• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Some town in New Jersey Mains: Link, Falco, Ganond
I'm calling the clock to be a freeze time item.

YES, I know Mario is in the previous pics, but that REALLY looks more like Luigi to me. It also seems like a fun way for Sakurai to sneak one by us.

Funny how Mario is fighting MK in every screen prior to this one... and people think that it's Luigi.

Look: IT'S NOT LUIGI!
He'll be in Brawl, don't you worry, but that's not who this silhouette is. It's Mario.

Star105

Smash Journeyman
im going to say...................

tomorrow

AT or pokemon

or a stage/character

TaiSabaki

Smash Rookie
Sakurai is slowly depleting his tank of dumb updates, which is a good thing; he's gonna run out of items and songs eventually, and all that'll be left will be the characters.

A thought. He isn't going to release all of the characters in the game, right? I kind of hope not, this dojo thing could be kind of killing the surprise of the whole buying the game thing...

SirPenguin

Smash Journeyman
In what crazy world are songs a dumb update?

Anyways, I'm predicting and item or pokeball, with Thursday being the "OMFG AWESOME" day. Probably a newcomer.

Masterem243

Smash Lord
I'm hoping that Sakurai has a "CHARACTERS FROM PREVIOUS INSTALLMENTS" update, which brings back all the veterans that Sakurai wants to bring back.

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
Lets all hope it's Captain Falcon tomorrow.

I wouldn't mind if it was a Veteran Pokémon or a new Pokémon though.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
If he wants to make people really pissed off, he should uppdate with: Metaknights specialmoves.
I agree. I'm awaiting that day. I pine for knowing what it feels like to stay up until 2AM on a Thursday in January when I should be preparing an essay for a class, expecting someone like Falco to be confirmed (This'll be after Falcon, Jiggs and Luigi, obviously), and learning three of Meta-Knight's specials FOUR MONTHS after he already showed them to us. This board would explode in fury.

SvartWolf

Smash Champion
I agree. I'm awaiting that day. I pine for knowing what it feels like to stay up until 2AM on a Thursday in January when I should be preparing an essay for a class, expecting someone like Falco to be confirmed (This'll be after Falcon, Jiggs and Luigi, obviously), and learning three of Meta-Knight's specials FOUR MONTHS after he already showed them to us. This board would explode in fury.

but... he has already updated them, even before the demo in e for all...
(they are in the "four kinds of special moves" or something like that....)

tomorrow will be Norfair, and next tomorrow will be Ridley!
jajaja

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
indeed again I was correct we got lousy items but anyway...

for tonight's update....

- character moves

-someone's Final Smash (hopefully Snake's)

- a possible veteran confirmed such as Cap'n Falcon, Luigi or Ness (hopefully it's Mewtwo)

-or... maybe a new boss form Subspace Emmisary

AtticusFinch

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, I got Monday's right, lets go for another XD

Hmm, I feel like a....charecters special moves sets, like the b moves and stuff, Zelda's maybe ^^

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
Where does he say that today was a crappy update?
"A number of items from past Smash games appear in this one as well. But, of course, there are naturally many people who have never played any of those games. And even if you have, I still think I ought to explain these.
It’s not all of them, but I would like to introduce a few."

He doesn't really say it, nor does he even hint at it. But tell me you can't feel that 'sorry about this one, loyal fans' undertone.

atom-smasher

Smash Rookie
its gonna be a wtf Wednesday where he shows off the special brawls like tiny brawl and lightning brawl and slo-mo stuff like that

achtung!

Smash Cadet
When does the dojo normally update in the Eastern Time zone? It's almost 11 right now, I doubt it will be any time soon. Just wondering for future reference.

And if I were to guess tonight's update... I'm feeling a stage. Either Norfair or a completely new one. We'll see.

X-x-Dyce-x-X

Smash Master
When does the dojo normally update in the Eastern Time zone? It's almost 11 right now, I doubt it will be any time soon. Just wondering for future reference.

And if I were to guess tonight's update... I'm feeling a stage. Either Norfair or a completely new one. We'll see.
It used to be 3:00AM, but now it's 2:00AM since daylight savings.

@Blackadder:
I'm waiting on Ganondorf, as well. No worries though. He'll show up eventually.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Attention all posters in this room!
Blackadder has an announcement from a very viable source! It comes from a mod you all know and respect! So It's not Crimson King! I must keep their identity hidden, but you must KNOW:

Tonight will be the EXPLOSIVE NIPPLES!
Today will feature JACKED-UP TESTOSTERONE!
The update of Wednesday will end in the worlds FALCON PUNCH!
We will witness the F-man's BABIES!
But not just any BABIES!
His MAN-BABIES!
And his F-ZERO RACER!Which will also have MAN BABIES!

This update will blow your MINDS out of your NOSTRILS, and if it doesn't out of you're PENIS (Even if you're a girl!).
If you REFUSE to give YOUR LIFE for this UPDATE, the whole world will IMPLODE and turn into a giant WATERFALL!
Of PEE.
WEE.
WIZZLE.
PISS.
PIDDLE.
YELLOW WATER.

Bow down to FALCON or be DOOMED by his FANTASTIC NIPPLES, as he WILL DESTROY all that DARE touch his MANLY chest!

This is a public service announcement. That is all.

Oh, and Stage tonight.
@ Dyce: yeah, Ganon will show up...soon enough.
Can't wait 'till he does though.

Blackadder

Smash Master
Blackadder makes me lol.

And we need a new profile, stat. And a cold compress.
I haven't actually seen you around much recently. Thought you may have died or summat.

A profile would be nice, but I'm really leaning on stage. Maybe a Sonic one, though Mario Circut comes to mind...

RDK

Smash Hero
*LOOKS AT GIANT SPAM OF GLORY*

Blackadder, I just want you to know that I love you.

M.K

Level 55
I'm thinking a Final Smash. Thank Goodness we got all the crappy update types over with in....

...the beginning of the week.

Top Bottom