• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Super Mario RPG or Mother related update hopefully...

Camalach

Smash Apprentice
Hmm Im very sure that itll be a character tomorrow. But Im not quite sure who. Im gonna have to say that it'll be Luigi.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
It's finally Cpt. Falcon night either tonight or tomorrow night if not then Ganon......

Sir James

The Doctor
We have to see some sort of vet character update this week. The way the updates have been this week, it just seems like something big is going to happen. But then again....Sakurai mindgames > me, so who knows.

Dragothel

Smash Journeyman
First, Blackadder, that made my day.

Second, character update tommorow, or im gonna be a sad man

RDK

Smash Hero
Ahhh...it felt good to spam like that again.
It's been so long....I forgot that SWF is about being the biggest ****er and pissing off as much mods as you can.
*Sniff*
So freakin' beautiful.
Blackadder for president.

Blackadder

Smash Master
First, Blackadder, that made my day.
Just thank God that I got so bored and snapped back to reality then. ;)

Blackadder for president.
I have to say, what I said about "Pissing off mods" and "Being a ****er" does have some truth to it.
I used to do a lot of this on SWF, but then started being more serious and "OMFG PWN N00bs!" and developed a hate for the Brawl rooms.
I only relised yesterday that I wasn't having fun on SWF anymore. I was just another dull and robotic poster that said crap that means nothing about Smash being epic.

And then I saw all the posts of Falcon, saw my hundreds of expired "Spam" infractions, and decided it was time to start up again.
I miss spam. And being annoying to the mods I dislike...and like.
What a year I live in.

*Heartfelt rant over*

Sinn

Smash Lord
I haven't actually seen you around much recently. Thought you may have died or summat.

A profile would be nice, but I'm really leaning on stage. Maybe a Sonic one, though Mario Circut comes to mind...
No, just being killed by Chinese. Unit tests tomorrow and Thursday. I'll probably fail them and get kicked out of the program. Ha ha ha ha ha..

T_T

In any case, haven't been posting like the speed demon I was before. I dunno if that's a good or a bad thing.

And no clue for tonight. Honestly, I kinda feel a red update for some reason. And another double for sometime later this week.

RDK

Smash Hero
Sinn, is that you? Lol, I didn't even recognize you with that avatar.

I have to say, what I said about "Pissing off mods" and "Being a ****er" does have some truth to it.
I used to do a lot of this on SWF, but then started being more serious and "OMFG PWN N00bs!" and developed a hate for the Brawl rooms.
I only relised yesterday that I wasn't having fun on SWF anymore. I was just another dull and robotic poster that said crap that means nothing about Smash being epic.
I guess that's what I am now. I rarely log onto SWF anymore to do anything but destroy stupid people.

Maybe I should try spamming the hell out of threads.

47drift

Smash Journeyman
My recent Fire Emblem purchase and extensive play due to extreme amounts of awesomeness makes me want Micaiah in Brawl even more.

Sinn

Smash Lord

Yup. I am a ninja. Well, a nun. Er...spirit medium? Something like that. Also, more relevantly, I'm obsessed with Phoenix Wright and recently beat the third game. And want the fourth to come out here desperately. Maybe I should make someone art me a sig to match...

RDK

Smash Hero
Yup. I am a ninja. Well, a nun. Er...spirit medium? Something like that. Also, more relevantly, I'm obsessed with Phoenix Wright and recently beat the third game. And want the fourth to come out here desperately. Maybe I should make someone art me a sig to match...
I recommend Sugarpoultry's shop if you're looking for sigs. She does great work. I'll bet you can do something clever involving Phoenix Wright / objection.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I recommend Sugarpoultry's shop if you're looking for sigs. She does great work. I'll bet you can do something clever involving Phoenix Wright / objection.
I don't mind Lukintosh, myself. He has a good shop.
I try to avoid Poultry, after she declared being homosexual "wrong".
Ugh.

RDK

Smash Hero
I don't mind Lukintosh, myself. He has a good shop.
I try to avoid Poultry, after she declared being homosexual "wrong".
Ugh.
She still makes kick-*** sigs, though. And Lukintosh hasn't been around in a while--at least I don't think so.

And depends on what you mean by "wrong". I'm no fan of homosexuality myself, but people do have the freedom of choice.....

