• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
not ya but the posts i read b patheic. i think shiek shouldn't b in the game cuz she wasn't in tp. people want shiek, cuz the way she was in the last game. how many people r still gonna b fox users knowin his reflector has been toned down, he's not a fast faller n his up smash is not o.d like melee..... watch the numbers drop lol. regardless u neva know that was just a demo so i only basing things off the demo. i'm gonna main dk regardless cuz thatz my nizzle.... unless ridley is playable then i'm in a bind
MY EYES, THEY'RE BLEEDING.

To keep this on topic, 13 minutes until Japan Time.

BUM163

Smash Lord
lol yea my writin sucks.. cuz most of u can't beat my dk... most of u get 4 stock lollll. 2nite update bum vs smashboards.. round 1... fight

DiscoShark

Smash Apprentice
For me, a person who primarily used Mario, having Captain Falcon and Sheik out of the game would be something that would bug me to no end. In regards to Captain Falcon it simply wouldn't make sense to have representation of the franchise without the mascot himself coming in with his memorable 1 liners. Sheik of course (pulling tiers aside) is still a Nintendo character that had a fairly significant role in a Zelda game and has a ton of fan support backing him/her/it. If anything I'd rather Sheik be an independent character this time around rather then combined with Zelda.

...Captain Olimar for Brawl!

and Save files for tonights update :p

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
its wierd..not alot of ppl are postin predictions..or postin at all in this thread for tonite's update..i think everyone is just too dissapointed from dec 3rd's update lol..

BUM163

Smash Lord
naaaa i'm just playin. i just wanna start sumthin cuz honestly the true person i wanna play against is sakurai.. he playin wit our feelings showin us non sense n pokemon that look like his 6 yearold design n put in the game

Fanewgie

Smash Ace
its wierd..not alot of ppl are postin predictions..or postin at all in this thread for tonite's update..i think everyone is just too dissapointed from dec 3rd's update lol..
I predicted, just a few hours ago. I've been trolling a lot tonight out of boredom. Tonight's update will be...

Game Mode: Stereo Sound

Seriously, I'm not sure. Item and Stage were my predictions for a while but we've just had those... I'd like to say character but getting hopes up is FTL.

With how annoyingly frequent game mode updates have been lately, I don't think that's really too unrealistic. And that way I can't possibly be disappointed.

kashikomarimashita

Smash Journeyman
For me, a person who primarily used Mario, having Captain Falcon and Sheik out of the game would be something that would bug me to no end. In regards to Captain Falcon it simply wouldn't make sense to have representation of the franchise without the mascot himself coming in with his memorable 1 liners. Sheik of course (pulling tiers aside) is still a Nintendo character that had a fairly significant role in a Zelda game and has a ton of fan support backing him/her/it. If anything I'd rather Sheik be an independent character this time around rather then combined with Zelda.

...Captain Olimar for Brawl!
Dude, Shiek and Captain Falcon are in. The same as Luigi. No way would Sakurai cheese off the fans by pulling them from this installment. The clones are the real question. Falco and Gannondorf? Will they ever come back? Also Jigglypuff. With the Pokemon Trainer in, she might not return. The same for Marth and Ness, now that we have Ike and Lucas.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
naaaa i'm just playin. i just wanna start sumthin cuz honestly the true person i wanna play against is sakurai.. he playin wit our feelings showin us non sense n pokemon that look like his 6 yearold design n put in the game
OMG Bum stfu. I'm lolling. It's so true. Suicune looks like it could have been in Pokemon Snap.

Nightcloud

Smash Journeyman
I predicted, just a few hours ago. I've been trolling a lot tonight out of boredom. Tonight's update will be...

Game Mode: Stereo Sound

Seriously, I'm not sure. Item and Stage were my predictions for a while but we've just had those... I'd like to say character but getting hopes up is FTL.

With how annoyingly frequent game mode updates have been lately, I don't think that's really too unrealistic. And that way I can't possibly be disappointed.
yea i see what u mean..lets hope for the best tonite :)

BUM163

Smash Lord
there r three characters i would luv 2 c. alkuard from castlevania, if people want a shiek type character, i say joe musahi from shinobi n vyse from skies of arcaida. very sexy indeed motha suckaz

smashbot226

Smash Master
I'm sick of all the rotten people who say they have been waiting for a "good' update for quite some time now.

Not saying that the updates recently have *****, but that I haven't gone through one of the Brawl boards without at least ONE person complaining about Sakurai giving us bad updates and that Sakurai needs to introduce a new character, followed by his/her moves, then the Final Smash, then like the spoiled brats they are, expect a sequence of this behavior in a row.

LISTEN, IDIOTS! Sakurai doesn't HAVE to give you Character updates to make you squeal with glee! IMHO, a good update is something that we didn't know before, or wasn't something blatantly obvious.

So, those who wish for a Character update tonight, GTFO and go play with your Munchlax plush doll.

Jesus H. Christ...

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
Dude, Shiek and Captain Falcon are in. The same as Luigi. No way would Sakurai cheese off the fans by pulling them from this installment. The clones are the real question. Falco and Gannondorf? Will they ever come back? Also Jigglypuff. With the Pokemon Trainer in, she might not return. The same for Marth and Ness, now that we have Ike and Lucas.
Ganondorf is definately coming back wth a new moveset.

Coselm

Smash Ace
Dude, Shiek and Captain Falcon are in. The same as Luigi. No way would Sakurai cheese off the fans by pulling from this installment. The clones are the real question. Falco and Gannondorf? Will they ever come back? Also Jigglypuff. With the Pokemon Trainer in, she might not return. The same for Marth, Roy and Ness, now that we have Lucas and Ike.
I think Jigglypuff is also a solid in. And she will be beefed u to no end, to combat metaknights range and speed. But really you can't say anything for fact until the game comes out.

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
I predict a turd wrapped in 3 month old banana peels, served with a side of diarhea chili, chunky vomit soup, crunchy booger rice, and a tall smooth glass of musky grundle sweat.

Prove me wrong, Sakurai, prove me wrong.

Top Bottom