying, but I'd like to read from Sakurai(Nate)

EDreams

Smash Journeyman
What's special about Captain Falcon? It's not because he's high tier, it's because he has a hilarious character design and cheesy one-liners. He's the only real mainstream representative of Smash Bros.

Come on. Don't tell me you don't want to hear "Show me your moves!" in Brawl.

Iceman12

Smash Journeyman
Learn to speak proper english please, haha. I almost couldnt read what that said because it has no punctuation at all. As for tonights update, Im already disappointed and I dont even know what it is yet.:laugh:

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
What's special about Captain Falcon? It's not because he's high tier, it's because he has a hilarious character design and cheesy one-liners. He's the only real mainstream representative of Smash Bros.

Come on. Don't tell me you don't want to hear "Show me your moves!" in Brawl.

If I don't hear it, I might be sad :(

Sinn

Smash Lord
Sooooo...who wants to guess another mode update tonight? It's been a whole DAY since we've had one after all...

BUM163

Smash Lord
not ya but the posts i read b patheic. i think shiek shouldn't b in the game cuz she wasn't in tp. people want shiek, cuz the way she was in the last game. how many people r still gonna b fox users knowin his reflector has been toned down, he's not a fast faller n his up smash is not o.d like melee..... watch the numbers drop lol. regardless u neva know that was just a demo so i only basing things off the demo. i'm gonna main dk regardless cuz thatz my nizzle.... unless ridley is playable then i'm in a bind

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol yea i know i talked that slang 4 all the white people that don't understand.... did i just say that on smashboards : 0

Top Bottom