Blackadder

Smash Master
She still makes kick-*** sigs, though. And Lukintosh hasn't been around in a while--at least I don't think so.

And depends on what you mean by "wrong". I'm no fan of homosexuality myself, but people do have the freedom of choice.....
I admit she does do good work, that can't be denied.
She meant wrong as in...what did she post?

Some crap about "And so that's why gay people need to get better (Go straight)" and some crap about God hating gays (Hence my dislike for religion, it causes a lot of crap) and then some stuff about gay people needing to improve.

...but she DOES make kick-arse sigs. XD

RDK

Smash Hero
I admit she does do good work, that can't be denied.
She meant wrong as in...what did she post?

Some crap about "And so that's why gay people need to get better (Go straight)" and some crap about God hating gays (Hence my dislike for religion, it causes a lot of crap) and then some stuff about gay people needing to improve.

...but she DOES make kick-arse sigs. XD
God hating gays? That's ridiculous. When I was a Christian, I was taught that God doesn't HATE any group of people. It's the sin he hates.

But I guess I can't really speak for Christians now, can I? I don't know what she meant by that, though.

Florida

イーグランツ
It's Sinn's font that identifies his posts, definitely.

And as long as we're talking about some good shops, most of them are great.
Gypsy's, Sugarpoultry's, lukintosh's... they're all win!

I think I've requested something from each shop, mmhmm!

And,

Music tonight... definitely.

[/wantingtobedpmaterial]

Blackadder

Smash Master
God hating gays? That's ridiculous. When I was a Christian, I was taught that God doesn't HATE any group of people. It's the sin he hates.

But I guess I can't really speak for Christians now, can I? I don't know what she meant by that, though.
Ah, I dunno either.
I've been told some people take being gay as a sin. I dunno, I'm agnostic.

Also, you "used" to be Christian? What happened?
I know I was always Anglican in name only. I didn't even know I was baptised till a few years ago.

Heh. XD

Sinn

Smash Lord
I think I am spoiled by Gaia's army of artist users. Not to say that the people who are kickass at using Photoshop here aren't amazing in their own right. But nothing makes me happier than getting a piece of good custom art from someone. Aside from newcomer posts.

And yes, my voice rings loud and clear through my bold italicized teal text of pwnage.

RDK

Smash Hero
Also, you "used" to be Christian? What happened?
I started thinking for myself, lol. Some things just didn't make sense in the Christian doctrine--at least to me. Plus, I think right after I moved out of my parents' house I was really bitter from being raised in a Christian home when there were things I didn't agree with. So you could pretty much call me agnostic at this point too.

And to answer your question about being gay is a sin; at least in mainstream Christianity, it is a sin. Marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I think I am spoiled by Gaia's army of artist users. Not to say that the people who are kickass at using Photoshop here aren't amazing in their own right. But nothing makes me happier than getting a piece of good custom art from someone. Aside from newcomer posts.

And yes, my voice rings loud and clear through my bold italicized teal text of pwnage.
I've been thinkin' of gettin' me some cool text like yours. I wanna be special! :)

I started thinking for myself, lol. Some things just didn't make sense in the Christian doctrine--at least to me. Plus, I think right after I moved out of my parents' house I was really bitter from being raised in a Christian home when there were things I didn't agree with. So you could pretty much call me agnostic at this point too.

And to answer your question about being gay is a sin; at least in mainstream Christianity, it is a sin. Marriage is supposed to be between a man and a woman.
You moved out? Dude, I assumed you were about 15/14/16 XD!!
Neat story though, more interesting that "I predict such and such" posts.

We need more naked boobies on this thread.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
sneaking low to the ground, ready to pounce
I can't stand being told that being Gay is a sin... I've read those part's of the Bible in question and researched the subject. As a Christian with a boyfriend it is extremely frustrating to be told that I was born wrong.

*sigh* The subject frustrates me to no end. I thank God every day to have someone has loving as my boyfriend, but wish that he wasn't so turned of to Christianity by the bigotry and hateful views people have interpreted from the Bible. There's really no way I can share my religion with him, but I accept him for who he is and love him anyways... </rant>

Anyways, Tonight I will be hopeful and expect a Newcomer!

Jesus for-- err. I mean Krystal for Brawl!

Blackadder

Smash Master
I can't stand being told that being Gay is a sin... I've read those part's of the Bible in question and researched the subject. As a Christian with a boyfriend it is extremely frustrating to be told that I was born wrong.

