• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Official OMG Tonight Prediction Thread

AIM0001

Smash Lord
AWWWWWWWWW BULL$HIT!!!!!! That was the worst update ever!!!!!!!:smiliegor

Blackadder

Smash Master
Hmrrmr.
I try to be willing to take these kinda updates, but it feels like Sariku is just extending the updates further and further.

Tommorow:
Fox can jump!

Phred

Smash Journeyman

I love the new beam sword, and it's increased length is awesome! I can't wait to master it's new styles.
After all, half the fun of brawl is learning how to use any and every item at any time.
Random clock, I wonder if that's Tomorrow's update?

Somasu

Smash Ace
I'm normally not one to complain about updates, but.. this update was complete failure. We finally figure out that.... items from the previous games will also be in this one... holy crap.

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Hmrrmr.
I try to be willing to take these kinda updates, but it feels like Sariku is just extending the updates further and further.

Tommorow:
Fox can jump!
Thou meanst Sakurai.

And what is that clock item falling from the party ball?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
The updates just get less good as the day goes by, I think tomorrow will bring better news I guess.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I mean iif the items update came with something else this would be a pretty good update but, with the items just by itself sucked for a November 6th 2007 update(I don't know why I said the date, mkaybe just to remind myself what day the worst update was announced.) But if my predictions are correct I said either wedsday or thursday will be the next character announcment. I have a lot of high hopes for tomorrow.

Phred

Smash Journeyman
Just remember, you can't expect every daily weekday update to be a winner.
Just be glad we have daily weekday updates instead of no updates and every update is a winner! :D

AIM0001

Smash Lord
Have you not played Super Mario Bros. 2? That's the Stop Watch! It most definetly will stop everyone in their tracks, allowing for easy KO's.
I agree that was my first guess when I saw the clock in the partyball pic. Sounds like a good item add on.

atom-smasher

Smash Rookie
tonight its going to be one of those 3 update ones like the one with snake and its going to show C. falcon and how he joins the brawl

BuSHiDo

Smash Apprentice
easy my children, as it has been in the past, so shall it be now. When we get @$$clown updates like these, there will surely be an awesome one to follow within the next two updates. So say we all.

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
easy my children, as it has been in the past, so shall it be now. When we get @$$clown updates like these, there will surely be an awesome one to follow within the next two updates. So say we all.
such is the bushido code. so it is written, and so it shall be.

Evolver

Smash Cadet
lets be glad he could have show us one item per update :) and not put all these "old" items into one update.

Kaizer

Smash Journeyman
God, I'm sick of these boring updates. Now, what about some new characters or a veteran? Please, Sakurai!

Darkraid

Smash Champion
I'm pretty sick of these updates too!

Ever since the stage builder update, every update seemed meh

Star105

Smash Journeyman
tomorrow........... well i assume a character update say special moves or final smash though it may be a assist trophy

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
You're always so optimistic silver and that's why we love you, we'll get Ridley one day... one day.

Psychemaster

Smash Rookie
Hm... tomorrow... I call a MUSIC UPDATE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1!!

Oh, and it'll be Sonic's. LIVE AND LEARN FTW :D

Hellbeing

Smash Journeyman
think of it this way, with all these boring updates, you will be even MORE happy when a good update comes out!

Alan Redgown

Smash Cadet
It's been nine days since King Dedede, so I agree that there will be a character update this week. It seems like it's about time for a new Assist Trophy, also. Here's hoping it's Stafy, Luigi, Captain Olimar, Knuckles, Shadow, Lip, Midna, Sukapon, Bub and Bob, Bomberman, Stanley the Bugman, New Age Retro Hippie, Waluigi, WW Link (not likely even as an AT :laugh:), Skull Kid, Tingle, Navi, Bowser Jr., Paper Mario (not likely even as an AT :ohwell:), Wart, Shy Guy, E. Gadd, Dark Samus (probably not likely as an AT), Captain Syrup, Balloon Fighter, Bubbles, Chibi Robo, Phoenix Wright, Viewtiful Joe, Pac-Man, Ray-Man, Bonk, Earthworm Jim, or just about any third-party character that's not Megaman or Geno! :chuckle:

Hm... tomorrow... I call a MUSIC UPDATE YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!1!!

Oh, and it'll be Sonic's. LIVE AND LEARN FTW :D
We. Just. Had. A. Music. Update. :dizzy:

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I'm calling the clock to be a freeze time item.

YES, I know Mario is in the previous pics, but that REALLY looks more like Luigi to me. It also seems like a fun way for Sakurai to sneak one by us.

Top Bottom