*sigh* The subject frustrates me to no end. I thank God every day to have someone has loving as my boyfriend, but wish that he wasn't so turned of to Christianity by the bigotry and hateful views people have interpreted from the Bible. There's really no way I can share my religion with him, but I accept him for who he is and love him anyways... </rant>

Am I given a choice?
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!! *Hearts*

I frankly dislike religion with a passion. It only seems to cause wars and hate and pain anyways. At least to those that take it to that level.

RDK

Smash Hero
We need more naked boobies on this thread.
Right on.

But about being gay AND Christian--how does that work, exactly? Because that seems like the epitome of paradox. Part of being a Christian is following the Bible, and the Bible states that homosexuality is wrong. How can you call yourself a true Christian, and still be gay?

Not trying to prod into your personal life, but I'm just curious.

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
Easy, the Bible doesn't say what you just said it did. It says that a man laying with another man in an act of worship to and idol is an abomination unto the lord. People just like to take things out of context.

Basically it's sinful because, if you were straight, and went out and had sex with your male neighbor, that'd be wrong. You weren't born that way and you went out and did something for the pure lust of it.

Now, also I'd like to point out that "Male Prostitute" is not Homosexual. The King James version of the bible is a loud of crap.

I'm not all that good at explaining it, but if you are REALLY curious about it then check this out. It's written by a very good pastor.

www.godmademegay.com

It's call "A Letter to Louise" and explains things far better than I can here.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
Good for you Darkfur.
I just choose to not give a sh*t about what's written in the Bible. I'll celebrate the holidays because they all are great express love and togetherness, and I'll base my life off the ten commandments because they all are really the best way to live your life for the better. But other than that, I'll just believe what I want to believe. Deities, miracles, prophets, and blessed beings all together just don't seem plausible at all.
(Oh, and for the record, there's nothing mentioned about homosexuality the ten commandments... y'know... the ten rules that should govern your life. So I suppose God is impartial to it?)

Anyway...
Ummm... I'll say "Red Update" tonight.

Sinn

Smash Lord
Right on.

But about being gay AND Christian--how does that work, exactly? Because that seems like the epitome of paradox. Part of being a Christian is following the Bible, and the Bible states that homosexuality is wrong. How can you call yourself a true Christian, and still be gay?

Not trying to prod into your personal life, but I'm just curious.
There are a ton of things in the Bible that it says not to do. Lying is a good one. How many people lie and consider themselves to be Christian? A lot.

An interesting thing to note is that in the New Testament, Jesus basically says, "Ok, remember all those pesky laws you have to follow? Well I'ma tell you what's actually important to be a good person in life, so listen up..."

I may be a purist, but Christianity = believing in Christ. That's it, really. Granted it's more or less expected that said belief should make you want to be a better person since it's what Christ was kinda pushing, but...people will live how they want in the end.

EDIT: What a weird 130th post...

RDK

Smash Hero
Good for you Darkfur.
I just choose to not give a sh*t about what's written in the Bible. I'll celebrate the holidays because they all are great express love and togetherness, and I'll base my life off the ten commandments because they all are really the best way to live your life for the better. But other than that, I'll just believe what I want to believe. Deities, miracles, prophets, and blessed beings all together just don't seem plausible at all.
(Oh, and for the record, there's nothing mentioned about homosexuality the ten commandments... y'know... the ten rules that should govern your life. So I suppose God is impartial to it?)

Anyway...
Ummm... I'll say "Red Update" tonight.
Okay, first of all, this is bad reasoning. The 10 Commandments were meant for the Israelites in the Old Testament. But I really don't want to get into a theological debate, because I'm not even Christian.

Here's some food for thought: have you ever noticed that things like "good" and "right" are subjective?

Darkfur

Abbey Recorder
Okay, first of all, this is bad reasoning. The 10 Commandments were meant for the Israelites in the Old Testament. But I really don't want to get into a theological debate, because I'm not even Christian.

Here's some food for thought: have you ever noticed that things like "good" and "right" are subjective?
Just wanted to make sure, did you catch my response by chance?

Wolfgang457

Smash Journeyman
I know we got music on monday, but I'm gonna say a nice orchestrated remix of a song.

That or a method to collecting various scraps of concept art would be absolutely AMAZING!!

Top Bottom